Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+6
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Dargoth
Fate
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:15

keep going
oh also my boss' main motivation is someday somehow gettin a space hulk of his own
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:16

In a earlier campaign, he had fallen too the red thirst, almost losing the battle for his company; his captain decided that Samael was unfit to stand proud amongst his brothers in the condition that he took, so he sent him on a penance crusade for his foolishness.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:17

Sweet!

Mine involves the Matriarchal planet of Caernarva.
Yes the same planet Heliwr is from, it is one of the many armies contained within my collection
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:19

keep going
both of yall
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:21

Samael the fallen, as he was known amongst the chapter; was sent far, near the edge of imperial space, to search for redemption.

When he reached the last light of the emperor's holy astromanican (correct me if I spelt that wrong) he uncovered something horrifying to him, a convergence of xeno barbarity, millions of kruizers, fleets, hulks, all being built and prepared for war upon a long dead ghost planet.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:23

yeeeeeeeeeeeeees?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:24

Because the orks were so far from the imperial view, no preparations had been made to counter this threat, if he did nothing, the imperium would be hit by a force to strong to repel, like a poisoned dagger into the back.

Samael, sending his shuttle down to the surface, prepared to give his life for the chapter.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:27

oooooh?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:29

Samael fought the hordes head on, the orks barbarity met with the honourable astartes will to fight.

The marine went through whole hordes of orks, his strength and training seeming too much for the orks, and though they were eager to fight, the armoured giant of red would not be stopped, like a god he butchered xeno with cold fury.

That was... until the mountain came, clad in black plates of metal, whirring motors powering the jagged suit, the ork stood like a god amongst the orks, a huge, screaming chainaxe held in its hands.

Even to Samael, the creature was huge, standing almost double his height.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:32

Samael aimed and fired at the creature, his bolter useless against the things armour.
The mountain came, the ground thundering under its footfalls, Samael rolling to the side only to get swiped by the axe, sparks tearing at his power armour, sending him flying though the air.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:35

Samael stood for a moment, the world spinning, only to get kicked by the orks ferocious blow, the hit so powerful his chestplate caving inwards; sending him into the ground so hard the rocky earth beneath him shattered.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:35

.............yes?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:38

Keep going
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:43

The ork swiped down, his chainaxe screaming for blood, but the angel; raising his arm, stops the axe from taking his head, the teeth screaming against his wrist armour.
With the strength of a god, Samael pushed the axe away, standing to fight the mountain; his vision becoming blurry.

The ork laughed at the marines feeble attempt to fight back, coming again; but Samael was too quick, hitting the ork with a powerful blow to the side, the sound of plates splitting and bone turning to powder underneath echoed through the air. 

The ork screamed in rage, throwing a punch with its colossal fist, but the red angel stopped it with a single hand, the ground crunching under the pressure.

The ork seemed surprised by this, normally, marines would crumple under his strength, but now, the ork felt something pushing back; the astartes, grabbing the orks throat, and throwing him to the floor with a shout of pure anger.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:44

The Ork looked to angels pouldrom and saw a crudely drawn angry face....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:53

The suspense is killing me!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:53

Right as I tried to delete my post!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:54

heh
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:56

The ork fought back, but the marine ignored his blows, the red daemon of rage hitting his helmet with such fury that it's bolts and frame began to break, the punches so powerful that the orks head collapsed under the pressure; brain matter and gore spraying in all directions, the mountains body still twitching.

The orks watching looked on, stunned, not sure what to do. A single human had killed their great warboss.

When the blood angel approached them, none dare even look at the daemon, his armour still slick with gore, the eyes glowing bright blue.

When the imperial fleet came to respond to the aid of the blood angel, they found nothing but death, a single angel upon a mountain of bodies, each ork coming to fight him met the same end.

When Samael returned to the chapter, none dare talk to him; none dare speak his name. Commander Dante let him back into the service of his chapter, eventually becoming a captain of his own.

