Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 02:47

OOC: Hey Wookie.

IC: *Calton opens fire on the Collectors while trying to move to better cover, but still takes heavy fire for his trouble...a few shots finding their marks.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 02:48

At which point Kharr jumps up between Kharr and the collecters, his own heavily modified shields absorbing most of the shots, his revenant machine gun thundering as it fires
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 02:53

*Calton uses the opportunity to get to better cover.*

Calton: Kharr, get out of there!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 02:54

the gun keeps roaring, many of the collectors going down before they can return fire but kharr does eventually return to cover
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 02:56

++Calton *using his com unit so Kharr can hear him over the weapons fire*: That was crazy. You shouldn't have risked yourself like that, much less for me. You're the commander, your men need you now more than ever.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 02:59

++Relax kid, your shields were going down and mine are stronger than yours on full anyway, i knew what I was doing++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:02

++Calton: Um, right. Anyway....thanks.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:03

++no problem++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:05

*Calton puts some suppressive fire towards the Collectors pinning the N7s...doesn't seem to be doing any good though.*

++Johnson: Kharr, what the hell is going on? My boys and I are pinned down between the hangers and engineering! Where the hell did these things come from!?++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:05

++Not entirely sure, will explain later!++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:12

++Johnson: Fine. Look, we felt the ship move so we're trying to push towards engineering.++

*Calton finishes putting medi-gel on his wounds from when the Collectors flanked him.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:14

++same here++
one of the collector squads is getting closer
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:15

*Calton tries to put suppressive fire towards them, actually managing to wing one, but not doing much else.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:16

at which point they take to the air...headed for Celi
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:18

*And Calton puts more fire towards them, killing one of them.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:20

another group, including one with a particle beam, open up on calton
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:21

*Who ducks back behind cover, blind firing to try and drive the group away so he can help Celi.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:22

they land beside her, two grabbing hold of her as she tries and fails to defend herself
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:24

*He pops out from cover entirely, shooting at the Collectors assaulting her.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:25

the group keeping him pinned down opens up again the moment he tries that, and the collecters position her so if calton shoots them they'll be likely to hit her as she struggles
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:26

*He slides back into cover.*

Calton: FUCKFUCKFUCK!!! ++Kharr, they've grabbed Celi! I can't shoot them without hitting her!++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:28

Kharr tries to open fire on them, only to get hit in the shoulder with one of the particle beams, sending him back into cover

Last edited by Gorath on 2015-02-06, 03:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:29

*Calton can't get to either of them without getting torn to shreds.....*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:32

a single seeker swarm lands on Celi's shoulder and stings her. she goes limp. (only paralyzed) as the collecters go for the exit, keeping her between them and the voids
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:34

Calton: NO!! FUCK NO YOU FUCKING INSECT FUCKS!!! *He tries to kill as many of them as possible so that Voids can follow the Collectors....he's not having much luck....*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:35

the other voids take the oppertunity provided by calton's distraction to clean up the ones still in the room, but the ones with Celi have gone now
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:36

*Calton punches the wall in anger.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:36

Kharr makes his way over to him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:38

*He turns and looks at Kharr.*

Calton: You're injured.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:39

"I'll be fine. We need to find her."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:40

Calton: Agreed. They can't be that far ahead. Let's move. *Goes to follow the Collectors.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:42

Kharr: Luckily I got a tracker on her. Cant be too careful. *he pulls up his omni tool, applying medi-gel before checking it*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:43

Calton *at the doorway*: Then let's move!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 07:22

OOC: hey, arken new Internet Chronicles was released the other day
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:23

"She's moving fast....come on, lets go"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:23

*Calton moves after her.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:31

OOC:
*my brother screams at a game because he doesn't ubderstand how to use a touch pad properly*
His dad: MATT GIVE HIM THE FUCKING MOUSE!
*I sigh and try to avoid several angry looking Germans in fighter aircraft, using a touchpad whilst flying an over tiered bomber*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:33

OOC:

1) Hey Wookie.

2) Dude....that sucks....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:38

kharr and the N7s follow
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:40

*Calton is moving as fast as her can.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:40

they come to a locked door
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:42

*And Calton starts trying to hack it open.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:47

at which point they hear an angry noise from behind them
and calton aint getting anywhere
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:48

*Calton whirls around, weapon at the ready.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:52

abominations
EVERYWHERE
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:54

Calton: What the fuck are those!?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:55

Kharr: I don't know! *they open fire, kharr's machine gun roaring with fire*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:57

*Calton opens fire as well.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:59

Bob: (the N7 Destroyer) you two hack the door! we'll hold em off! *he activates his hawk missile launcher*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 01:02

*Calton gets to hacking the door again.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 01:03

Kharr covers him as the missiles from the destroyer start a flyin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next