Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+4
Ortus
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Hive warfare. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 16:06

I have seen some shit todayy
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 16:06

I can tell.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 16:14

WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG! *Has a mental spooge*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 16:25

I have orcs and goblins to paint.
I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 16:30

Cool conservative club
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 16:33

Conservative confederate club.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 16:39

YESSS
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 19:01

Ooc : new internet chronicles! Christmas edition!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 20:16

Ooc. /Makes perfect psykic phase combo to take down boss. Needs to roll at least 6 six out of 3 dicew, and its dead... Rolls two 1s and a two..../
I would headbutt the table in two if this happened to me...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 20:35

OOC: that would be incredibly infuriating... And mildly hilarious
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 21:02

Especially since that boss has a 2+ save normally
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 21:03

whats this?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 21:07

Was just watching some random batrep a few hours ago.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 21:09

Was this 40k, fantasy what
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 21:14

40k. SM vs orkses
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 21:24

Ah right..Thought this was fantasy...considering thats cooler..
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 22:59

Cowmun wrote:
Ooc: at the moment, a extra guy might be better than a few extra guns.

I have two bullets....I need ammunition
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:09

Perhaps if you buy me some ammo blueprints and some machinery blue prints aswell as materiels I could manufacture you ammo
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:09

"Ammo could help" *magically were outside a gun store*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:11

Mug him for his ammo

Shank him in his face and take all his ammo/guns/toasters

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:13

Robbing a gun shop would be really dumb... Because... Yknow... It's a gun shop
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:13

Who cares? Ollie won't kill you off just yet
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:16

Don't be so sure.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:16

He probably will just because you said that
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:17

Darn

You saw through my plans

You non toaster fuckers

IC: As part of my supreme plan to become closer to the ominosiah, I leave a note on a table in the gang hide out saying exactly where I am going, to the mechanicum spire to learn the arcane knowledge of the machine cult and join them
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:19

Okay, roll to see if you can remember the spiralling catacombs and dark tunnels that will lead you there.
Or if you get lost.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:19

The ominosiah guide my way!
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Comrade Kitten' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:25

You are very fortunate, as you vividly remember the old roads and tunnels there, passing many dreary civilians and denizens of the city.
As you enter the main city hanger, you see a sight that takes your breath away, for many miles up, the ceiling of this section of the ship can be vividly seen through the smog, stacks and hives going up to the ceiling and a few coming down like colossal rock formations.
You see the mechanicum spire, billowing smoke pipes being led through millions of wrapping tubes and rusty piping, being recycled and refiltered by unseen, ancient technologies.
Many stacks protrude from its colossal frame, millions of window lights making it look even larger.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:26

"Ave deus mechanicus..."

I make my way towards the mighty structure
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:29

You push your way through the masses, poor, weak people trying to make a living; scavenging what they can to survive.
When you reach the spire, it's barred by 9 foot tall brass fences, topped with barbed wire and sharp sword like attachments.
There is one way in, a hunched, robed figure in a toll booth; long slender arms protruding from the dull red robes, wires sprouting from the decaying flesh.
His face is a empty void, only two red circles can be seen.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:31

"Greetings, venerable techpriest"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:33

He looks at you, his spindly fingers begin to tap at ivory keys, scrolls of binary pouring from a brass machine behind, making squealing ad screeching noises as automated quills begin to write out lots of useless information.

+greetings, what brings you here?+ it says in a static voice.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:39

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:39

"I wish to join the cult mechanicus, to receive the enlightenment of the machine god"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:40

+might you hand me your wrist+ it says, it's voice soothing.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:41

Does so

OOC: Btw I was having a massive shit before

Felt good
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:42

Lovely man, really
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:43

haueaheuaeheauhhaehuahuaehuaehuhaehueauheuehuaheuaheuaheuaheuaheuaheauheaueaheuahaeueahaeuehaueaheaueahuaeheauaeeahuea

Don't worry I was only joking

Don't hate me forever
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:45

I'm deleting you from my life 100%
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:45

Ooc: nice.

Ic: it raises a finger, the tip splitting open to protrude a needle, stabbing your wrist and taking a drop of blood, putting it into a little hole in the archaic computer.
+you may precede, the machine god watches us+ it says, blessing you as the large brass gates open with a dull roar.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:46

OOC: BUt I value you as a friend raeven!

IC: I step through, awestruck
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:50

You see thick, blocky watchtowers, crudely built from ferrocrete and thick slabs of plasteel, automated cyborg watchers looking down at you as you pass.
You enter the lower level, power cables and hissing pipes everywhere, robed figures walking around hurriedly in masses, carrying large stacks of scrolls and data slates.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:52

"Excuse me" I ask to a passing techpriest "Where would I go if I wanted to join the cult mechanicum?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:52

Nah m8, you told me about your bowel movements
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:53

But

Butt

BUTT BUTT
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:55

"I don't know, I'm just a scribe" he says, waddling off.
Behind a large, iron counter; a group of chattering servitors beckon you over.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:57

"Ah, I apologise " That was to the scribe

I head over to the servitors

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:57

+identification required, name, age, blood type+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-24, 23:59

"Julius, 29, *Whatever bloody type is*"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:01

+you may proceed, head towards elevator 2-9 to ascend to your workstation+ says the servitor in a blank, depressed voice, gesturing to a group of elevators to the right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next