Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of the Age

Go down 
+5
Gorath
Azrok
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

End of the Age - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:37

Berk: agreed
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:39

Drake: Trust me. You haven't. *They eventually arrive at the Red Keep.*

Albrecht *to the guards*: Captain Albrecht of Nilfgaard to see King Aegon, along with one man needing immediate treatment.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:40

"I know the name of every valyrian steel ever owned y a westerosi house"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:43

guard: so you're the foreigners eh?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:44

Albrecht: Quite. Now, are you going to let us in or not? This man *gestures to Arthwr* requires more help then can be given in a back alley.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:44

"Then you're among the few people I need to talk to"
*upon realising that they're at the red keep*
"They're not gonna let me in"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:46

they look at eachother and step aside, letting them in
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:47

Albrecht: Thank you, gentlemen. *To his group.* [Inside, hurry!]

*They hurry inside.*

Albrecht *to Carron*: Where should my men take Arthwr?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:49

"keep him with me, I can treat him, and the grand maester should help us"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:52

*Albrecht orders two of his men to assist Carron however they can. He takes the rest of his group heads for the throne room.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:52

carron heads for the grand maester's chambers
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:53

*Arty remains silent during all of this*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:56

Berk: they must love dragons alot
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 02:59

in the throne room they see the many dragon skulls on the walls....and the giant monstrosity of the iron throne, this man sat upon it
End of the Age - Page 11 AEGON_V

carron leads him to another maester. old, but nowhere near carron's age
Carron: it's been a long time Cregan
*the two embrace*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:03

Drake *whispering*: I thought that was evident well before now? Regardless, best be careful. We both know what royalty can be like, regardless of their banner.

*Albrecht approaches the throne.*

Albrecht: Your majesty, I am Captain Albrecht Gunter Schreiber of Nilfgaard. Leader of the expedition.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:07

she taps her helm signifying if she should take off her helmet or not
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:07

*Albrecht motions for her to wait.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

there are seven men in gold armour before the throne
Aegon: welcome to my kingdom Captain *smiles*, I am Aegon, the fifth of my name, son of Maekor, first of his name. King of the andals and the first men, and ruler of the seven kingdoms
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:09

Whispers "thats a mouth full"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:09

she bows in a nilfgaardian way and the men follow in that motion
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:13

Berk follows suit
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:14

*Albrecht bows briefly.*

Albrecht: A pleasure, your majesty. I represent his Imperial Majesty Emhyr var Emreis and the empire of Nilfgaard.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:15

"is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:16

Albrecht: Indeed. His Imperial Majesty sent us to explore for new lands. I'll admit that finding inhabited land was unexpected, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:17

he chuckles
"I'm sure it was. I'm certainly surprised to hear of your existance"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:20

Albrecht: And it is equally surprising your people speak common. But I digress, as Nilfgaard's temporary representative, it is my hope to establish fruitful diplomatic relations with you and your people. But firstly, may I...inquire as to what you are currently sat upon? It looks...quite hazardous.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:25

"ah. impressive isn't it? the iron throne, forged by the first targaryen king Aegon the conquorer. forged from the blades of a thousand of his enemies, melted by the fire of his dragon"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:27

Albrecht: It...must have taken a craftsmen of great skill to work that into a throne. And, dragon fire you say? So the archmaester was not exaggerating when he said your family tamed dragons?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:28

"not at all. the dragon that created this throne was the largest ever known. Balerion, the black dread." *he gestures to the largest dragon-skull in the room. it's the size of a carriage*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:30

*Albrecht stares at the skull for a moment.*

Albrecht: How did...a beast of such size ever perish?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:30

"old age"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:31

Drake: If you'll both pardon the interruption, but I've never heard of a dragon dying of old age.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:33

"how old was the oldest one you've encountered?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:37

Drake: About eight hundred years I think. Some get to live up to two thousand, but no one knows for sure how long dragons live really.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:38

"balerion was at least 2 centuries old but none know for certain. he died almost a hundred and fifty years ago"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:40

Drake: Of natural causes? That's very strange. I don't think I've heard of a dragon dying of natural causes, especially at only two centuries.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:40

Berk: whispers the one that i fought was 600
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:42

"you seem surprisingly knowledgeable on a species that's been dead for over a century"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:43

Drake: That's because dragons aren't all dead were we're from. Same goes for the smaller dracnoids like wyverns.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-07-14, 03:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:44

"...incredible" *his face seems to have lit up*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:45

Drake: Not really. Most of them are dangerous and tend to attack settlements unprovoked. And they can only be tamed in the same way one tames a cat. In fact, killing them is easier than taming them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:46

"that is....fascinating"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:46

Drake: Um....Excuse me, your highness?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:47

"I apologize, the creature of my sigil has always fascinated me"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:48

Berk:.....i have a tooth (pulls it out)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:49

she whispers in her captains ear
"may I remove my helmet sir?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:50

Drake: I suppose that makes sense. I can't really say I share that sentiment. On the other hand, I'm a Witcher. I'm trained to hunt down monsters like dragons and the rest. *Looks at Berk* Oh, yeah. And Berk has that.

Albrecht *whispering*: Not just yet. Let's see how they react to the idea of nobles obeying commoners, first.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:51

Berk: yep im also a witcher
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:54

"dragons brought this continent to heel once. Now without them i struggle to keep some of the more....impulsive lords in line"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:57

Drake: With all due respect, your majesty, something tells me the dragons you know aren't quite like the ones we have back home. I'd be happy to discuss this with you further in the future.

Albrecht: Quite. Now, your majesty, before we move onto certain topics, I must know: What is your stance on...commoners? I am told you are friend to them. You see...In Nilfgaard, things are...quite different.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-07-14, 03:58

"ah, the smallfolk. I grew up amongst them, and so have a unique view of them amongst the lords of westeros"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the Age
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: