Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead Moon Rising

Go down 
+2
Sir BushWookie
Shas'O Ar'Kais
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 18:10

OOC: Sebastian. And yes.
Getting it rolling.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 18:12

"I'm I interrupting?" He says respectfully, standing by the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 18:14

Ooc. ..... I come in peace!
/Nuke/
That wasnt me...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 18:16

OOC: Hush youuuuu

Why don't you add one of your oh so mysterious characters to balance my own.

Vergil has multiple allies...

Not to mention his mysterious brother, a brother whom uses a pair of Daemon Pistols and carries a Force Sword...

Known for wearing red coats...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 18:18

"No, of course not."

He willed an apple from a bowl sitting on a small coffee table of the deepest mahogany, into his hand.

"I was considering your next assignment."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 18:20

"I won't disappoint you"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 18:24

Ooc. ....disregarding the fact that an inquisitorial agent uses not one, but two demonic items on a regular basis, which is pretty much the definition of heresy, was that an inquiry about wether or not i want to join yet? O.o
Im confused only because i dont really have any misterious characters atm...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 18:35

OOC: Radical Inquisitors. of course they would be Sanctified.

And yes it would be.

"Cadaceus, we have gotten word that an out-break may be in-progress in the lower hives...although it wasn't from the Planetary governor, a retired Judge, old companion of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor...sent it along to me...It seems the Governor is either negligent of his duties or...is keeping it hidden...Cadaceus is a very desirable world Seb...one that holds a lot of Important people and a lot of wealth."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 18:36

"The wealthy don't matter, the only thing we are here for is to contain this threat before it spreads"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 18:44

"Correct, but do not forget to progress all the facts, Undead do not just appear on a world, cults are the main cause, always consider ulterior motives."

He takes his hand off of his sword, looking at it longingly.

"I myself am too Infamous among cults, I need to send you and your team to investigate, once have finished your investigation to the cause of the outbreak, I shall enter the field."

He strides forward to Sebastian, his eyes piercing into his.

"You have grown much, I trust you with this."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 18:47

Ooc. Eeeeeeeerm.... No... Not really...
I dont have any character concepts in mind that i want to RP somewhere.
I am also bored of the repititive "adventures". Its almost always just the same patterns in different skins.
And after having tried battling with dice and a proper system, i relised just how arbitrary our battles are... Its pretty much "who gets bored of saying countermoves first" games... Except when plot logic/one upmanship contests take over...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 18:57

OOC: Well, this is going for a more Human story.
Investigations, Interjected with hoards of Zombies.

I am going to providing the story and the action for our members, along with Vergil when he is needed.

I don't get too attached to characters for them to be killed off, so long as it goes down MY way.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 19:01

Ooc. /shrugs/ ...i might keep watching with mild interest after i finish the remaining episodes of my current show...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 19:02

OOC: BE interested.

Also, help me kill Ar'Kais please.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 19:04

OOC: he could accidentally appear in the frost of freedom topic and subsequently get annihilated by my wave motion gun
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 19:05

OOC: You need help killing ar'kais?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 19:07

Ooc. Dude, arkais has been frozen in space and time along with my characters because you disappeared, and evdn afzer you reappeared and said we would continue, and i repeatedly asked to continue,(and its your turn to say something), you never did...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 19:10

OOC: I'll be honest.
This path I've set the character down is going no-where fast.

I've tried everything to make him interesting but nothing good comes of it.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 19:11

Well, shit. Not like it matters. Pretty much everything in that plot reached a dead end of some sort or another...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 19:20

OOC: Speaking of, anyone care to chime in.

I'm cool with Assassin's btw, but maybe something that is equipt for hordes.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 19:32

Flammenwerfer! It werfs flammen!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 19:34

OOC: what's worse than a zombie?
I know! A flaming zombie
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 19:35

OOC: Why not use a banewolf

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 19:41

OOC: that'll make things easy, plus we're gonna be fighting inside a hive city
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 20:33

"Thank you, I will do my best" he says, a look of hope on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 20:47

Ooc. ....so i leave to watch the last 9 episodes, and all i have to read is a single IC comment... While convenient, it doesnt really convince me to join...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 21:56

OOC: so what happens next?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 22:49

OOC: Well cheers Naz.

That sure encourages me to continue on this site.

As for Bush, Seb will get the squad together.

"Go now, I have to brood."

He turned once again to over look the planet.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-17, 23:17

OOC: okay
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 07:39

Seb nods in silence, leaving as fast as he came.
He goes to gather the henchmen together
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 10:02

OOC. i am The Master of Evil Culinary Arts, The Persecutor of Pumpkins! Fear me, peasants!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-18, 19:17

OOC: I practically belong to the inquisitor, wouldn't that cause me to be rather close by?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 21:24

OOC: On the ship I mean.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 21:24

My dudes looking for dudes.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 21:30

OOC: where should I be? My guy isn't overly autonomous unless ordered
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 21:30

Ooc. ........so... Ive seen some ships from the Midnight Faction and the 7th Division just now... And im like.... I feel ashamed for having thought that one day i might get somewhat close to the quality and sheer awesomeness of the things they built.... My creations are little metal bawxes with thrusters and guns at best... And theirs... Lets just say there were times when i forgot to breathe....
I have officially failed as an engineer... At least as a space engineer anyway...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 21:35

OOC: Armoury? Personal Quarters?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 21:37

*Meanwhile, in the armoury: Gideon is fiddling with the scope on his sniper rifle*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 21:38

The armoury door opens with a creak.
"Gideon, get your gear, were moving out"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 21:44

"Yes...operator"
*He stands up and quickly holsters/straps his weapons to their respective positions on his body, before turning and following Sevastion*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:04

Vergil had been putting together his objectives, any data he could get on the Hive Spire Indomitus.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:10

*Walking silently*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:11

Seb receives these.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:05

"It is up to you if you wish to speak with the planetary governor, it matters not to me."

The comms had flickered on in the pairs ears.

"You'll find the Scions waiting for you, a squad lead by Sargeant Jones, they are well equipped I assure you."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:06

"Sounds good, I'll pick up the rest and go ahead"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:07

*He remains silent*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:56

OOC: Greetings, neat people of the Milky way galaxy, been busy due to exams. Still busy due to exams, but couldn't resist to throw something here. So, I guess this is an Inquisition topic. Would you judge my Church Missionary?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 13:02

OOC. ...so..... abandoning all concepts of beauty... style... common sense.... i took a capital ship rocket launcher apparatus, and am building a "fighter" around it... said fighter puts imperial dropships to shame with its blockiness and ugliness... since it will be hell to maneuver in a dogfight with it, i even put a huge ass turret on either side with more firepower than the avarage (actual) fighter has.... im not even sure if ill be able to fly it properly... it has a 4-man crew... plus i may install an extra gunner(and his apparatus) at the back once i get around to building it... i will probably also include a rock/metal plate thrower in the back to hinder puruing rockets/fighters with cluds of debris....
hell, i might even add a torpedo in the end if i get too carried away...
this ship is both relatively awesome and a ridiculous concept at the same time... if it gets close, it can eat through battleship grade armoring in about 10 seconds... with the rock thrower, it can severely confuse enemy turrets aiming at it/its projectiles... of course, it will be a lumbering monstrosity compared to other small ships, so thats a rather big "if".... but i dare anyone to mistake it for just another little annoying fighter! i double dare you muthafuckas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon Rising   Dead Moon Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Moon Rising
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2