Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of the Age

Go down 
+5
Gorath
Azrok
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

End of the Age - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-13, 03:17

"then it will be a good one"
she continues to be at his side"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-13, 04:11

Berk: us witchers are getting an eyefull as it is
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-13, 07:20

*tries to solve rubiks cube.... gets to final step, just 2 corners to rotate remaining.... mixes it up more than it originally was....*
.....yaaaay
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-13, 10:34

OOC: When I return I will introduce Arthwr, it may rain so my family will be less inclined to make me go outside.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-13, 11:25

OOC: During their walk down the Kings Road, the group heard and consequently went to investigate a fight. Although they arrived too late to do anything, the group watched a man in a green and red surcoat armed with a poleaxe(Hammer/spear/axey-spikey thing together on the end of a pole) fend off several bandits by himself. When the group have chase he managed to evade them.

*As they walk through the streets of Kings Landing either a witcher or the lieutenant (I care not which) notices a rather familiar figure, his surcoat is in tatters and his poleaxe is riddled with dents, scrapes and shallow cuts likely from sword or axe armed bandits. His bow is in near perfect condition but he has only a single arrow remaining in his quiver. The strangers helm is no longer sitting in his head but is strapped to a belt, with several rather nasty looking gashes having destroyed the sides and rear of it.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-13, 18:14

Ooc. Hey, gorath! I found out why you should love the queen!

Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-13, 18:41

OOC: This is what I try to tell to the anti-monarchists.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-13, 21:31

OOC: *Has inadvertently killed thread thread(
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-13, 22:45

*Drake looks over the man for a moment.*

Drake: Hey, you there. You okay?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-13, 22:58

*The stranger doesn't notice and brushes his hair out of his eyes, leaving blood dripping from his hand as he continues to walk toward Rhaeny's Hill*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-13, 23:33

Berk: think he could survive a swallow?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-13, 23:54

OOC: dafuq is a swallow?
And please don't say a bird.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-13, 23:59

OOC witcher regen potion toxic and potential to kill any non witcher but if ot works you heal in seconds
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 00:01

OOC: Ohh, I thought it was gonna be some giant gribbly
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 00:28

OOC that would be a dragons breath bomb
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 00:38

OOC: That sounds like a weapon not a gribbly.
A gribbly is a monster
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 01:27

OOC ah
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 01:36

Drake: Hey! We can help you!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 01:40

*He glances back and stops next to a wall once he realises that they're talking to him*
"With what?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 01:43

carron notices his wounds
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 01:47

*Carron sees several cuts along his arms and legs, a vertical gash running next to the mans eye with a cut across his forehead, his legs carry several bloodstained bandages visible under his trousers and the edges of his surcoat are coated in coagulated blood. In other words, he's not particuarly well off when it comes to his injuries*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 01:52

she hands the measter healing herbs and nods to him and continues moving
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 01:52

"young man, you are badly wounded"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 01:59

"I am, what of it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:00

"if you aren't treated you'll die from those wounds"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:02

"Who will treat me? I'm a bastard of the Vale"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:03

"I will"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:05

*notices the chain*
"You're a maester?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:07

"an archmaester. I can treat your wounds"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:08

"How long will I have to wait?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:08

she rides to red keep
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:09

"basic treatment should only take a few minutes"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:10

Berk: i have a few things tha twont kill you outright and will help
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:11

Albrecht *to Carron*: Treat him and then one of my men will carry him on their horse. He can receive further treatment at the palace.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:15

"........you're not going to make me wait for half a castle to have their ailment treated before me?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:17

Albrecht: Hopefully not. You're to badly injured for you to be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:18

"That's a first"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:19

he examines the wounds and applies herbs n bandages where necessary
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:21

*When Carron is done treating the man's wounds. One of Albrecht's men helps the wounded man onto his horse. The group then hurries towards the palace.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:25

*once this is done the man sits silently, surveying the strangers with a single emerald eye*
(due to the bandages)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:27

"so who are you young man? what is a bastard of the vale doing in king's landing, headed for rhaenys' hill?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:28

*Most of them are in full plate armor. The other two, the ones with cat eyes, are wearing armor that looks radically different from the rest of the group. They also have two swords.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:31

"I'm Arthwr Stone, son of Lord Darumar Royce.  He...sent me to retrieve something of importance"

*He quickly scans their armour for weakpoints and openings, visualising the effect it should also have on mobility in combat*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:31

Berk: mind filling us in on what your talking about?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:32

"in the dragonpit? you aren't talking about lamentation are you?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:32

*Two most strangely armored appear to allow both a great deal of mobility without many weak points. It appears to be a very high quality armor, as is the plate armor of the other strangers.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:33

"..........I'm actually surprised you know of it, and it won't interest you lot I'm sure"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:34

"its the only object that house royce and the dragonpit have in common"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:35

Drake *to Arthwr*: Save your breath. You can tell stories when you're not on death's door.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:37

"Many don't even know it exists, and I apologise if I have made your trip more frustrating"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:37

Berk: agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the Age
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: