Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape From Karasov.

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Gorath
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
cow-man
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:09

"Present"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:10

"Ha, don't get ahead of yourself private, the sergeant is asleep you know. Just seems to be the silent type."

Points to note again with a confused look, then sort of casts a quick glare of dislike at eren.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:13

Casting his coat on, Grimm goes outside, putting his faceplate back on.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:20

"you misunderstand me commisar, I wasn't here yesterday, maybe you drank more than you thought"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:22

"Wouldn't be the first time... it seems Grimm is going outside, you wouldn't accompany him would you, Jax?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:23

OOC: greetings!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:28

ooc yo
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:29

OOC was on battlefield yesterday
and so today I'll just be around my games, maybe chiming in if opertune
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:30

OOC Okey dokes
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:30

Ooc: I'm waiting for something.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:31

OOC: Same here
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:31

*pulls his mask up* "of course" *walks outside*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

As you walk outside, you see its a clear day. Not snowing, but the snow from yesterday has set to become rather deep.
In the distance you see the camp Eren mentioned, and a spear lodged in the ground not far away.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:32

"You know, you could all go out with them if you want. Seems to be a clear day."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:33

"I don't like this, it's almost like they are challenging us" he says, not turning to face the guardsman who exited.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:35

Has already gone
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:36

*he walks outside*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:39

They are about 4 of the creatures gathering around the spear, kneeling, whilst one stands, speaking to them all. You cant hear it though.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:42

Drawing his autogun from its strap, Grimm kneels, advancing slowly.

"On me" he orders in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:45

Is following
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:47

*he draws the combat blade and lascarbine*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:48

The creatures pick up their spears at their feet, the one talking reaches down and grabs a large machete looking thing. The start to turn and walk towards the group, unaware they are there.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:51

*raises the las carbine in his mechanical hand, the blade at the ready*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:52

"Stay down, I'll go and negotiate with them, if it goes bad, cover yourselves and retreat back to the compound" he says, handing his autogun to Eren.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:53

"How do we know if they can even communicate with us?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:53

"not a chance, if it goes bad, i'm hauling your arse out of the fire"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:55

"We have to take that chance, they might not understand what I say, but they will know what I mean" he says, nodding before advancing forward.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:55

we're heeeere
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:57

One of the creatures notices him - the one with the machete - and raises its other hand. It then points the machete towards you and speaks :
"Kurah turha noshihg?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:57

Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 10447617_935943446434797_6189000585344742196_n"Atleast take my stungun mabye? Might help a bit if things go pear shaped"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:58

He puts his hands to his side's, indicating he has no weapons.

"We mean no harm, leave now and no conflict need arise"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 21:59

*crouches, preparing to run into combat, blade ready*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:00

"Ahg, Gohthik. Et is hyu hoo shuld leev. Hyu invayd planit and think get away wid et? Our planit. OURS."

It beats its chest with its hand.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:01

*touches a hand to his comm bead* +man, you'd better start talking real nice or he's gonna have your guts for garters+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:03

ITS A RACE OF CHICKENS WITH THE SAME TALKING PROBLEMS AS CULTIST CHAN! MURDER THEM WITH FIRE!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:04

+shut up, your not helping+

"we aren't leaving, we don't have any say"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:05

*crouches with the rifle loaded*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:07

"Geht a say thehn. Hywhy dohnt hyu"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:09

"It's not our choice, it's orders; give us time, and we can try and contact our leaders"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:10

"NOW."
He moves closer, as do the others.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:12

"Alright, hold on"

+get a comm link to someone in charge, this pigeon is gonna lose his temper+

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:13

*he raises the rifle and aims at the leader*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:15

"Don't take the shot yet" He whispers
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:16

Hannes walks outside, axe In hand.

"I've seen enough. Eliminate them. Their leader is mine."

He rushes forward, sending a blow of his axe towards the leader, who blocks it.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:16

"god damnit"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:17

*he switches to the closest creature to the commissar and fires*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:18

Hannes is locked in a tense melee. The other creatures are advancing on Grimm.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:18

"You damn fool" says Grimm, taking a few steps back.

"EREN, MY RIFLE" he shouts, gesturing for him to throw it.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:19

Roll bush. A d20 and a d10
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:20

"TAKE THE CHAINSWORD AUTOGUN PROTEUS GRIMM
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-10-16, 22:21

OOC: c'mon 20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape From Karasov.
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next