Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+5
cow-man
Gorath
Fate
Ortus
Nazamroth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Hive warfare. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 21:53

OOC: it's a 19th century rifle...but yeah creds and ammo most likely
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 22:03

Oh shit... Just gonna point out whenever you do loot searches I'm going to make you find "a tattered piece of cloth, that on closer inspection appears to be a flag, wrapped up in the flag you find a very old mussel loading rifle, with "brown bess" etched into the metal" alongside a bright red coat, made out of some organic woven material"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 22:05

Fuck yeah colonialism! Who knew we got into space too? What will you do when you get to space and find the space British empire is already out there?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 22:13

You find 13 creds, and a 25 rusty, blunt, and somewhat broken mixture of knives, saws, clubs and shivs.

The kroot groans as he makes himself stand, his legs shaking from shock, but this stops after a few seconds.
"I'll be fine Akira... it takes more than a bullet to kill me"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 22:15

*stoops down to hand him his dropped weapons* "I never asked your name..."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 22:19

"Vladek, it was written on a tag around my neck as a child... by who I don't know"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 22:30

"Well vladek, I'm glad you're alright" *turns to max* "max we need to get the fuck out of here, we can't last another attack like that."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 22:54

"We cannot...you all fall back, find a surgeon or someone competent when it comes to medical practices"
*hands Akira the last of his credits along with his stub pistol*
"I shall complete the request by myself, none of you know me well enough to worry, any who do, need not worry"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:06

"Just wait a few hours before ripping the bastard who sent us here apart, okay?"
*A flicker if sadness crosses his eyes as he turns*
"Oh..." *emotion suddenly appearing in his voice* "can I have a torch...it's rather dark down there"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:14

*she has a small laughing fit* "...No." *turns to vladek* "vladek if he tries to go off on his own, carry him. Lets go gents, we need to find a way out, someone check if the lift still works"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:18

The squat moves over to the lift. Looking at it with magnification goggles.
"The wire broke, snapped at the cord, it'll take a hour or so to repair"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:21

"Get on it, the rest of you, fortify this area, block up the tunnels, there's plenty of junk around"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:23

They get about it, blocking up the entrances.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:23

*she searches for any wounded*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:25

*He grins before waking off*
"Don't follow me, right now the wounded need you, and the suited man won't like hearing that we failed"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:26

They are all dead.
Vladek blocks your path.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:29

"Vladek, I understand that you're under orders from her majesty. But unless I do this, it's unlikely that you'll get paid. If I die..so what, you'd have lost a depressed boy with a slight fixation on trench coats"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:30

"Max, I need you alive. You have knowledge of the upper levels, something none of us have"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:31

"...and surprisingly enough I give a shit if any of you die"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:35

"...it's a massive power struggle funded by the blood and sweat of the lower classes. To those of you who are still concious and are thinking of punishing me for being of the upper class, go ahead. It won't change anything but it'll likely make you feel better until your sense of judgement kicks in"

OOC: aaaand now his emotions pop up....he is way too similar to me :/

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-01-02, 23:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:37

*Max looks to ground and falls to his knees, a single tear rolling down his bloodied face*
"This is my fault...if only I had pulled the trigger none of you would be in this mess"

OOC: did I mention his emotions are akin to a roller coaster?

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-01-02, 23:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:38

"If you don't cut this shit I'll beat the crap out of you myself, now lend a hand" *starts helping block the tunnels*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:39

*she looks over at the kneeling max* "...what? Max what the hell are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:41

Ooc: this guy is worse than jax was, and that guy was fucked up
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:45

*he remains silent for a moment before standing and wiping the blood from his forehead. He turns and speaks, the sadness that filled his voice having completely vanished*
"Nothing, I lost concentration for a mere few moments, I shall endeavour to avoid letting it happen again"
*He walks off and begins blocking the tunnels*

OOC: the enotional voice change thing used to freak the fuck out of my teachers

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-01-02, 23:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:47

OOC: this guy was pretty much me in year 10, seriously my emotions were a mess and I was suicidal for a bit(Until I met Misha) (I miss her)

I'm 'better' now, but that's solely due to being English in a country where people adore the accent. Just don't feel bad for me, the depression actually helped me become a better person

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-01-02, 23:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:48

Ooc: like he saw a 4 year old murdered, had his arm ripped off, his wife dragged away from him kicking and screaming, giant spiders, was on a planet as it was slowly corrupted by chaos, then got blown the fuck up (but if I ever need another IG character I'm deus ex machina'ing him back to life
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:49

Indeed.
Poor Grimm.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:50

Ooc: most of my characters are based someway on me, I act like a colossal dick most of the time and occasionally break down into a barely functional mess, good times all round
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:51

Ooc: damn in forgot that, let me add, watching all of his friends die, some of them in his arms
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:52

OOC: for the most part, all of my characters are linked to me in some sort of way.
Bush is me now, non Praetorian characters tend have links to my childhood, 'Laura' is my ex, and Max is me if my parents had abused me and I never met Misha
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:53

A moment of silence for the 1st karasov scouts *last post*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:55

OOC: hahahaha, poor poor scouts...now back to the RP!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:57

Ooc: see where you're coming from man, Reavan himself is my 'tough guy' kinda persona, and Jax was just how I personally would react to that kind of thing. The whole thing with his wife serah, was because my girlfriend moved away at the time and, we couldn't talk a lot of the time and we didn't see each other for months sooo yeah
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:57

Indeed! Back to the RP!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-02, 23:59

OOC: don't get me started on my ex, I'll get depressed

*barricading tunnels*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:03

Ooc: we need to start a support group, we're all dealing with some shit... We are all kinda fucked up, aren't we?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:04

"No no no max, don't blank me like that never happened. What do you mean pulled the trigger, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:07

OOC: In more or less the words of Maximillian Erentilo "We're all fucked up, it's just noticeable on certain people"

IC: "Nothing that you need to worry about, though if it'll help put your mind at ease I'll let you guess. Though it's rather obvious"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-01-03, 00:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:11

Ooc: I like to think I'm less noticeable, my breakdowns are normally in private.
Ic: *under her breath* "eh, you'll tell me later"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:13

OOC: my entire family abd everyone I knew didn't notice for nearly 7 years, it took an enotional breakdown followed by nearly an hour of apologising to my mother

"An I now?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:17

Ooc: support group bush, we need one https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/t189-support-group
Ic: "you will"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:18

"And how will you achieve that?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:22

"A, alcohol. Or b, Lets say I'm persuasive"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:29

"Uh huh"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:39

"Oh shut it you prick" *gently punches him*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:40

"When I got shot... and the goatman said something... did he say that the norms would pay?" Says the kroot, his wound still bleeding heavily through his hand.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:53

"Yes... That's what he said..." *turning to him* "shit... Why didn't you tell us? Fuck that's bad" *she starts ripping the cleanest parts of clothing off the bodies* "okay, this is going to hurt like shit" *she presses the scraps of cloth too the wound as hard as she can*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 00:59

He shows very little pain.
"I didn't want to cause a fuss"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 01:03

"I'll get more cloth"
*goes and gets more 'clean' cloth*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-03, 01:08

Ooc: where would you get clean cloth?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next