Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New fantasy type thing

Go down 
+5
cow-man
Captain Raeven
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Himfea Gaur
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

New fantasy type thing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 22:38

Get out
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 22:42

Euan-chan why
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 22:43

No
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 22:50

*Fades into shadow*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 22:52

The emperor hates weebs
Please
Give just £2 a month
To buy bolter shells so an astartes can purge all weebs
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 22:55

Nice, so...have you worked out what the fantasy world will be like?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:01

Yes, a city on the coast, this being the main city that is embracing industrialisation, huge smokestacks, metalworks, steam engines being used to produce huge amounts of materials, they have a large standing army that is very well equipped, and have many trade routes with the other nations, however, the army is used to keep the working class subdued against their horrific working conditions
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:02

Basically it's London
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:03

Okay
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:04

Other main nations are some very anti progress anti magic guys who believe that their god forbids anything not written in their holy book, some very magicy people who are barely keeping their shit together now the magic is dying (I'm gonna say magic comes from sunlight and the smog is slowly darkening everything)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:07

Ohhh, maybe it's linked to the 'world spirit' and as industrialisation picks up the world begins dying
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:17

Hippie
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:18

No I'm going for a "yeah all these gods people worship, they exist." And having "a world spirit" would make the people who worship that OP as fuck
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:22

Okay

I meant they'd be like Druids, but your idea is probably better
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:26

I was thinking that magic used to be really common, and they know the reasons and mechanics to it, but now weak mages can't use it anymore
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:29

Ohh, that makes sense

Will they be the 'good' guys or will they have an evil trait?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:40

No one is the good or bad guys, my idea is I'll write up a bunch of objectives, and everyone chooses one, then that is your groups goal for the rest of the rp, but you don't tell anyone else
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:44

Okay!

Are there noble houses?
Cos that was sorta my entire reason for wanting to start a new RP
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:45

Sure, you can make up whatever you like, within reason, and tell me I'll write it into the intro and add it to the map
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:45

You can affiliate them with one of the 3 main factions or not, go for it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:50

The whole thing for my character was that he is the last surviving member of his house and he wants to rebuild his family and not let his name fall into the annals of history.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:51

Wait, what is the third faction??

Also the family was industrial but not to the point of ruining everything.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:51

You can do that, make all the stuff about his house up and choose which faction ruined your shit and why
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:52

Magicy people, super anti progress people super religious hate magic, and industrial
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-11, 23:54

Okay
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 00:19

The house was located on a small mountain range on the western edge of the mainland.
Due to having multiple mountains within its borders, the house made most of its money by mining into the mountains and selling the resources found within. This caused a great boom in the area and expanded the houses holdings immensely, causing much annoyance to the nearby houses who didn't approve if industrialisation.

A rival house that didn't approve of this grew tired of the families obvious hatred of earth and decided that the hoise had to be crushed with its holding solit between the friendly houses. Upon agreement they sent their best wizards to crush the family so that they could use a series of false claims to take the land without any political blowback.

This plan worked and the industrial family was either burned alive or crushed by the falling building, the only survivor being Robert who was dealing with a personal issue at the smithy.
He returns to find the house being looted by rival soldiers cue a small slaughter, before he took the few things that would cement his houses future and fled, swearing vengeance for his family and vowing to restore his house to greatness.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 07:45

Upon his travels, he sees a baggage cart, pulled along by a pair of ponies.
The cart has lots of bags, strapped on weapons; and a few brightly uniformed soldiers riding on it.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 12:37

Which map are you guys playing on?

If there isn't one lemme generate a world for ya
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 13:12

You can generate maps?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 14:32

I'm going to make one, probably use the CIV 5 map gen
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 15:17

But I asked firs...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 15:40

http://madworldnews.com/isis-nightmare-axe/

But raeven is cooler than you himfea
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 16:35

This is the nude map
New fantasy type thing - Page 2 IMAG0652
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 16:45

New fantasy type thing - Page 2 IMAG0653
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:11

I already prefer raevens
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:13

ouch, poor himfea
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:15

Gonna need some water for that burn
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:22

No, that did not hurt, I'm not a weak person like that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:36

well we might have to use himfeas because the thing i have up is about as intuitive as the space shuttle
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:39

...Or we could leave it to imagination?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:39

or that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:40

so yeah, you have encountered some flamboiant soldiers in the kinda central area of the continent
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:40

Euan do you do not like me?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:46

And this one is with political thing

New fantasy type thing - Page 2 IMAG0654
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:49

sooo where are the factions, i assume you named them and we were just using "industrial fags" "magic pricks" "religious nutters"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:52

Flamboyant? They have a strong red, but it's not like it's rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:53

I left space for you guys to name whatsoever you want
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:57

calm down himfea its just a bit of banta

But I do hate you when you call my by my real name
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:57

New fantasy type thing - Page 2 Imag0610
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:58

Sorry Sir Kitten.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 17:59

Close to Outlaws and Pirates. Neat choice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New fantasy type thing
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next