Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:24

Calton: Great...so they didn't play hide-and-seek with you guys when you took the ship...so you don't have any idea where they may be hiding...fuck...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:25

OOC why'd ya go quiet in the chat
IC "We can take em"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:26

Calton: Only if we can find them! Which we can't! I've looked all over the security system and used it to scour the ship, and there's no trace of them!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:27

OOC??
IC "alright, i'll come up with a plan"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:28

Calton: Right. I'll...just keep seeing if I can find them. I can't figure out where they could have gone...unless they're not on the ship anymore...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:30

OOC Dude?
IC "look after Celi while i do"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:32

Calton: Sure...*Goes over to her* Look, everything's going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:33

she hugs him and holds him close
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:36

Calton: Hey, just calm down, okay? You're better than this, I know you are. Heck, if anyone should be panicking, it should be me, all things considered. *chuckles at that*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:38

"I don't know what i'd do without you"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:39

Calton: Hey, you're a smart girl. I'm sure you'd think of something.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:40

OOC: HELLO!!!
HAPPY NEW TEAR YOU LUCKY BASTARDS IN THE UK!!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:41

OOC: Hey, Wookie!! Twenty minutes to go!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:41

OOC HAPPEH NEW YEAR
IC "Wouldn't be very good"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:42

Calton: Hey, don't talk like that. We'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:45

OOC: still got 2 hours and 15 here
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:45

keili tries to get up and talks to kharr in her helmet
keili: kharr whats going on im scared I just blacked out
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:46

OOC: Oh.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:46

"I guess so *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 04:47

Calton: We will. Once your brother comes up with a plan, this whole thing will be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 07:25

OOC: Happy new year!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 09:58

OOC. ...well.... this is convenient.... i owed 350 gold to jewish moneylenders... then suddenly my king decided to banish all jews from hungary...
how unfortunate! now i am unable to repay my debts!

....wow.... this asshole.... one of my vassals(a member of my court no less!) was siphoning small amounts of gold to himself... i overlooked it... as thanks, he murdered my wife...

....waitwhat... theres actually a guy here called "Ferenc, Baron of Mordor" ........Mordor is in hungary.... im not sure if i should be proud...

also, i sent my useless son to study under a priest... apparently, by the age of 13, he picked up 3 of the 7 main sins from him.... damn useless priest...

.......hehehhehee..... everything is going according to plan.... after 20 years of schemes and plots and gaining prestige, i am a duke, and have married into both the main royal line and a side line.... its only a matter of time until i seize the crown.... or my descendants anyway...

waithwat.... i am schemeing and plotting to cause the main royal line and my descendants line to meet sometime in the future, step by step, nopthing suspicous... then suddenly a bunch of guys pass the law to select successors by voting, and vote me to be the kings successor... and im like.... wut?
i didnt even have an easy start... just some random count in the country with a single territory...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 20:03

she nods

Kharr: It's alright Keili. you're safe. I made sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 20:06

Calton: Just stop shaking, please.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 20:11

she does after a deep breath
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 20:12

Calton: There we go. Just stay calm. *Hugs her.* Everything's going to be fine.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 21:42

keili: ok kharr but i want you safe to
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 22:26

they hear a knock on the door like a panic
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 22:29

*Calton readies his rifle and cautiously approaches the door.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 22:30

he sess a asari she looks panicked celi knows as lavara all shes equipped with is a pistol
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 22:40

*Calton cautiously approaches the door and opens it just enough to let the Asari slip in.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 22:45

she closes the door and hugs him
lavara: thank you
she kisses his helmet and hugs him shaking
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 22:48

*It's clear he's not comfortable with this...especially since Celi is in the same room.*

Calton *working his way out of her grip*: Um...it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 22:49

she Is clearly still shaken up from her encouter
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 22:51

Calton: What happened?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 22:55

lavara: I was assaulted by these bug looking creatures
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-01, 22:59

Ooc: you could say she has a...
*puts on shades*
Bug infestation.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:52

Calton: Yeah. Celi and I had a run in with them. The good news is, they die like anything else. The bad news is, we can't find them on the security system.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:01

Lavaca shakey more it's more viSibley now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:04

OOC: I'm gonna blow something up!!

*News about a possible terrorist attack, directed around the Hatfield area of earth, floods alliance news broadcasts*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:06

OOC: Um...Dat grammar though, Azrok!!

And Wookie, what was the point of that? And why do I have a feeling the mentioning of Hatfields was intentional...

IC:

Calton: Hey! Calm down. The bridge is secure. You're fine.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:15

OOC: I'm/he's bored, plus used to live there and it's also where my character is now
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:18

OOC: Ah.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:32

She then sits down shivering
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:41

*It's clear Calton doesn't know what to do, seeing as how he barely got Celi to calm down. That and he's not expecting this from a veteran Void merc.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 02:16

She's still shivering
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 02:20

*Yeah, Calton doesn't know what to do for her.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 02:25

Celi neither
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 03:04

lavara: they killed my sister (she starts crying)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 03:11

Calton: Oh...um....I'm...I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 03:13

Kharr hears this and turns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next