Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+2
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:31

Calton: Yeah, I do. I understand what you're feeling. I know what it's like to lose someone you care about. I know what it's like to lose someone you consider family, and all the while being unable to do nothing as you watch them die. Frankly, you tried to protect her. You succeed where I horribly fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:35

sev hits him and gets on top of him punching calton , calton has a crack on his visor
eventually sev stops after seeing keili fall to the ground a bullet wound in her gut he then crawls over to her
sev:NO! NO! I WIL NOT LET YOU DIE !
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:37

*Calton scrambles onto his feet, draws his weapon, and begins to look for the shooter.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:40

sev:calton get her to the shuttle NOW! theirs supplies and a cryo chamber in their should keep her stable till we get back to the main ship don't fail me I have a to end this once and for all

he then grabs out his rifle and heads to the the direction he suspects is where the shooter is
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:41

Calton: Sev, wait!! Damn it...*He grabs Keili and does as Sev instructed before heading off after him.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:47

as sev gets there hes shocked to see the assassin is a quarian with the same markings as sev baring black cloak his legs and one arm and half of its mask is all from geth parts it speaks revealing a female voice
"i knew you would be here sev do you remember me?"
sev: ilea? I thought you were dead I saw you die in the explosion
ilea: oh far from it sev you left me to burn now im giving you the same pain but slowly
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:49

*Calton is nearby, overhearing all of this.*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 04:54

OOC: It seems I've lost you Azrok. If not, then I apologize but I have to get some sleep. Later.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 05:09

ooc sorry net issue
sev: why... why did you kill them instead of killing me
ilea because I wanted to make you feel as lonely as I was after I lost everything
he grabs out a grenade and charges her
she reacts and fires at him shooting him once in the chest and three times in the gut as he falls the grenade activates creating a shock wave and it knocks both of them out
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 13:15

OOC. ...yep.... they definitely fucked something up real hard in .025 ..... i mean a kerbal just randomly exploded and summoned The Kraken, which then proceeded to crashing my game.... not to mention that before he exploded, he dragged his face across half the surface of Minmus(a barren moon) because he tripped during a spacewalk, and that was apparently the realistic consequence according to the physics engine....

(Kraken: KSP slang for random glitches involving limbs or other appendages suddenly growing to AUs in length and starting thrashing around randomly, usually followed by a crashed game.)
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 02:11

OOC:

@Nazamroth: Please tell me you have a video of the Kerbal sliding across the moon's surface before going all Kraken. It sounds hilarious.

@Azrok: If you're ready, we can continue.

IC: *Upon seeing this, Calton rushes to Sev to apply medi-gel, all the while keeping his rifle trained on Sev's attacker.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 02:26

oocdidnt know youwere on
ic
they both seem out cold
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 02:27

OOC: My bad. Should have messaged you.

IC: *Calton makes sure Sev is stable before lining up a shot on his attacker. He's perfectly ready to put a burst through her skull.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 02:39

ooc um I sent you a pm
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 02:39

she looks at him with a daze
"you don't have the balls"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 02:41

*Calton doesn't respond, and instead shoots her in the back while she's on the ground, paralyzing her.*

Calton: What was that?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 02:47

"i said you don't have the balls why because you would have killed me by now"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 02:53

OOC: IRL, I'm not killing her without your permission but if it's okay with you, Calton WILL prove her wrong.

IC:

Calton: Or maybe I'm keeping you alive cause I think Sev here will want to kill you himself.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 02:59

"even if I believed you sev couldn't kill me and I recognize the symbol on your arm "
he notices the same symbol on her only non cybernetic arm
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:03

OOC: Actually...Calton never repainted his old suit or the one Celi bought for him or anything....Holy crap. Thanks for making me realize this. I'll just say he sewed on a Void patch for the time being. How did I miss him actually getting the uniform right...?

IC:

Calton: Wait.....you were a Void?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:07

"no protectorate you idiot though I have heard of the voids"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:09

OOC: Oh. When you mentioned the symbol, I thought it may have been Void. I didn't think Protectorate when you I made that post. My bad.

IC: *Calton looks closer.*

Calton: Aw crap...Well, that gives me all the reason to blow your brains out without Sev's permission.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:15

OOC: ehyoo!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:16

yo busy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:17

OOC: *explosion* sup?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:17

OOC: Hey Wookie, there's my favorite Canuck!!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:19

OOC: Hello Arken, I'm Welsh/English
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:21

OOC: I know, but since you're in Canada I couldn't resit. :P
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:22

OOC: -_____-
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:23

"go ahead you would be doing me a favor"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:24

OOC: Hey, don't give that look!! I'm from the American South!! We're all culturally insensitive and biased and heavily stereotyped down here!!!*

*This message brought to you by the New York Council for the De-humanization of Southerners.

And that's a bit of American politics in a nutshell!!

IC:

Calton: Why's that?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:30

ooc and ima polite Nebraskan
ic
"look at me im mostly geth
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:33

OOC: hahahaha, from what I've seen of American politics its all inefficient and broken
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:34

OOC: And I'm a very polite and intelligent West Virginian (and believe me, you would not believe the rep we have thanks to the.....good folks in the North)!!!

Also, Wookie, you have no idea...but I'm not entirely exaggerating about people from the North trying to make Southerners into something less than Human...

IC:

Calton: Right...and I'm going to kill you for doing what you had to do to survive because...?? I might kill you for attacking my friends, but I'm not one of those Goddamned Fleeters! I'm not going to kill your for having to make augs with Geth tech!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:36

ooc um I said polite not politics
ic
she quickly grabs her pistol
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:37

OOC: I know, and I said I was polite as well. I was just replying to Wookie's statement about American politics. Let's drop this before we start arguing. Didn't think this would happen when I made my joke...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:41

OOC: I apologise if I've started something
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:41

she points the gun and fires it at him missing him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:43

OOC: No, you didn't Wookie.

IC: *Calton instinctively returns fire, killing her.*

Calton: FUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:44

when he kills her he sees a burnt void patch on her arm
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:47

Calton: Aw...aw shit....Fuck...*Sighs*

*He grabs Sev and drags him back to the ship, and then returns for the corpse.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:49

she is dead he can tell she wanted to die
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:51

*And Calton's not sure what to think of that! Anyway, he pilots the ship back to the Dracan, and hopes that Kharr doesn't (quite literally) tear him apart for delaying the mission.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:52

ooc wait did he drag the body in the shuttle?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 03:56

OOC: Yes. I said he went back for it.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:03

sev wakes up
sev"fuck my head hurts
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:04

Calton: Aside from that, how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:11

"not so good"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:16

Calton: Well, we'll be back to the Dracan soon so we can get you some actual help...And um....I...kind of had to kill that girl.....In my defense, she almost put a slug through my eye.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:20

"trust me if she did you would be dead she missed on purpose"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:23

Calton: Well...still, point is she'd dead. Part of me thinks she wanted to die but...that doesn't help. Besides, she had caused you so much suffering, I thought I should give you the chance to finish her, but well...like I said, I kind of just reacted when she shot at me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next