Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+8
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Captain Raeven
Local Bat Enthusiast
Faelwen
Himfea Gaur
cow-man
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 17:51

yes, u
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 18:20

Im trying to think of something funnily random to say... Not much luck...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 18:27

Nazamroth wrote:
Im trying to think of something funnily random to say... Not much luck...
papa n is back also berserk finally released a new chapter
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 18:35

Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 18:46

sup bush
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 18:48

PAPA-N IS BACK?!
And berserk released a chapter or two a few months ago but they were just showcasing griffiths new realm so i skipped most of it...
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 18:49

Nazamroth wrote:
PAPA-N IS BACK?!
And berserk released a chapter or two a few months ago but they were just showcasing griffiths new realm so i skipped most of it...
Rickard bitch slapped Griffith
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 18:50

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 18:52

OOC: hey Dar and Naz
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 18:54

Oh... I havent read that chapter yet then. He didnt meet griffith at that time yet....

AND NEW GEN-A QUEST?! I AM MODERATELY MORE EXCITED THAN USUALLY WHEN MY SHOWS GET NEW EPISODES/CHAPTER/ETC!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 18:55

glad your excited naz
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 18:56

Nazamroth wrote:
Oh... I havent read that chapter yet then. He didnt meet griffith at that time yet....

AND NEW GEN-A QUEST?! I AM MODERATELY MORE EXCITED THAN USUALLY WHEN MY SHOWS GET NEW EPISODES/CHAPTER/ETC!
you ever read Toriko its a manga

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/toriko/
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 18:57

You're*

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 101126-grammar-nazi
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 19:03

[quote="Nazamroth"]You're*

every time
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 19:07

?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 19:14

OOC he butchered the quoting
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 19:20

actually I was trying to just get the words and not the big image, and then butchered that
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 19:22

.....i was going to sweep it under the carpet, but now that you publicly pointed it out, i have no choice but to act....
Dargoth, of whichever part of the US, for the high crimes of butchering the english language, and the quotation, i hereby sentence you to death by gas chamber, electric chair, hanging, lethal injection, and firing squad... Though this may seem overkill to some, we cannot risk such a menace escaping justice. This trial is adjourned. /Hammerstrike/
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 19:25

fuk dat m8 iz gona dek ya a swer on me mum roight in da gob
(this is a joke)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 19:26

also I live in Wisconsin and occasionally Iowa
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 19:29

Whatever dek and gob means.... Sounds orkish to me...
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 19:30

Nazamroth wrote:
Whatever dek and gob means.... Sounds orkish to me...
dek is punch and a gob is mouth/jaw
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 19:32

I am having difficuilties seeing their etimology...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 19:41

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 1399084201tumMeanwhileintheLawLibrary
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 19:43

Spoiler function!
And yeah, old but good
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 22:41

"A philosophy which has been stated without the existance of an opposite mind, is truly incomplete."

-Me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 23:22

OOC so the game still on
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 23:51

OOC: what game?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 23:53

sup bush new avatar. and I meant broken spire
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 23:56

*Thinks of something deep and meaningful to say

Forgets*

GG FUCK YOU BRAIN
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 00:00

Ohh, I think the thread might be dying
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 00:07

well gors caught up in a few other threads and he's brainstorming his new one in the dark souls verse (we've been going back and forth a bit) so lets just hope its only temporary
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 00:09

if you think this is dieing you should see my space marine thread...god damnit himfeg...never replies...
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 00:10

shrug
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 00:11

If our lord and saviour gorfeg doesn't reply im fockin off

M8
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 00:14

Well I'm gonna mess around with my avvy
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 02:54

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
Well I'm gonna mess around with my avvy
so whats with all the avatars
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 02:57

Random things I found
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 09:54

Fuck ya I want a good university and if I want a good university, I need to study for fucking ton hours.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 12:46

OOC a ton is 2000
Divide by 24 for the hours in a day
And we get 83.3 days worth of studying
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 14:14

OOC: You need to think like this:
according to e=m.c.c, energy can can transform to matter. When you take all those energies that I use to study, it turns into a ton of something. Good luck solving the problem.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 14:34

i'm here guys :P
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 14:51

Ooc. So, we're travelling to work right now and i had a new plot idea(admittedly influenced by me watching steins gate at the moment)
How many would be interested in a classicish time travel plot? It would be about one time traveller who goes back to prevent a dispotian future. However, there would be multiple people with multiple goals and uniqueish abilities.
For added lols, i would assign the roles largely privately(though with some prior surveying), without most participants knowing who most others are.
Oh, and i would act as the universe. For example, if you kill someone, i will decide what effects it has on the future(ill try to be fair andlogical)
Anyone could die at any time, its open ended, and the length of the plot is not defined.
So, anyone interested? (PM me overnight if you are. Ill be working and will only check in tomorrow apart from a few short exceptions)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 14:53

hm......eeenteresteeeeng
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 17:32

borp has a new quest naz
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 17:37

hey dar
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 17:44

OOC oh boy!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 17:52

Needs more dakka
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 17:53

sup guys
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 18:00

I GOT KARATE

LEL REKT BYE
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 18:16

wazap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next