Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:26

Eliza: Are you seriously making a pass at me?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:26

"yeah.... yeah. he's tougher than that"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:27

Calton: Exactly. I mean, I don't think Kharr's going down without a hell of a fight first.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:29

she nods and smiles weakly
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:30

meanwhile keili hasn't had any sleep and is still crying
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:30

Calton: Come here.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:31

*giant smirk*
"I'm so bad at talking to people"
*head goes into hands*
"Forgive me, I'm terrible when it comes to just about everything concerning people. So I'm just gonna leave now"
*its pretty obvious that he's both really embarrassed and highly amused*

OOC: I can't stop laughing now!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:32

OOC: Why?

IC: *Eliza gets up and follows him.*

Eliza: Hey, you didn't do to badly. I've had guys try a lot worse on me.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:35

OOC: it amused me (I'm bored if you can't tell)

"It was still utterly abysmal and dick like, considering I was being kind earlier"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:38

OOC: Oh.

IC:

Eliza: Still wasn't as bad as the one guy who hit on me while he was stoned off his ass.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:42

"This oughta be good"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:45

Eliza: Well, that's it really. This guy was absolutely stoned and he tried hitting on me. Ya know, buying me drinks, things like that. When he got physical...I broke his nose. And broke a few of his teeth.

OOC: I gotta get some sleep, Wookie. Night.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:55

OOC: night mate

"Wow *chuckle* you don't have to worry about me getting physical, I won't do anything without your go ahead"
OOC: oh look my own morals are beggining to show
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 09:27

OOC: Divinity: original sin
the game where deciding wether to cure a respected senior citizen, or a valuable young merchant, somehow lead me to the halls of space and time and practically made me the new creator of time, supposed to stop the all consuming maelstorm... and i thought it was easy to get sidetracked in skyrim....

*Wild PYRAMID SCHEME appears*
*wild PYRAMID SCHEME uses ENTICING PROMISES*
*Nazamroth uses DOUBT*
*Its SUPER EFFECTIVE*
*Wild PYRAMID SCHEME fainted*

Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 ZuHVZ
I have an art gallery and half of fort knox in my inventory by now! but to be time efficient, i usuallysteal everything from merchants while they turn their backs on me, then sell it all back to them! i even have them identify the magical items i steal from them XD

I just sneaked into a womans home, rummaged through her belongings and stole her, and i quote "smelly panties" which give me +1 charisma if worn..... im done.... this game....man...

The game logic leaves some things to be desired though.... like.... burning ally runs into water. gets killed because the fire created hot steam....
also, i seem to be woefully underlevelled.... even the lowest level area i can find is 3 levels above me.... common mobs are like bossfights....
hell, i just went up against a bunch of random orcs(1 shaman, 2 warriors, 1 ranger) with my 3 characters. i used the terrain to separate and damage them, and fight them pretty much on a 3v1 basis.... and even so, im getting my ass handed to me.... my tank gets squashed by 3 hits.... im either missing some really low level area to get XP from, or this is one of *those* games again....
not to mention that its frikkin impossible to hit anything.... shed sized orcs just keep dodging arrows, not as if they would hurt too much even if they hit... and hitting with a sword is hard as hell too.... on the other hand, they never miss.... and can attack like 3 times per turn....
also, i couldnt aim at targets because there was a ton of smoke and steam between us... this, however, did not prevent them from shooting at me....

Hint: arrows may fly through allies, but magic will harm anyone in its path
experience: yeah, except those huge orcs between me and and the enemy caster....

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2015-02-08, 14:13; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 14:06

she does so
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 14:12

*Calton hugs her with his one good arm.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 14:22

she hugs back, careful of his wounds
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 14:25

Calton: Just...please keep calm. I hate to see you cry. Everything will work itself out.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 14:25

"I'll be fine"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 14:26

Calton: I'm glad to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 14:36

"Look....I think I need to tell Keili soon"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 14:37

Calton:......Yeah.....If you want, I may be able to talk the docs into letting me come with you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:17

"I'd like that"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:20

Calton: Then when the doc comes by next time, I'll talk to her.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:29

"thanks"

all he gets is there was an escape pod in said room which is now missing.....DUN DUN DUUUUUN
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:31

++Johnson: All ships, begin scanning for an escape pod. Now!! N7s, get your asses to the bridge.++

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:35

they do so

"So do I"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:39

Johnson: Alright, I need to know how much you know about that station.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:42

"Long story short sir, its the cidatel of the terminus systems"

Celi tries to help
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:43

Johnson: Great....look, I really doubt anyone's going to fuck with a team of N7s, so I need you to board that station and see if you can find any information regarding an escape pod.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:48

"One issue sir. Aria."

Celi is happy bout this
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:49

Johnson: From what I understand, she won't be a problem so long as you don't cause to much trouble.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:51

"you dont think a team of alliance N7s showing up on the station wont draw her attention?"

she helps
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:52

Johnson: Just make it clear you're with the Voids. Hell, repaint your armor if you have to. I don't care. If your boss is on that station, I don't want to leave him there.
_____________________________________________________-
Calton: Lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 16:15

"True, but still, there aint mucb she dont know on omega"

she does so, helping him walk
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 16:17

Johnson: Then what would you suggest? I can't exactly send over my marines. A group of soldiers from a nation that's known for its xenophobia will draw more attention then a bunch of N7s.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 16:32

"Fair enough"

"its fine"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 16:35

Johnson: Look, I need to know how to approach this. If there's the chance your boss is still alive, I'm not just going to leave him on that cesspit.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 16:37

"Agreed"

"so am I..."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 16:39

Johnson: Then get yourselves geared up and get to a shuttle.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 16:56

they nod and go to do so

"Me too"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 16:57

*Johnson waits for them to board the station.*

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 17:06

they do so.....

"i'm fine. honestly."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 17:08

++Johnson: Alright, I'll leave this mission up to your discretion. But keep me informed.++

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 17:14

++will do++

"trust me. I'm okay"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 17:17

*Johnson sits down, hoping things can only get better from here.*

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 17:33

"I promise Calton. I'm fine. completely."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 17:35

Calton: *not believing her but keeping it to himself* Alright....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 17:36

she smiles
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 17:37

*He holds her close as they walk.*

Calton: I was so terrified I was going to lose you...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 17:51

"I thought i was going to lose you too"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next