Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:29

OOC: Who says Omun isn't helping? Also, Jorkun already went the Brotherhood (specifically Berric) cause his own people couldn't determine anything.

IC:

*Omun simply nods.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:30

Ooc. Whos his daughter anyway?

I meant asking for biomech help, though gorath already explained that
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:32

"I'm going to fill Jorkun in now"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:37

OOC: Jorkun's daughter is named Emilia, Naz.

IC:

++Omun: If you think that is the best course of action.++
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:42

Ooc. So not a PC?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:43

"bye"
*she pops up to Jorkun*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:44

OOC: I never said that. She is missing after all.

IC:

Jorkun: Have you found something?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:45

"Enough to get Plumo a death sentence I think"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:49

Jorkun: What have you found?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:52

she fills him in
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:54

Jorkun: I see....That monster.....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:55

Ooc. Does she claim all the glory, or does really no one care how she suddenly made progress and all? O.o
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:58

OOC: More like they don't really care right now, given who they're going after and why.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 20:58

OOC she's not claiming all the glory, she's just not telling em how she found out

IC "yeah...but still no sign of him or where he is"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:07

Jorkun: Damn it......Anything, that could at least give you a clue?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:08

"not as far as I know"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:13

Jorkun: *Sighs* Fine. Just...keep me in the loop. I'm having my own people work around the clock, but this bastard, Plumo, is really good at covering his tracks.....*Sighs* Tex, if you find anything about my daughter, alert me immediately. Just a word of warning. Within the next few days, I'm scheduled to tour the front lines. You'll need to be discrete.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:19

"I will. and trust me, I'll have an excuse to be there."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:22

Jorkun: As long as you're there, that's all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:24

she salutes
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:25

*He returns it.*

Jorkun: Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:42

she leaves
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:47

*Meanwhile, the fleet to which Aequitas is assigned is closing on its next target: A larger agriworld that has been struck by drought and has suffered due to Imperial bureaucracy. A request for surrender is broadcast, promising supplies and safety along with punishment for the crimes of the local officials and the local Sister of Battle garrison.*

*Meanwhile, with the Tragadon, Natran's ship has received a signal, a friendly signal.*

Natran *smiling*: Inform Lord Berric, the Outer Colonies received our message.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:49

while this is happening a small brotherhood ship arrives alongside the fleet
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:52

*The fleet commander contacts them.*

++Fleet Commander: First Coalition Fleet to Brotherhood vessel, welcome to the front.*

OOC: Imperial response would be nice....

*Natran goes to find Berric.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:54

OOC you want me to take over them? or do you wanna be em
IC ++glad to be here.++

berric is in his quarters talking to Tex
"right...okay. You've convinced me. I'll talk to them" *tex disappears*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:57

OOC: Well....yeah. You controlled the Imperials last time. :/

IC:

++Fleet Commander: Form up. We're just waiting for the Imperial response to our request for their surrender.++

*Natran over hears some of this through the door, but thinks nothing of it. Once allowed to by the guard outside the door, Natran knocks respectfully.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 22:02

OOC yea but i dunno what you want em to do this time
i'll control the guard, but they wouldnt be in charge here

IC ++roger that++

"enter"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 22:15

*Insert typical Sororitas response of "fuck off" here.*

*Natran enters, a smile on his face.*

Natran: We just received a signal from the Outer Colonies. They received our message and are sending a few ships with the means to construct a jump gate back to our territory.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 22:16

+lovely+

he smiles back
"glad to hear it"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 22:19

*The Consortium fleets decimates or disables the few orbital defenders before disgorging landing craft and bombarding planetside targets.*

Natran: Indeed. Lord Berric, I intend to try and get an audience with the High Chancellor. If that happens....Well, will your or a skilled diplomat be able to meet with him in turn?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 22:21

the new ship seems to...shift and open up, scanning the planet below for trouble spots

"of course"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 22:29

*The fleet commander observes this as the Consortium forces make planetfall.*

Natran: Excellent. The rescue fleet is expected to be ready within a few days. Once here, they can construct a jump gate back to Outer Colony territory. Hopefully it won't be needed for long. If the High Chancellor agrees to the offer of sanctuary for the people of the Outer Colonies....I think I can die happy.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 22:32

it remains there
meanwhile with anna and aequitas

"Don't die on me just yet" *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 22:37

*They're disembarking from their landing craft with their squad.*

Natran: I don't intend to, but if you or an equally skilled diplomat can make a convincing argument...my people will be safe for the foreseeable future. A goal with thought lost will finally be within our grasp.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 23:00

she glances over at him

he nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 23:03

*He gives her a glance back as their squad forms up.*

Natran: Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to make sure my ship is ready for departure. *He leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 23:34

she looks around as she forms up

*...................*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 23:34

*They're currently a safe distance from any guard formations....but they're being shuffled toward an APC....*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 23:43

she looks at aequitas again
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 23:47

*He just shrugs at her as they board the transport.*

Sargent: Alright people, listen up. Our battalion's been tasked to deal with the local Sisters. Keep your distance from them. They prefer close quarters and flamer based weaponry. On the upside, we'll have Jaegares supporting us and we'll have them out manned and outgunned. Remember, they're fanatics. They're not tactically adept. Use that against them, and we'll all make it back to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 23:57

she's frozen a little
meawhile the brotherhood ship above locks on to the location where the largest concentration of sororitas are
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 00:03

Aequitas: Is the terrain around the Sororitas HQ relatively open?

Sargent: Relatively, but there a few clusters of civilian structures around the perimeter.

Aequitas: Then so long as we can draw them out we should be fine. If the intelligence reports are correct, they're only dangerous up close.

*Aequitas looks over at her and sees this.*

Aequitas *to Anna*: We'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 00:10

she nods

their scanners suddenly pick up something incoming...from directly above
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 00:12

Driver: What the....? INCOMING!! *The formation breaks up to try and avoid....whatever it is that's headed their way.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 00:14

at which point the brotherhood craft appears, switching to hover mode a few dozen meters above them
its a craft they aint seen before but they can tell by the symbols on it its brotherhood
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 00:19

Aequitas *looking out through a firing port*: Um...Anyone have any idea what that thing is?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 00:23

Anna: no....maybe that prototype your two friends mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 00:25

Aequitas: Maybe.....If so, what's it a prototype of?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 00:27

"some kind of,...gunship i'd say from the appearance"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 00:29

Aequitas: Let's just hope it's a stable prototype then....I don't want that thing to explode overhead.

*The formation continues towards the Sororitas HQ.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next