Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Coliseum

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 11:09

She smiles at that
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 11:26

Mel: yeah everything's going well. also don't you have that psykic link with Serina? or did you just want to hear my opinion on her well-being?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 11:53

OOC: hey gorath, you know your mythologies. did the roman gods have a mountain like olympos too?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 18:37

OOC i dont think so naz
IC: Dar finishes his drink so your faes brother? nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 18:42

OOC as far as i know, no
IC "I do but its not as strong as it once was"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 18:45

Azzy: could have fixed that if you just said ok to the deal
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 18:47

"*thinking* stop that"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 19:10

Azzy: stop what (innocent little kid voice)
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 20:25

Mel: nice to formally meet you too Dargoth, I owe you numerous thanks for all the kindness you brought us despite your allegiance to the Great Enemy (how the Eldar address Chaos)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 20:40

yriel hears a familiar voice in his vox
ayovoy: did you really think you would go past my station and not get noticed yriel im almost insulted that you didn't say hi to me though I prefer to talk in person
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 23:46

Dar: eh chaos isent that bad when you see some of the other fanatics out there
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 23:58

Yriel: well well well. didnt expect to hear from you any time soon

there is a knock behind them
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:00

Dar: ill get it (goes to get it)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:03

the door was already open, they were just knocking to get your attention
in the doorway is a guy who looks like this
The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 152?cb=20150301212804&format=webp
but with these colours
The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 101?cb=20150301212713&format=webp
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:12

Dar:.....you here for the beers?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:13

"I'm here to speak with this ship's captain"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:18

OOC thought this was a bar called the ship?
IC: Dar: you mean daria?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:21

OOC no this is a bar ON the ship
IC Daria: hm? *sees the troupe master* oh....hello
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:24

Meldarion keeps his peace about the troupe master for now
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:28

Dar:(steps out of the way) well darias over there
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:31

"A pleasure to meet you ma'am *bows*"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:31

Azzy: i never knew you liked clowns
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:33

Daria: *thinking* its just bloody respect *out loud* to what do I owe the pleasure?
Troupe Master: we have come to perform the great dance for you and your crew
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:33

Mel: aaand my suspicions are confirmed
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:47

Dar: oh?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:49

Daria raises her eyebrow at Mel
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:50

Azzy: ( immediately "dance" is an inuendo ) oh i am looking forward to this
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 00:56

Daria: by all means. I'll gather my crew
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 01:07

Azzy: sweet group sessions
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 01:09

Daria: *thinking* you do know he's being literal with the term Dance right?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 01:12

Mel: I just don't feel like watching their dance, but I must... I guess it could occupy my mind
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 01:12

azzy: you think theres only one kind of dance
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 01:33

Daria: *in her head* you'r'e an idiot *she signals the rest of the ship*
*tiiiiiiiiiime skiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 01:34

Azzy: no i just have a dirty mind (time has been skipped)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 01:37

the eldar gather before the stage, waiting for the show to begin. Daria's sat back snacking, cause she's bloody starvin
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 01:41

Freya and all my elder watch
ayovoy: well you never visit anymore
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 01:46

+I've been busy. Fighting tyranids and Orks+

the show starts
nine players leap to the center of the stage, their dathedi suits projecting a weaving pattern of colours as they dance the part of the old race (pre fall eldar). four shadowseers take up position around the outside of the stage, their equipment monitoring, amplifying, and the emotions being portrayed as the audience feel it, as the old race felt it. their joys, their prides, their petty rivalries and their driving passions. three troupe masters join in, taking the parts of the fallen gods, leaping, cartwheeling, and somersaulting around and among the dancers of the old race.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 02:02

+you beter visit since you are close ive been waiting for a very long time now and trust me you would love what I have waiting for you and someone else has been waiting for you as well+

Freya watches eagerly
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 02:04

+is that so?+

the dancers of the old race become wilder, their passions stronger and their joys more extreme, more menacing. they come together like a whirlpool, and break upon something unseen, hurled back as the solitaire leaps into view, somersaulting from his unseen entrance to the center of the dancers
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 02:09

Meldarion shifts uncomfortably in his seat
Fae: last time I saw this play I was a child. quite the perspective now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 02:23

an involuntary shock runs through the audience at the sight of the allegorical figure of the chaos god slaanesh. His suit projects a constantly writhing mass of figures in attitudes of decade pleasure. from behind slaanesh, seven figures appear one by one to mingle with the old race. first come four lithe players, passing their sensual movements to the other dancers as if the daemons they represent have spread the corruption of slaanesh. one by one the dancers of the old race begin to project a pattern of writhing figures on their suits. next come three dark figures. Death Jesters. Their suits displaying Skeletons as they leap and slay, dragging the inert forms of the fallen gods to the feet of slaanesh. as the last one falls, a psychic scream from the shadowseers echoes through the minds of the audience, shifting and writhing like the patterns on the dancers' suits, gradually coalescing into a chilling laugh of madness, corruption and depravity
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 02:27

Mel: *shivers to himself* our greatest mistake
Fae: and so many feelings just made so much sense
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 02:29

+yeah your daughter shes been wanting to meet her father but now I think she kinda hates you thinks you abandoned her+

Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 02:32

Freya shivers yet watches
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 02:37

+.....1) I have a daughter? 2) not my fault my ENTIRE CRAFTWORLD AND EVERYONE ON IT needed saving+

but now there is another voice laughing. clearer and more ironic. laughing because it chooses not to weep
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 02:39

Meldarion recognises this part as Faelwen watches on curiously
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 02:41

at one side of the stage, enters the high troupe master. His suit projects the ever shifting multicoloured Lozenges of the laughing god as he casually strolls onto the stage, still laughing at the cosmic folly of the Fallen. he looks at the triumphant form of slaanesh atop the mound of writhing dancers, and he laughs. he looks at the mime daemons and death jesters as they bare down upon him, and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 02:44

+yes you have a daughter she thought you would return for years she waited for you I even tried to contact you but you wouldn't answer now she just returned home so if you do want to see her then you beter come here+

Freya watches curiously
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 02:51

+Fighting an entire hive fleet and an ork waaagh takes quite a bit of time ya know!+

For a moment he cant be ween among the press of slaanesh's minions, vut with a cry he flies above their heads, tumbling in mid air to land facing them. as they turn he leaps again, 2 figures dropping as he touches them and the others grasp at empty air as he somersaults over them
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 02:57

Meldarion shows a spark of interest in how the scene plays on as Faelwen relives childhood memories she didn't understand then
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 03:08

+ just please visit your daughter while you still can shes just like her father+

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Coliseum
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next