Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 03:47

*He rubs his shoulder, goes back to his room, pressurizes and sterilizes it, takes his helmet off, and slams the wall to get Celi's attention.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 03:51

*After a few minutes of berating himself, Prescott stands and dusts himself off before returning to his room*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 03:54

OOC: YOU SAW NOTHING!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 03:55

"huh? wha?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 03:55

*She sees Calton....He looks pissed.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 03:57

"what happened? what's going on? i have no memory of the last few minutes"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 03:59

*He looks legitimately angry with her.*

Calton: Oh...Where to begin. How about the fact you REALLY upset your newborn niece and pissed off your new sister-in-law thanks to your morning attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 03:59

*Hsving returned to his room, he locks the door and begins hacking into the alliance database*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 04:00

"...what?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 04:01

Calton: You heard me.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 04:11

she walks up to sneaky
keili: hello sneaky can i ask you to do something for me?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 04:12

"what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 04:22

" you know what never mind "
she seems stressed
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 04:23

"....."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 04:26

" do you know anythingabout taking care of a baby"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 04:33

*Robert hacks into the alliance database and begins to read Eliza's file, ignoring everything except what he's looking for*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 13:15

"little"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 15:20

"please take care of talia you are the only other person I trust to watch her food's in the bottles they fit in the import slot and don't let celi take her she's lost the privilege today but caltonn can watch her if you need to be somewhere just tell him the same thing . thank you so much sneaky"
she hugs sneaky and walks to her room angry
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 15:24

"......."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-03, 18:12

She walks into her room angry and gets in the bed with kharr
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 20:07

kharr's snoring

Celi: I....sorry
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 20:11

she smiles and slips her present on for him then slaps his face to wakehim up but a light slap
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 20:16

Calton: SORRY!? You threatened your sister-in-law for no good reason!! You should be apologizing to her, not me!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 20:18

"I thought she was you..."

"hm?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 20:26

"hey kharr sorry it took so long had to find someone else to look after talia your sister was rather uncooperative so sneaky is taking care of her so are you happy to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 20:27

Calton: You....*Sighs* Check next time, okay? You really hurt her feelings and upset your niece at that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 20:32

"oh....keelah"

Kharr: had she only just woken up?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 20:38

"she got out of the shower but hun I don't want to talk about that I want to be with you so how about we slide that suit off you and dim the lights and enjoy you are back "

meanwhile with talia
she is staring at sneaky in aww at the technology
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 20:39

Calton: That's one way of putting it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 20:45

"Look Keili, she didnt mean whatever she said, she's just always like that first thing in the morning. Honestly I think you were a bit early with going to her"

Sneaky looks at her

Celi just rubs her head
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 20:51

*Calton just sighs.*

Calton: Look, next time you see her, apologize.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 20:54

she nods
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:00

"fine ill give her one more chance to babysit talia and ill talk to her later but right now I want to be with you"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:01

talia grabs his finger and starts tinkering with it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:03

Sneaky: what are you....
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:08

Calton: Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:10

talia takes apart his finger and puts it together
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:11

Sneaky: stop that

she sighs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:13

*He sits down next to her and puts her arm around her.*

Calton: Just...try and get your morning temper under control, okay? It'd really be for the best.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:14

talia starts moving his hand seeing how it works
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:15

he moves it out of her reach

she stays silent
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:19

*Calton simply hugs her.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:19

AAAAAAARKEEEEEEENNNNN!!!!!
/Said naz with a booming voice, all thoughts of slumber suddenly vanishing from his minf/
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:22

OOC: Hello.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:23

Ooc. Dont you dare hello me, mister... Dahellya been at?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:24

OOC: It's called I finished finals last week and have been relaxing before I start summer classes in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:27

Ooc. Summer classes?! What, you failed some subject or something?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:28

OOC: Actually, I did drop a class, but it wasn't part of my major, and I'm just retaking it and taking two other classes so I have a credit cushion should I have to drop another class, as I have a scholarship that is GPA/Credit dependent.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:32

Ooc. Summer classes... Dropping subjects mid-semester... You have some straaaange things going on on the other side of that pond...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:35

OOC: I didn't drop it mid-semester. I dropped it within the time where I was allowed to drop the course without a penalty, which was in like...February I think. And summer classes are common here.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:38

Ooc. Summer is for drinking and other....more morally questionable activities.... At least for normal people....
The only cases of summer classes i know of is supplementary class if you failed in a subject and have to retake an exam or you fail the whole year(only applies to primary and secondary school), or private schools like language schools and the like....
Weeeeiiiird place, that South-Canada....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next