The rage of Samael knows no bounds, some question if he is on the road to being in the death company, others say he is mearly fighting for the emperor.

Only Samael knows the truth behind the matter, and when he speaks of what happened on that ghost world, he says that the golden angel of redemption was there.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-09-30, 23:58

Not bad!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:00

the only way to reach this guy's badassery with tabletop is captain tycho....he's a tycho counts as aint he?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:00

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:03

oh fairs
still great though
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:04

Yeah, no one in the chapter likes him, he's a bit of a loose cannon, although, his company have come to accept him.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:12

Wow!

Mine just consists of a pre golden age colony in the ghouls stars flourishing within a warp storm, being found by the imperium, general stuff about the regiments and the planned break away due to being fucked over by the imperium.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:12

well i'll just say tycho's rules seem to fit him
just a thought :P
and nice bush
you should hear the fluff my mate came up for 'lord commissar deeming' (deeming being his own surname)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:13

Mine is meh at best.

Do tell
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:16

well deeming was once just an IG sergeant
until his regiment, and a detachment of imperial fists also with them came under heavy attack by a dark eldar force
the commissars were dead
the imperial fists mostly decimated
comms with orbit were fleeting at best
and the colonel he served under couldn't handle fighting the dark eldar due to his fear
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:21

So he executed the colonel and took command?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:25

exactly
he coordinated with the imperial fist commander (also a sergeant) to force the dark eldar back
having the surviving imperial fists use hunks of adamantium from their detroyed transports as shields, allowing them to provide an armoured spearhead for them, boxing in the dark eldar, before he managed to establish contact with the forces in orbit and the dark eldar were bombarded into oblivion
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:25

Not bad
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:27

yeah
after that he had a...metioric rise through the ranks until he reached the rank of commissar
and then....was his 'trip' to commoragh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:37

But a guardsman can't become a commissar....

His 'trip'? I presume it involved seducing multiple succubi
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:37

Bitches and coke, lots of
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:38

I approve
(Just keep the drugs away)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:40

1) after that battle he was picked out to be a commissar due to exceptional circumstances
2) actually it involved stowing away on a dark eldar ship, due to him and a few squads having survived a dark eldar raid without being captured, but most of his regiment weren't so lucky. it was a rescue mission
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:41

1) ohh
2) oh...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:47

yep
as you can expect he and his men got captured....but when they were thrown in the arena things didn't go to the dark eldar's plan
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:49

Ooo, do go on
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:51

deeming slew an incubus hierarch in one on one combat in the arena and took one of his demiklaives
he then took the moment of shock in the audience to lob one of the hierarch's plasma grenades at the doors to the holding cells where the rest of his men were
you can guess what happened next
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:54

Slaughter
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 00:56

well not quite
suffice to say they escaped in a dark eldar ship
and deeming still uses that demiklaive
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 01:01

Haha, that's fairly cool. If a little far fetch'd
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 01:03

yeah
oh also
deeming (i forget how) impressed the wolves so much they let him recruit and train his personal regiment on fenris
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 01:21

OOC I introduced the T-Virus amidst spawners of zombies and armed citizens

I overloaded Garrys mod in about 2-3 minutes
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 02:46

OOC once again, I played on a fully conditioned NPC battle map, and I use myself to introduce the T Virus

game got overloaded again, but it was slower to crash

Edit: still got to run around with my hellgun though, punching holes in the combine and whatnot
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 02:48

I AM BACK FROM MY HOMELAND! AND I BROUGHT UNVALUABLE RELICA WITH ME!
will post em later. Hello!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 02:50

greetings himfea!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 02:55

OOC oh the time's passed already?
man I must be losing it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 03:05

well gotta sleep
bai
good to have you back himfea
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-10-01, 06:17

OOC. ...are those relics Vodkas by any chance? o.O

Damn, these claymore ruin the floor wherever they go! they just carelessly start stabbing it with their swords, regardless if its a fine wooden floor, or the paved street!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next