Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+4
Ortus
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Hive warfare. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:01

+you may proceed, head towards elevator 2-9 to ascend to your workstation+ says the servitor in a blank, depressed voice, gesturing to a group of elevators to the right.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:01

Goes over there and goes to my new work station
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Ooc: servitors don't chatter... They're lobotomised people, most of them can't even talk. Sorry inner lore nerd
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:02

Chattering as in spouting binary at computer screens.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:03

OOC: depends on the type, some can talk in very unintelligible low gothic or basic binaric cant
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:06

Ooc: most just moan and burble unintelligibly, using what remains of their half destroyed brain. There was some fluff I read where someone made a servitor wrong and left the majority of its brain in tact, it just screamed and screamed until they put it down
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:07

OOC: Well there is one in the priets of mars series called ismael de roven who was a normal dude but got turned into a servitor, said servitor is regained its sentience
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:10

*Outside the gun store places thing*
"I wonder how overpriced ammunition will be"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:12

"Hmm I'd say around a cred a round, might do a bulk deal"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:13

"Lets hope so"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:15

im goonnnaaa go sleep
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:16

Inside the store is a grossly overweight man, who has multiple rubbery chins and a huge mouth; a set of oversized teeth inside.
His girth is so large he has a trollywheel where his groin is, so he can stay upright when walking.
His stomach hangs out of his shirt, needing to be stitched out of multiple fabrics just to fit him.
"What can I do for ye, I have guns and ammunition in plenty" he says with a slurred voice.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:19

"What ye can do is fuck off ye fat prick, I'm goin ya sleep"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:20

*I walk up the counter, subtley resisting the urge to vomit*

"I'd like to inspect your wares and purchase some ammunition for my pistol"
*I place my EMPTY pistol on the counter. There are no bullets in the chamber and the clip is still in my pocket*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:22

"A stub pistol eh? Not much of a weapon for a man of your... stature, you need a elegant weapon no?" He says with a sleazy grin.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:23

*I smirk*
"Show me what ya got"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:26

He grabs a box from under the counter, olive green with metal chip marks and scuffing on its frame.
He opens it, pulling out a large pistol.
A laspistol.
"This is your kind of weapon no? Elegant, powerful... not like a poor man's substitute" he says, gesturing his podgy hand at your stub pistol.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:29

"Nigh infinite ammunition, good stooping power, pinpoint precision...how much for the pistol and how much per power pack?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:32

"I'd expect 50 creds for it, and 10 creds per power pack, but then, you wouldn't need many unless you were in a prolonged firefight"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:35

"May I inspect the pistol? I am sure you stock only the highest quality weapons, but one has to be sure"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:36

"Of course sir" he says, handing you the pistol.
It seems a bit dusty and in need of a clean, but it's fully functional.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:38

"You have yourself a deal, my good sir. I shall also purchase 3 power packs and a spare clip for my pistol"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:43

"As you wish, the clip for your stub pistol is 5 creds"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:45

*I pick up my stub pistol and place 85 credits on the counter*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:50

He hands you the pistol and it's 3 power packs, and the stub pistol clip.
"Holdon, it's customary to your first purchase" he says, handing you a belt with a holster on it.
"Cant have you running around with that thing loose" he chuckles as he lights a cheap cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 00:58

*I take the belt and tie it beneath my coat, hiding the holster*
"Thank you again!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 01:03

"If you need anything else, come to me, I do lots of cheap deals" he says cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 01:05

"I shall keep that in mind"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 01:07

Very good.
Gonna go to sleep now.
Will continue tomorrow sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 01:07

Okay, cya
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 01:12

Good byeee
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 16:05

heloooo?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 16:34

Hello
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 17:22

hows ya christmas goin?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 17:27

With glorious lasergatling dakka! And microfusion shotguns! (no, im not talking about fallout)
I spent the day slaughtering the remnants of humanity to powerlevel my character... I did like 3 days worth of normal leveling today...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 17:35

Well so far, yours?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 18:04

tis good bruvva
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 19:10

Hello Raeven
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 19:21

sup wookie my man, my bruvva, my wingman, my slightly possible gonna fuck your character?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 19:28

Hive warfare. - Page 15 Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 19:38

Ooc. Deadman Wonderland: the manga where its perfectly logical to make a survival game prison because turistical reasons... It is also perfectly logical to assume that an unarmed, untrained high schooler could slaughter his enture class before anyone else even noticed it, and sentence him to said prison... And then the superpowers...
Really, i feel like im starting to get past the constant facepalming, and just assume that in japan, different laws of nature and logic apply than in the rest of the world
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 19:44

I'm good, how are you?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 19:48

So, how are people liking this so far?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 20:01

I'm enjoying it!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 20:11

Huzzah, I'm doing something right!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 20:21

Cowmun wrote:
Huzzah, I'm doing something right!

That, or you both like the same wrong thing
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 21:17

Ooc.
Doctor: the avarage adult male has 2 liters of blood. [...]

....doc, i question the originality of your med school degree... That, or japanese really are small...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 21:37

Ooc: how is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 21:52

Playin monopoly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 21:52

I'm in jail
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 22:06

Uhehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next