Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+8
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Captain Raeven
Local Bat Enthusiast
Faelwen
Himfea Gaur
cow-man
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 15:34

OOC ok that was a good response hehe
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 15:37

OOC. actually, it was just a ranom post i found by 9gagging... aaaaand, i just ruined my hard-earned reputation, didnt i...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 15:37

your hard earned what now?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 15:39

OOC oh my various gods I decide to visit 9gag and I find the vary picture you just posted some time ago haha!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 15:40

ooc. as i just said, i found it there while gagging... someone.... in my cellar.... hehe....nevermind.... act as if i didnt say anything suspicous...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 15:41

"oh
my
money"
"don't you mean god?"
"you worship your thing I'll worship mine"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 15:42

Technically, even if money is his god, he would still have to say "oh my god"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 15:58

I recall your deff dred getting owned by a my death company dreadnought, made to kill infantry.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 16:01

and i recall lemartes being killed by a grot
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 16:02

Gor mentioned the grot kill yesterday
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 16:03

OOC..... i once saw a guardsman with a plasma gun take down a warlord titan on his own.... it was probably Max Decarius...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 16:32

OOC. ..../le sigh/ .... i cant advance in Space engineers anymore simply because theres too much stuff i built(3 ships), and my computer is starting haveing problems with running th game smoothly when i even start mining.... i really need to get a new rig sometime.... if only i had money... they say money cant buy hapopiness... but it can buy shit that brings happiness...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 16:33

More like 10 grots and a flqshgitz captain.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 16:33

well naz
you need a space hulk

and the flashgitz captain did nothing that turn
and also those 10 grots costed a total of 40 points
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 16:34

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 16:36

He still shot at him.

And lemartes was on one wound.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 16:37

fairs
still find it amusing though :P
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 16:37

I find it amusing your flashgitz got 1 shot.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 16:46

fair enough
although to be fair that was a master of ordanance. who while awesome is, as you would put it 'cheese'
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 16:54

I agree, it Really shouldnt be strength 10... Though, it is only on a guy with flak armour
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 16:58

who has unlimited range so can hide at the back out of weapon range
were it one use like the SM orbital bombardment i'd be fine with it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 17:00

Jha, i See your point
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 17:01

glad you agree
btw am thinkin of startin a narrative campaign with me mates
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 17:04

Oh yes?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 17:11

yeah
basic story idea i got is this to start, gonna see how it goes from there depending on how the battles go
Planet: Astora Prime
imperial world
no obvious strategic importance
basic PDF defenses
suddenly ork fleet appears from nowhere in orbit, smashes a hole in the orbital defenses and hurls one massive rok at the planet
said rok is built in a way that it is pretty much a fortress after the impact, heavily armoured, heavily defended, lots of defensive guns, a force field, and filled to the brim with orks
imperials prepare a force to strike the rok before the orks can attack from it and set up defensive lines around it, to contain them
however as their force prepares to strike the orks forces come at them in the exact area their attack force was mustering, and it seems there is a massive tellyporta array within the rok is allowing them to tellyport more orks down both to the rok and the area around it
so the first battle is both to see if you can break through the enemy lines and crush the enemy's attacking force
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 17:13

Seems legit
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 17:14

ooc gor y u not on steam
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 17:15

cheers ollie Smile
and azrok
as i've said many times, i'm at uni from 2 until 6 on monday to friday
no steam access
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 17:16

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 17:26

sorry
here have the bastard child of a hammerhead and a dreadknight

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 XL-18-Interdiction-Armor-3
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 17:30

First 6 minutes of Steins Gate and the main character has been arrested twice already.... Im looking forward to the rest of the show...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 18:39

Ooc. ....
"Its okay, you were ill-prepared to deal with a 3 dimensional woman."
.....i hereby make it my life goal to adequately use this line at least once before dying...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 19:01

...Oh my...
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 20:30

Gor, Ol, wyh you no play your roles
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 21:56

i'm bach
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 22:42

OOC sup
________
IC: soul continued her pace down the hall of the rok
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 22:47

OOC: I have returned from the lands of *shivers* Walmart
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 22:49

OOC hey bushy Smile
hey dar
IC the grot looks scared by all the fire and signs of fire
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 22:52

Soul pats the grots head and readies her scythe and laz pistol and prepares for a fight
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 22:54

OOC: sup?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 22:54

"Dere's nuffin here...cept whatever did all dat burnin"
OOC nm chillin out
u?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 22:56

she stops, nods and turns back wary of any ambush
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 23:01

The sister looks back to Silas.

"You'll be able to move, but it'll hurt... I'll have to help you if we are to keep moving"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 23:20

OOC: nothing much
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-06, 23:23

The Pathfinder finally dug himself out of some rubble he had collapsed upon himself.

"That, was refreshing."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 00:00

OOC gors giving me a lore lesson on dark souls for the future rp in the dark souls world
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 00:01

Guys halp

Gor and ortus got me addicted to attack on titan
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 00:14

OOC sorry for delay
IC no sign of life

the pathfinder is alone it seems
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 00:15

Lilentos Demethis wrote:
Guys halp

Gor and ortus got me addicted to attack on titan
reading the manga myself its interesting tho the government is beyond stupid
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 00:15

Soul hurries out of the rok
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 00:21

a wall of fire ignites, blocking her exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next