Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+2
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 02:46

*Calton freaks out upon seeing the bloody pistol and then quickly inspects the drawings.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 02:48

the first one is titled
"love at first sight "
he sees a quarian woman helping sev out with medical issues like the cut on his eye and they show hearts floating above his head and there no name to the quarian yet
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 02:52

Calton *internal thoughts*: Can't say I don't relate...

*He looks at the next image.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 02:55

its titled "a name to and angel"
it shows the moment that he asked her out they are in a heart and it says thuva over her head he can see her visors green and his is red
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 02:56

Calton *internal thoughts*: Yeah....I can REALLY relate. Damn it, Sev. Just let me help you.

*He looks at the next picture.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:00

(remember sevs visors green usually)
its titled" the perfect mistakes"
the picture shows sev blushing under his red mask as hes covered in some sort of dessert with a crushed birthday cake that says thuva like he popped out of the cake his brother and sister are there laughing as thuva is giggling holding his hand
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:02

Calton *internal thoughts*: Oooooooookaaaaaaay.....Next picture.

*Quickly switches to the next picture.*

OOC: Is it awkward in here or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:06

OOC: holy shit! This thread still lives!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:08

ooc its like a love story with a sad ending
ic
titled "first kiss"
it looks like they re on earth somewhere on a beach their masks are off and they are kissing
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:08

OOC: Yes, it lives Wookie, and so do I!!! BOW BEFORE ME MORTAL!!

IC:

Calton *internal thoughts*: They look so happy...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:10

OOC:.....You dare to call me mortal? Bow now before I squash you loke the insignificant bug that you are!
In other words: Wassup buddy?!

Also, if they're Quarian they couldn't be maskless on earth
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:11

the next one is titled"my everything "
it shows sevs heart with a picture of her in it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:11

ooc if they have anti biotics and for a short time
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:13

OOC:

@Wookie: Azrok is right. If they hadn't taken immune system boosters, antibiotics, etc, then they definitely could. It would have just involved days to weeks of prep work. Also, not much has been up. Just college.

IC:

Calton *internal thoughts*: Damn it, Sev.......I understand what you're feeling...just let me help...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:15

OOC: I haven't played ME in a while, ignore me
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:17

OOC: Wookie, I have touched ME1 in years and I haven't played the rest of the trilogy. Trust me, it's okay.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2014-11-23, 03:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:18

the next one is called "the nervous question"
and its a ring but he looks closely he'll see its a long poem about why or why not he should ask it and he could see a portrait of her In the middle of the ring
he could also tell this is a couple of years ahead from the last
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:21

Calton: o_O
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:24

the next one is titled "she said yes!!!!"
it shows him on his knees and shes shocked
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:24

Calton *internal thoughts, and already seeing where this is going*: Oh God...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:27

he can see it skips a couple months ahead
the next one is titled "my hopes and dreams"
he sees them on earth same beach kissing with flowers ect
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:30

*Calton is hesitant to continue flipping through the drawings, as he's pretty sure he knows how this ends.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:32

OOC: so where in the timeline are we?
Is it still early ME1?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:34

the one right next to it is called "crushed dreams "
it shows her in his arms on their wedding day the bullet through the visor
the one after it shows him putting on her green visor its called "inher memory"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:35

OOC: Yes. Very much so. We haven't even basically reached our version of the Normandy departing for its mission. I'm hoping to rectify that soon. Hopefully, we'll soon be underway with the main story. Also, where did you get that avatar? Very Fallout-esque.

IC:

Calton *internal thoughts*: Goddamn......just....Sev...I'm so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:38

the next one shows him at a rainy day same beach hes at her grave
its titled "ill avenge you"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:40

*Calton is lost for words.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:43

the next one is after his brother and sister died its titled "i have nothing left"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:45

*Now he's lost for words and the amounts of depressing material have finally reached critical mass. He's really depressed now.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:47

the next one shows celi and its titled
"a spark of hope " and he knows the rest till he sees the one that fell on the ground next to his feet it looks freshly drawn
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:50

*He picks up the freshly drawn picture.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:52

its titled "the ghost that haunts me"
it shows the room hes in and its through his eyes seeing thuva and its fading on the back there is a note
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:54

*Calton turns the paper over and reads the note.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:56

it says this over and over again
"i must make my final peace
my final amends"
when he reads it keili walks in shocked at the sight
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 03:59

Calton *noticing her*: Yeah, I think we're going to have to rush after him. He can't be that far ahead of us. Right?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:01

keili: its their anniversary today
tears running down her face
keili: I was their that day ,its to late hes left us but I know where he went
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:02

Calton: Then maybe we can stop him before he does anything stupid!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:03

"hes visiting her on earth whereshe was buried where she died"
she falls back on a chair
shes clearly still in shock
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:05

*Calton goes to her and helps her up.*

Calton: Then we may still be able to help him. Kharr's not going to be happy cause it'll delay the mission, but I say "fuck that". I know what Sev is going through, and I want to help him! Come on, I may have something that will help.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:07

"right lets leave a note for celi and kharr he wont be to angry if anything ill help him calm down as long as we help sev he will understand"

Last edited by Azrok on 2014-11-23, 16:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:09

Calton: Sounds good. I'm going to go get something from my room first. It may help. *Calton rushes off to get his own art book.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:12

she writes a note and puts it on sevs desk leaving the door open she then meets up with calton
"lets go we have little time to spare"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:13

Calton: Then let's move. *Rushes off to the hanger bay to get a shuttle.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:15

follows putting the coordinance in the computer and after a few hours (because of the mass relay) it gets to earth and it lands on a beach next to the other shuttle
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:19

OOC: Wouldn't it be a few days of travel, cause I'm honestly not sure. Bioware was...inconsistent on how long Relay travel takes. And no, I'm not dissing you or anything. I'm just legitimately curious as to how long Relay travel actually takes.

IC: *Calton rushes out and begins looking for Sev.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:21

ooc idk lets just say they get there
ic
they both see him laying on the beach looking out at the sea next to the grave
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:21

OOC: Yeah. Sorry. It was my natural curiosity talking there.

IC:

Calton *cautiously approaching him*: Sev?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:23

sev:leave us alone please calton you wont understand
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:25

Calton: I understand better than you think.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:29

sev sounds a tad angry
sev: oh do you now! you never knew her and you never will! and she was taken away from me! like everyone else hold dear all killed by the same person as if he or she wants to see my suffering
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:31

Calton: Yeah, I do. I understand what you're feeling. I know what it's like to lose someone you care about. I know what it's like to lose someone you consider family, and all the while being unable to do nothing as you watch them die. Frankly, you tried to protect her. You succeed where I horribly fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next