Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+2
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:23

Calton: Well...still, point is she'd dead. Part of me thinks she wanted to die but...that doesn't help. Besides, she had caused you so much suffering, I thought I should give you the chance to finish her, but well...like I said, I kind of just reacted when she shot at me.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:29

"sorry for hitting you earlier im just jealous that you have everything I failed to protect now all I ask of you is protect her because if you fail like i did you will feel empty and you will be forever alone so alone it will rot you from the inside"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:33

Calton: Believe me, I'd do everything and giving anything to keep Celi safe.....look, I know you probably won't believe me, but I already failed like you did. You failed to save the woman you loved, I killed my two best friends. They were practically my brothers. It's been eating me ever since. And I'm still hunting the bitch who killed them.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:37

"you don't fully understand you see you have celi my family and my wife are dead I have nothing you may say I have friends but friends just leave me for dead eventually"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:40

Calton: I haven't left you for dead yet, and neither has Celi or any other Void who's worked with you. Believe me, I'm not going to leave anyone behind, not if I can help.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:41

OOC: fuck!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:42

sev: you say that now
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:45

OOC: Oh man. I just saw the time, Wookie. I gotta get some sleep. Later guys.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 04:53

OOC: see yah!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 06:19

Chapter Master Arken wrote:
OOC:

@Nazamroth: Please tell me you have a video of the Kerbal sliding across the moon's surface before going all Kraken. It sounds hilarious.

Youre out of luck, dear sir.... unfortunately, i dont have the capacity(or the reason, for that matter) to record my gameplay... it went down something like this though:
kerbal gets out to take a surface sample
kerbal tries landing on a rock to plant a flag on it
kerbal trips on the edge of said rock
kerbal starts bouncing, sliging, rolling, and otherwise moving across the surface and the game wont allow me to turn his jetpack back on and stop him
kerbal finally stops
kerbal starts moving back towards the lander
kerbal summons the kraken
black screen of death

There was also the time a while back when Bill Kerman got stuck on the Mun, and i sent a rescue vehicle to get him back... so i finally manage to land it just a few kilometers from his crash site, and i start walking him over to it.... then suddenly, out of nowhere, without any reason or anything, he explodes and only leaves behind a temporary puff of smoke..... and im like...... dafuq just happened...

If youre interested in KSP hilarious madness though, watch videos from Danny on youtube.... he is the true master of breaking the game... he regularly destroys planets, summons the kraken, and exceeds lightspeed.... and he tends to view kerbals as disposable toys... there was this one time when he used them as landing gear.....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 12:30

Ooc. ..........i fucking love my "teachers" ...... Ive just finished an exam... We had 80 minutes for 4 questions...  I had all the complete answers right in front of me, and i was writing constantly for about 75 of those minutes... Even so, i answered less than half of only 3 questions before time ran out... And this was a mass phenomenon... This is just ridiculous now ...

Addendum: i checked once i got home... the whole thing is aprx 12 A4 pages worth of small text(pure, raw law...)..... that would be like 25-30 (but at least 20, even with small writing) pages of actual written text.... ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 02:37

ooc yay
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 02:42

oocyour turn arken letssay they got back
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 02:44

OOC: Okay, let me get Gorath since I'm sure that Kharr is going to chew out Sev and Calton.

IC: *When they get back, Calton braces for the worst from Kharr.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 02:50

they hear footsteps and notice her body moving, as if something is moving it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 02:52

OOC: Wait...WHAT!?

IC:

Calton *grabbing his rifle*: Um...what was that?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 02:52

at which point beside her body, sneaky de-cloaks
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 02:53

Calton: Gah!! You could have given me some warning!!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 02:55

sev puts keili on a stretcher
sev: did you know her sneaky?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 02:56

"Negative. Was simply checking to ensure threat was neutralized"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 02:58

Calton: *Sighs* Yeah, she's dead. I made sure of that. But you didn't have to cloak to check that she was dead. Seriously, I almost shot you.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:00

he rips the patch off her sleeve
"are you sure this is a void patch if you don't recognize her now her name is ilea"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:01

"This platform was checking for explosive devices. and negative, creator sev"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:02

in a serious tone
"get kharr here now"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:04

Calton: Um...sure. ++Kharr, we need you in the hanger bay.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:05

++already on my way. And so's someone who's very damn worried about you++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:08

++Calton: Aw crap....um...*switches to a private channel to Celi* Look, I can explain. I had to rush out because Keili and I didn't know how far a head start Sev had. I'm sorry. If I could have gotten you I would have but I didn't entirely have a lot of time to think ahead.++
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:09

+kharr you have to explain something to me asap+
calton can tell sevs a bit well really unstable at the moment
sev: sneaky get keili to the med bay now
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:10

Calton: Sev, what's on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:13

sev: that's between me and kharr
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:13

Celi: +it's alright Calton+
Kharr: +what?+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:15

++Calton *to Celi*: I.....I'm sorry. I should have told you. I was stupid. Look, where are you now?++
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:17

++sev: get over here now because I found out the person who ruined my life is linked to your organization++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:29

Celi: behind you.
kharr enters
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:30

*Calton turns around, horribly embarrassed he didn't hear or see her enter.*

Calton *sheepishly*: Oh...um...Hi?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:31

sev: you two out now imgoing to handle kharr personally
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:32

she hugs him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:34

Calton *clearly embarrassed by the PDA, cause he's not used to such things*: Um...why don't we what Sev asks? Okay? *Leads her out of the hanger bay and to his room, where he finally returns the hug.*

Calton: I'm sorry for not telling you what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:35

"kharr look at this body what do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:36

"it's fine."

Kharr: *aggressively* what happened to Keili?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:37

"(even more aggressive)not till you explain why she has a voids patch on "
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:38

Calton: Still, I should have told you. *Sighs* Sorry for worrying you like that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:40

Kharr: how the fuck should I know? you expect me to keep track of every single fucking soldier in my organization? there are fucking hundreds of members of the dark voids sev!! I have no fucking clue who the fuck she was. She could have fucking been a member for all I know, and if she was I never fucking saw her, got it?! now WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO KEILI?

Celi: it's fine, really. Look...I found your drawings
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:42

"she shot her while me and calton were fighting I wanted to be alone with my wife well my bride"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:43

Kharr: *over the comms* get the ships doctor down here right FUCKING NOW
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:43

Calton: Oh....um....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:45

Celi: are...you okay? I felt so...sorry for you
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:46

keili wakes up a small bit
keili: kharr...?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:47

*What is visible of Calton's expression under his mask: o_O*

Calton *worried*: Um....why exactly?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:51

ooc well we lost gor it looks like
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 03:52

OOC: Yep. My bad. Should have been on sooner. Really late where he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next