Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 17:51

"I thought i was going to lose you too"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 17:53

*He just holds onto her more tightly.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 17:57

"I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 17:59

Calton: For what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 18:07

"getting captured. i'm sorry, i was so stupid and i should have been better and..."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 18:08

Calton: No! Don't start saying things like that! There was nothing you could of done, especially when those things started to flap their wings! None of that was your fault!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 18:21

"it is, its all my fault"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 18:31

Calton: No. It's not!! It could have been anyone else and the result would have been the same!! Stop blaming yourself!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 18:47

"You wouldnt have got hurt though"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 18:49

Calton: If not me, then someone else.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 18:55

"But I almost lost you because i was captured... I couldnt bare it"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 18:58

Calton: And I almost lost you because I couldn't pull my own weight in that fight. I couldn't bare the thought that I'd lost you because of how ineffective I am. Celi...my point is, you're not to blame. Hell, you were doing pretty damn well until that bug appeared out of nowhere and landed on you.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 19:09

Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 19:10

"Hey, if it wasnt for you i'd still be in that pod"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 19:12

OOC: Hey there, Naz.

IC:

Calton: Hey, Sev was there as well. Give the guy the credit he deserves. He's the one who figured out how to get you out of that pod.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 19:14

Ooc. Dont you dare "hey there" me, young man! I demand the respect commanded by my position of authority and superior age!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 19:20

"True...but still"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 19:26

OOC: I apologize, my liege.

IC:

Calton: Don't be so hard on yourself. Really, you're not the one at fault, and in this case, never will be.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 19:29

she nods a little
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 19:38

*He hugs her with his good arm.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 19:39

she hugs back
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 19:42

Ooc. Bloody colonies and their lack of manners... Now wheres this months tea tax?!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 19:54

In the harbour with the rest of the tea
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 19:55

*stabs naz for attempting to pretend to be british*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 20:47

Ooc.
Anime heroine: i will destroy every damn computer here!
/Blasts all the monitors to bits.... The computers themselves were obviously somewhere else based on the cabling all around.../

Me: ....stupid woman...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:13

Anime review: Angel beats: ........many manly tears were shed.... Or at least neutral tears...

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2015-02-08, 21:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:15

OOC: I assume you're watching a truly bizarre anime....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:20

Ooc. ....uhm..... Not so much.... Its the kind that has a totally happy ending and still makes you cry like a little bitch
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:21

OOC: Alright then.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:21

the n7s arrive
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:24

??? (my slayer, thinking up a name): Where to, sir?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:28

"Well, we need info. I'd say go to Aria but there's no way that will end well. suggestions people?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:29

Arin (my slayer): Could just grab some gang leaders and beat what we need out of them. Most people can't stand having their bones biotically warped for more than a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:30

Ooc. Damn...... I can feel the post-anime void settling in already.... Perhaps i should watch Clannad tomorrow.... They say its good....
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:30

OOC: Or RWBY. In memory of Monty Oum.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:32

Ooc. Already watched all of it... I think... Ill check tomorrow....
But even though RWBY is funny, it never made me cry.... Yet...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:32

OOC: Keyword being "yet".

Edited, caused the humor I was going for was playing off of the fact Monty Oum recently passed away which is beyond insensitive. I apologize for my transgression.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:34

OOC: My friends (of ehom I tricked into watching Piko no Boku) tell me that Tokyo Ghoul is pretty good.
I don't trust them since they haven't got me back for what I did, so Naz....be a darling and investigate Tokyo Ghoul for me
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:35

OOC: That's not an ominous post at all....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:36

OOC: I honestly don't know
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:36

OOC: Oh.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:38

OOC: yeah, hence why I'm asking Naz!
He's the awesome kinda guy who won't kill me if it turns out to be Piko no Boku x2
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:39

Honestly, i havent even heard of him before his death flooded 9gag.... As such, the event didnt really move me...

And bush, i liked it. Though the anime ends quite earlycompared to the manga(season 2 is coming out sometime nowish). Note that if you have problems with seeming cannibalism(cant really blame them. They cant eat normal food) and the assorted detached body parts, its not for you.
Also note that in season one of the anime, the main character is a usual crybaby. After that, he goes all serious and shit...
Well.... Stuff.... I didnt regret watching the anime and then reading the rest of the manga at all...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:40

OOC: which anime is this?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:41

OOC: Lovely......
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:43

Tokyo ghoul.... Thats what you asked...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:48

Arkada on anime: Nothing exists beyond high school. Hell, even when you die, you go back to high school(insert Angel Beats wallpaper), or the dead come to you(insert unknown anime wallpaper).

Truer words never spoken. High school ks love, high school is life....and death...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:49

OOC: ohh, you said Gorath so I got slightly confused
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:51

"Not so easy"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:52

Arin: Alright, anyone else got an idea? Just saying, these morons respond to force. Apply right, and we'll get what we need.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 21:56

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
OOC: ohh, you said Gorath so I got slightly confused

Nope. I said bush. Check the comment. It says bush, and theres no mark of edit at the bottom of it.
Anyway, off to sleep.... Gotta get up early tomorrow to get to another useless type class.... Well, it would actually be quite useful if we had a sane teacher but whatever.... At least you can pass on this ones courses....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next