Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+8
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Captain Raeven
Local Bat Enthusiast
Faelwen
Himfea Gaur
cow-man
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 00:21

a wall of fire ignites, blocking her exit
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 00:24

she jumps back and brandishes her scythe
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 00:44

the fire keeps burning
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 00:45

she searches for its source
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 00:45

The member 'Dargoth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 25
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 00:54

Well then
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 00:55

ATTACK ON TITAN!

Why did no one tell me eren became a titan

You are all communists
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 01:02

wanna do something bush?
IC nothing
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 01:09

she searches for another way
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 01:13

the only way is deeper
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 01:21

she grudgingly martches deeper into the rok
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 01:25

OOC: what do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 01:26

well i got dar on board for the Dark Souls idea

IC "Um boss? what were dat?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 01:27

Sweet!
Dar, what do you have in mind for your little part of the fantasy world?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 01:41

she points to her flamer and a dead ork miming a possible threat or trouble
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 01:42

he nods and cowers
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 01:45

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
Sweet!
Dar, what do you have in mind for your little part of the fantasy world?
the forge lands of Gilliath and the Steel king Drackas
rolling hills and barren deserts, its home to hundreds of rich iron mines and its forges burn night and day churning out weapons and armor to be shipped across the continent
its army is large as any criminal that wishes to avoid his sentence can take the silver dagger and join the army (a silver dagger is a weapon given to every soldier its meant to be a symbol of a clean slate and what every soldier should die on it before dishonoring their post)
training camps dot the desert and hills each drilling discipline and pride into its trainees so they can live up to the legends of old
the leadership of the army is in a hierarchy soldiers that wish to rise in the ranks must do deeds of bravery and honor alone or with a team of no more then 4 allies these deeds usually involve slaying a monster or defeating a threat but if any are caught cheating or using dishonorable means to achieve or sabotage another the punishment is sever
they are striped of their armor and name have their lying tongue cut out and are thrown into the desert to rot left with only their silver dagger which is stained black threw fire marring its once pristine surface as a symbol of his betrayal
most starve or die of dehydration or are eaten by a beast but some take their life as a way to atone those few are remembered for having some honor
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 01:45

she pats his head and continues deeper into the rok
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 01:46

this comforts him a bit
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:03

soul keeps walking
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:07

more fire keeps popping up here and there
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:08

soul thinks she's being herded but cant do anything to stop it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:19

"what we do now boss?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:28

she sighs tightens the grip on her scythe and pistol and keeps walking
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:28

"...we'z goin deeper?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:29

she nods but feels uneasy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:31

he gulps
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:36

soul keeps on edge as she continues
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:42

she eventually hears whispers
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:45

she trys to listen in while keeping a low profile
(dice don't screw with me today)
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:45

'd100' : 13
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Fate wrote:

'd100' : 13
F*&# you dice
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:50

she can't hear it
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:54

she attempts to sneak closer but preps for an attack
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:54

'd100' : 66
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 02:59

nothing stops her
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 03:01

can she still hear the whispering
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 03:04

yes
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 03:06

she trys to listen in again
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 03:06

'd100' : 49
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 03:11

OOC night
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 06:48

OOC: so today, imma be heading to the city/town of Eger, famous Europe-wide for its red wine, and the scene of a deceisive battle against the turkish invaders.... and im gonna spend my entire stay in an OBI, counting screws and scanning barcodes.... not as if i was the sightseeing/drinking type, but still....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 07:48

Nothing stopped Turks in europe until Wienna showed up. The army was HUGE.
IC:
Silas: Alright... But seriously, I need something to eat, my body began to eat itself.
*He gets up*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 08:03

OOC. cant rtemember which turkish empire this was... they invaded multiple times. i know that the 150 year long occupation was indeed stopped near the austrian border, leaving us with minimal own territory for the duration of the occupation, but there was another.... hm... lemme read up on it real quick... havent needed this info since 4th grade or so...

alright, done it. said siege happened after said occupation. after we tried reuniting what little we had left of the counry, with the still "free" transylvania, Sulejman started a campaign of reprisal, attempting to cut the remaining territories in two at Eger. If sources are to be believed, there were approximately 2000 defenders, plus every able bodied local(yes, including women and children) against 40-70 thousand turkish(40 thousand is the most minimalistic estimate that historians agreed upon). Since they started their campaign late in the year(assuming that they would juzst steamroll everything), they had to abandon the siege after 5 weeks, because "Winter is coming"(yeah, not actual historical quote...)... so yeah... thats basically it... and if you think that i cheated with the army stretghs, 2000ish is the most they estimate the defending force for, and 40000 is the most minimalistic for the attackers. the sources of the age said there were 200,000... obviously thats not right

Edit: oh, and we stopped the turks in the balkan and at our own borders a great many times for several centuries. please do not transfer the glory to our neighbours, and later temporary overlords for not helping/giving the order to do it.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 08:51

"We need to find you something..." she picks him up, holding him steady by putting his arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 12:19

Silas: By the way, what happened?

OOC: Ottoman Empire.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 12:20

OOC wazaap
IC the wulfen is still there
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 12:43

OOC I still remember the Dark Hunt
You remember the Dark Hunt?
This is starting to have me think it's a less killy version
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 12:53

Ooc. The reason im reluctant to use the name Ottoman Empire, is that as far as i know, there was also an Osman empire. They are thaught as ottoman-turkish, and Osman-turkish empires here, and it is emphasised that they are not the same. Idont know what their names are in english though.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 12:54

hey fae
i remember sort of
and WHAT U TALKIN BOUT NAZ
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-07, 12:54

OOC that he's unsure between 2 past empires
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next