Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Coliseum

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 03:08

+ just please visit your daughter while you still can shes just like her father+

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 08:39

OOC. ....gotta love the controls of this game....
you do pretty much everything with the num pad... so when i tried melee fighting a boss and accidentally kept pressing the nnum lock instead of 7 to attack high, and then when i realised this, but not that the num pad was off now and started pressing the other buttons, i may or may not have had my ass handed to me on a silver tray....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 15:53

Wasteman
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 15:59

I look back and I see a harlequin troupe performing...ehehehdonesowrong...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 16:28

OOC dafuq's that supposed to mean euan
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 16:49

OOC. spend 10 turns clearing a barb camp for a city-state(it even has a settler in it!)
finally almolst, prepare to move in the next turn, then china swoops in with his shitty warrior and steals the XP, gold, settler, and influence.....
im gonna remember this when i get nukes.... their deserts gonna turn into glass....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 17:33

+fine+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 18:16

+you sound like you dont want to see your daughter+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 18:24

+oh for fucks sake when did I say that?! I didnt even know i had one till you told me just now!+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 18:37

+she lost her arm fighting a hive tyrant by herself thinking you would visit her you know for the longesttime she thought she was a bastard child im just hoping seeing you could make her happy+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 18:39

Get gud

Thats what it means

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 18:43

+well....i guess fighting hive tyrants is something we have in common+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 19:08

+yes well she needs her father she seems stressed or depressed+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 19:24

+relax, i'll come when I can+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 19:35

+ do you want me to send her there and then you can visit me after?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 19:38

+look...I'm catching up with an ex girlfriend right now so it wouldnt be the best time for her to show up.+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 19:47

+oh ok well I wont get our daughters hopes up or should I say MY daughter because I raised her by MYSELF!+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 19:48

+YOU NEVER TOLD ME SHE EVEN EXISTS+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 19:49

OOC: oh look, family issues. I wonder if Azrok's gal will mention child support
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 19:54

ooc hehehehheh

+I tried to you royal pain in the ass but you never answered my messages or vox calls +
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 19:56

+you never called me. not once.+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 20:00

OOC: it is the 41st millenium, the Eldar still lack Email, mobile phones and voicemail
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 20:10

+I tried to though I really did they just never went through or someone deleted them at your place+
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 20:33

*cut to a Mandrake running around in the webway just cutting all the communication lines like a jackass*
DE Warrior: could someone catch this jackass already!?
DE Jetbike: what so you think I'm doing?! Having a cup of tea and enjoying the stagnant colors of the Webway?!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 22:00

Said mandrake is making zoidberg woop wooping noises and going around like zoidberg does
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 22:40

+*sighs*+

the troupe master's laugh is now one of glee as he leaps and tumbles, evading the hunters and turning now and then to strike back. he picks up the body of a death jester and hurls it at slaanesh, who reels at the impact. with a wild cry the great harlequin leaps forward, pulling a single dancer from the feet of slaanesh and withdrawing. at his touch, the writhing figures of the dancer's suit dissolves into a lozenge patterns, and the dancer begins to laugh as he dances the dance of the harlequin. the two of them put the remaining daemons to flight and as the last falls, slaanesh joins the battle
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 22:58

Azzy: that was fun to watch...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 23:15

My two keep watching, my other characters have been silently watching as well
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 23:22

the confrontation between the two seems to go on forever. the other dancers melt away from the stage as the two figures cartwheel and somersault around eachother. slowly, in the background, the mime daemons and harlequins players take up the dance, reflecting the movements of the two principals in perfect unison
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 23:26

Dargoth is taking mental notes.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 23:36

Fae:I wonder how they look in actual combat
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 23:36

OOC i thought mel was there?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 23:39

the dance suddenly ends, surprisingly abruptly, as is the point. As the story is not yet over and the struggle is yet to be resolved. the performers have left the stage.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 23:57

+Maybe you could bring them to the station+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 23:58

+you really think bringing an ex girlfriend to this is a good idea?+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 23:59

+Well we really don't care if she's your ex or not she could be a good drinking buddy while you talk to your daughter+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:04

Dar:....that cant be it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:05

Daria: it is. thats the point. Its depicting history, and that gets us up to the present.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:06

+fine. i'll ask+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:06

Dar:....huh....well the librarians are going to have a field day with this
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:10

+thank you yriel it really means a lot to me I'll reward you after how about that?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:32

+dont bother+

"Librarians?" *is also waiting to see what azzy says*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:34

Azzy: would be better if they were shirtless
Dargoth: the guys that run the great library of tzneech they like to hear about thiese sort of things
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:39

daria chuckles at azzy
dargoth feels something calling him to the stage....
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:40

Dar: oh boy its gona be one of thoes days i just know it ( he walks up to the stage)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:41

the curtains close behind him
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:47

Dar:....great
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:48

and hallucenogen grenades go off all around him
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:49

dars lungs seal themselves as he draws both his swords
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:50

at which point multiple neuro disruptor shots hit him from all angles
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:51

dar weathers the shots but does not faulter instead he builds up energy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Coliseum
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next