Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Royal Exile

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

the Royal Exile - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 19:09

ah fuck sorry i g2g
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 19:35

OOC also they're inside now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 20:48

OOC: that all happened outside and you heard it (what kind of inside, bunker? shack? huge tank?)
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 00:02

OOC more or less a secure house
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 01:13

OOC: How to make a Faelwen and Gorath rp.
Take two talky characters with high standings.
Put them in a secret location no one can reach normally.

?????????

Profit!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 10:20

wut u on bout arkais
this be a reveval of sumtin from FG
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 23:15

Ooc: hello? Anyone on?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 23:24

hai
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 23:35

Ooc: hey, how you doin?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 23:37

doin good, readin dornian heresy
wbu?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 23:44

Nuthin much, just surfing the Internet. You know if fae is coming on anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 23:49

idk. honestly i'm waiting for him also
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 23:52

Ah fair, guess we keep waiting then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 00:19

aye
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 00:41

OOC: I am here.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 00:51

Then I guess me and shas'O can intro our characters?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 00:55

i don't see why not
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 01:25

"Grab the slaves...Leave the Tau."

The Dracon, a Dark Eldar man, fairly young looking, however his skin tone was an odd one, a Grey-ish blue, his eyes were pure black and his hair flowed long, like a waterfall of black...his armour colour, Bone White.

"Tch, of course...half-blood."

The Dracons eyes narrowed before he grabbed the Sybarite and gets into his face.

"Say it again, you fuck."

"Half-Blood."

The Sybarites guts were promptly spilled out, before the Dracon wrapped it around the Sybarites throat and yanked on them, dragging him across the floor by them before chucking him onto the bonfire in the middle of the Imperial Barracks.

"YOU!" He turned and pointed towards a warrior.

"You are the new Sybarite." He walked past the man he bellowed to, shoving past him and went to catch some fresh air...he looked down at his knife, something the Tau called a bonding knife...the only gift he had received from his mother.

"Father will be pleased with this raid..." He looked towards a Tau Fire Warrior, a Shas'Nel, a commander of ground forces, she glared up at him...he promptly cut the rope binding her.

"Go...go back to your sept, raise a child and never, EVER return!"

He slapped the Tau woman and then walked away.

"Wh-what is your name...Eldar."

He lost his step.

"Why?" He turned his head, he glanced at her with his right eye.

"So that I may tell my children who to hunt down in vengeance."

He smiled, a challenge.
"I am Dracon Tash'var Zen Dhaarth"

The commander scrunched her face in confusion.
"Tash'Var...but."

"GO NOW! BEGONE FROM MY SIGHT SCUM!"

He continued to walk away from the Shas'Nel.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 01:33

OOC O shit son
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 01:35

OOC: Damn right oh shit.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 01:35

where was all dat
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 01:40

okay, i'm gonna have to out do you now arent i?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 01:45

OOC: Random world.

He is soon in front of him, the Archon...his father, Varith Dhaarth, he had presented him in the slaves.

"You went to this world, the Tau and Imperial Guard were fighting...so where is the Tau slaves?"

The pair looked at eachother, their eyes narrowing at eachother.

"What have I told you, your blood means nothing to them and nothing to me."

"Then why bother taking me from her? why bother raising me, if it does not matter?!"

"NEXT TIME, GET THE FUCKING SLAVES! INSTEAD OF USING HER AS AN EXCUSE TO BE SENTIMENTAL AND MERCIFUL!"

The pair split apart, this was not the first time they had this argument, operating in the Eastern Fringe would do that.

The Dracon grabbed a slave by her hair, dragging her to his quaters...a number of very torturous devices remained within it.

"You are going to be my bitch Mon'keigh...and I will make you love it."

The Archon was worried, his men being agitated with his son, not only was the boy a half-blood, but he was sparing an entire race...he had to make a decision...he couldn't just kill the boy...

"...I will make the preparations."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 01:50

random world...hmm...give me a min...wait i got something
*elsewhere on said world*
"The circle is gathered. the stage is set"
"the sacrifices have been made"
"The torch is lit"
"Let the incantations begin brothers. and as they always have, we the ashen circle win cleanse this world"
"For chaos undivided"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:02

The Dracon, after a long night, was summoned to the Archon...the two stared down again.

"You are going planet side to continue to scour for more slaves...if you ignore the Tau again, I will have you exiled, is that understood?"

The moment was tense...

"I...Understood, Father."

He turned away before his father spoke out.

"Also...I sense something is very wrong on this planet, some of the slaves you brought had symbols of chaos on them, pendants, carved scars."

The Dracon nods.

"Understood."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:09

the first unit is deployed. they head directly for the area where the dark eldar are
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:17

during the campain by the imperium to reclaim the taros mining colony, one squad of kasrkin were deployed from cadia to assault the tau supply lines.

"allright, the tau convoy should be here soon, we blow the charges, kill any tau, then termite bomb the cargo. any questions" "no sir!" "good, i can hear the engines"

"3...2....1...mark" the explosives tore the first 3 transports apart, covering the area in wreckage.

several fire warriors took up firing possitions only to be cut down by concentrated las fire. as one of the kasrkin set up to fire a missile at another of the transports. a near solid stream of projectiles cut him in half, the searing plasma cauterizing the wound, so not a drop of blood hit the sand.

