Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:04

OOC: Okay. Just checking. Gorath sent me a message the other day and I didn't get it cause of a glitch.

IC:

Calton: If we have no reason to be here I'd rather not stick around on the planet that's called the gateway to the Terminus sector.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:07

*shrugs* "don't see why not. more guns at our back is always good"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:08

Xavier: Can we wait five miniutes before running off though? Got bored so I ordered some pizza...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:10

Calton: You...ordered pizza? To your hideout?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:12

Xavier: No...Not to our hideout...Gonna go put on some civilian clothes and pick it up now...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:13

Calton: Um.....Right......
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:14

*he goes and does that. He then walks back in with some pizza*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:15

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:21

*Calton approaches Celi.*

Calton: Celi, um...while they're deciding could I...talk to you in private?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:21

Celi: of course
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:22

*He leads her to a nearby corner and lowers his voice.*

Calton: Listen....when Jakaar and that Asari started getting...sentimental I left the bar and...overheard what you told Sev....I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I'll understand if you're angry with me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:24

Celi: I...no it's fine...I probably would have told you eventually anyway
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:25

Calton: Still, I had no right to hear you tell him that so...next time I can guarantee our privacy I'll...tell you my deepest secret.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:29

Celi: I....wow
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:30

OOC: I can already see it happening
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:32

OOC:

@Hyperion: Oh be quiet! It's going to be legitimate character development! I'm not Faelwen!!

IC:

Calton: Yeah....I learned yours when I had no right to so....consider this my way of making up for it.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:32

OOC: How can I bet quiet if I am litterally sitting here in silence.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:33

Celi: well...thankyou
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:34

OOC: I can't be anymore quiet unless I died. Which I don't intend on doing
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:35

OOC:

@Hyperion: -_- You know what I meant....and it's going to be legitimate character development. He just wants to tell her privately since it's his deepest secret! I mean, have you noticed how he's been nervous or otherwise twitchy this whole mission to some degree or another! He doesn't like working in groups for a very good reason...

IC:

Calton: It's...no problem.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:37

She smiles and puts a hand on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:38

*He smiles back under his mask and goes to stand watch over the doorway.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:41

sev gets up and walks out celi could hear a *sniff* as he walks past he then walks to the closest of his hideouts
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:43

Celi: come on. *to the N7s* if you intend to come with us, we've got a ship in the docks, meet us there. alliance cruiser. civilian.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:48

OOC: I was joking arken

Jk blud jk lelelellelelelelelelelele

IC: Xavier: Alright
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:49

OOC: Hyperion....what has gotten into you, man? You've been using that "blud" and "lelelelel" stuff for awhile now.....
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:51

OOC: Nothing has got into me blud ellelelelelelelelelellelelelelelellelelellelelelellelelel
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:55

sev is at his hideout looking at a picture finally letting loose the feelings hes been holding back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:56

Celi sends him the coordinates of the ship and tells him to take his time
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 22:58

*Calton is back on the ship modifying his Vindicator so that it doesn't have to unfold and activate before he can use it.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:00

Celi enters. note no one else is there
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:04

Calton: Oh um...I guess you're here for.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:04

Celi: only if you're ready
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

sev goes to the computer and installs the A.I. he worked on and plugs it in he then takes the files from the computer and leaves and locks up the building
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:06

OOC: An....AI...Made by a Quarian? This is either going to be really interesting or really bad...or both. Both also works.

IC:

Calton: I made you a promise and I'm going to keep it. *Sighs* You already know part of it. I spilled it to that body double that I only remember the faces of two people out all those I've killed in my four year career as a mercenary...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:08

Celi nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:09

Calton: Well....this also has to do with why I'm....uncomfortable working in groups I....I killed my best friends, Celi....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:09

Celi: I.... I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:12

Calton: I....told them how dangerous it would be, being freelancers but...they were just tired of the colony life and I couldn't blame them. Things...went well for the first couple of years....I was kind of the head of the group since it was my idea to do freelancing in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:13

she nods,
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:15

Calton: We did well for ourselves, all things considered. Sure, we had our bad contracts and our injuries and mishaps but generally things went well....but I still kind of blame Martin for handing me that rocket launcher. I swear he knew it was facing the wrong way and that it would hit those crates of horse hair products. *Very weak, sad, chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:16

she puts a hand on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:18

Calton: Then....came the worst mistake I ever made.....I should have listened to them....damn it....I...I should have died....*sighs* We.....I mean, I convinced them to take a contract to help a colony fend off some raiders but...we weren't prepared for how well equipped they'd be. We had helped colonies deal with raiders before but.......and the way I handled the aftermath...I was such a ******* coward....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:19

she remains silent
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:21

Calton: When the raiders finally attacked things.....started badly. It literally ended up being the three of us against twenty raiders......I...thought I saw an opportunity to turn things around so...I told Martin to move around their left flank and.....he took a phasic round to the chest the moment he was out of cover....Loyd tried to save him and...it just made things worse....I couldn't do anything but sit there and watch.....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:21

sev walks up to them then looks out at the crowd he then sees a familiar face he thenheads towards the familiar face his omni blade out and hidden in his poncho like hood
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:22

she hugs him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:25

as sev is walking to the figure all he couldĀ hear was the screams of his brother and sister as they were gutted alive infront of him the figure looks athim and runs and he chases after him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:26

OOC: Azrok, they're on the ship in Calton's quarters so Sev couldn't walk up to them.

IC: *He barely seems to notice the hug.*

Calton: I.....don't know how I survived....I think the raiders got cocky and decided to toy with me....When helped finally arrived.....it was.......*shakes his head and starts to cry* Afterwards, the colony gave me some preservation tubes for Martin and Loyd and....I paid a merchant to take us home so they could be properly buried. I....I was such a coward. I just told their families they died helping people protect their home.....I didn't have the guts to tell them I was the reason they died.....

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2014-04-29, 23:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:27

Celi: *holds him close, close to tears herself* It's okay. It's okay. when my brother found out about my sister, I was too guilty to tell him I ended her suffering. I told him she was dead when I found her.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:29

Calton:............At least you weren't the reason she suffered....The raiders took their time killing Martin and Loyd......Your sister died quickly at least. Take comfort in that....

OOC: So....has this been to hackneyed/cliched or....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next