"open fire! into the smoke! battlesuit!" the sergent shouted, bringing his own hotshot lasgun to bear. in mere seconds the entire squad was cut down by the battlesuit striding out of the smoke. as the sergent watched his men, his brothers, die. something broke. he drew the knife from his belt, firing the lasgun one handed he launched himself at the battlesuit, jamming the knife into its leg and tearing out the cabling, all the while peppering it with las fire. the suit swung, slamming into him, and sending him to the floor, blackness enveloped his vision. the battlesuit hissed, the door opening, revealing the pilot bathed in the red of warning lights. the pilot struggled with his helmet, the oxegen supply cut off before passing out.

when the kasrkin woke, he was alone, that thing that had broken in him, when he saw his brothers die, would stay broken, he took up a xenos weapon as a reminder, and struck the sergent's stripes from his shoulder. and set off into the desert.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:31

during the time as a wanderer of the desert, the kasrkin was confirmed KIA by the administratum when the imperium pulled out of the system, he was left behind. he survived numeous attacks by the tau, who after numerous failures to kill him, gave up. he occasionally traded with the tau. 2 years have passed sinse and the new conflict has cought his attention
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:40

++DRACON, WE HAVE CHAOS SPACE MARINES!++
"Damned it all, not just a cult..."

++KILL THE MON'KEIGH, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE SLAVES!++

He got his way to the barracks of the Imperial Guard, freeing some of the Imperial Slaves.

"What are you doing?"

"It is either you take up arms and assist us against the incoming Chaos threat...or we will leave you for dead...your choice."

The Guard looked amongst themselves, picking up their weapons and running to the front...

He looked to the east...he saw a Tau ship, attempting to take off before it is quickly shot down, crashing near the front...

"...Hold the front, I will be back."

The Dracon hopped on a Jetbike and zoomed off.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:42

the dracon finds his path blocked by ten figures, each with jump packs
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:44

OOC not sure about how close to our Royal Exile we are with this plotline in it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:44

OOC the new stuff is on a new planet fae
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:49

OOC yeah I know
Just the relevance bugs me
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:50

He pulls a shard-carbine from a holster on the bike, opening firing on the Raptors as he went forward, the Jetbike, armoured with an overhead Dark Lance, he opens fire with it as it catches a Marine square in the chest, piercing through him.

His shards met their target, catching a pair of marines in the chest and a third, going through his helmet and going through the otherside, he manuevered his jetbike and seeing the hole in their squad he made, boosted his way through, the blades on the side of his bike, taking off the legs of the marines standing next to the dark lanced corpse, it is then that he swerved it, facing them side on and opening up on them again the shard-carbine.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:51

OOC: Just a nice bit of fluff Fael, all shall be revealed, chill.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:55

OOC these aint raptors
IC *to his surprise, the shots glance off of their unusual armour. they launch into the air after him*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:56

He engaged his bike again, rushing to the ship, hoping to not have to deal with them in these numbers.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 02:57

they quickly surround him. he notes the weapons. heavy flamers and chain axes
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 03:02

He smirks and hits a small slope, launching the bike into the air, he flips off of it with grace, flipping onto the back of a marine, shoving his power sabre through the marines through and ripping his head in two, before tagging a grenade from the marines belt onto his back, kicking the still active jump-pack'd corpse into one of his allies, the pair exploding in a sight of gore as the jump-packs fuel went off as well.
He fell back to the earth with grace as he rolled, unsheathing his second power sabre.

"If you think you can take me, you'll have to entertain me a little, some fencing should do."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 03:04

they land around him
all of them
even the ones who should be dead
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 03:05

"...My oh my, sorcery is it?"

He looks at them deadpan.

"I hate sorcery, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 03:06

"We are the Ashen circle whelp. We come for you. you will be our sacrifice"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 03:09

"Hahaha! Do you know who I am, I do the sacrificing, I will turn you Mon'keighs into my personal dancers, now."

He strikes a stance.

"Dance for me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 11:40

OOC: fael we were just introing characters to somehow link to this, my kasrkin and i assume Shas's tau/eldar will somehow get to your royal exile. (the kasrkin was the one killing a plague marine outside)
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 11:44

Well the planet borders the eye of terror and is home to the largest predators possible
Even some Kaiju from the movie Pacific Rim
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 11:48

the ashen circle all fire with their flamethrowers
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 11:56

Well,its a good job kasrkin are used to that kind of thing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:04

*one of the ashen circle stumbles forwards as a hotshot las shot glances off his shoulder*
"Alright then lads"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:05

a pair of ordinary raptors land infront of the kasrkin, to deal with him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:11

the kasrkin draws a power-sword, firing the las from the hip one handed. "for the emperor! for our fallen brothers!" the hotshot las pierces through one of the raptor's chest-plates
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:13

OOC: ...so.... im bored as fuck, yet again... cant find anything to play, or watch... and if you say something, dont say Halo...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Royal Exile
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: