Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Gorath
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 00:03

"Are the canyon tops secure?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 00:07

"Give us an hour to take the village and wherever the monks live. So what happened hear?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 00:10

"he surrendered"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 00:21

"That was quick"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 00:23

"I threatened to use the new mangonels"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 00:46

"And what do they do?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 01:06

"Catapults that launch barrels of burning oil"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 01:07

"I can see that backfiring both horribly and literally"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 01:22

"Hence why its still experimental right now"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 01:27

"Right"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 01:28

"I'll leave the weapon with you and return to my men"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 01:41

"good luck"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 01:42

"Thanks"
*He climbs back into the saddle and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 02:06

*About half an hour later the army has reformed and they are marching on the village*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 02:08

the walls are tall, but wooden, with tribals all along them
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 02:16

*In an act of curiosity the prince strikes a black flag and waits to see of the tribals understand the meaning*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 02:21

an arrow hits the floor ahead of his feet
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 02:30

".....oh dear." *Raises shield* "Bring out the scorpions and prepare the rain down hell"

*The Cymraics wheel several Cheiroballistra to the front of the line whilst the archers all get into position*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 02:31

the defenders open fire
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 02:52

*This causes the archers to loose their first flaming volley and shortly afterwards the ballistra open up, embedding massive flaming bolts into the wall*

*The prince walks back and joins the shieldwall behind him*

OOC: Said shieldwall is a minimum of 3 ranks deep.
1st rank crouches with their shields near vertical whilst also touching those beside it.
2nd rank is standing with their shields at a slight angle (Incline?)whilst overlapping the shield beneath and touching the one to the side.
3rd rank stands and has their shield at a very shallow angle to cover the head of the man infront and himself.
All subsequent ranks copy the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 14:56

the barrage continues
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 15:08

OOC. so, the much hyped Armored Warfare finally entered open beta today, and i immediately joined the fray... honestly, i should not have bothered...
It is an almost exact re-skin of World of Tanks, with an added almost pointless base building mechanic...
oh, youre constantly being peppered by 20 mil autocannon fire and you cant spot him even though youre looking right at him? sorry, hes outside your 425 meter detection range, bro... Yes, thats the limit even if he is sitting on the open, sandy beach... (seriously, even my shitty eyes would be able to spot a tank from half a kilometer away... -.-)
So you penetrated the enemy tank(and i use the term lightly, as it is just an APC, really...) 3 times with your 76 mm cannon, and would realistically have disabled both the gunner and the driver by now? too bad, he still has HP and will nuke you... what is this "angling" you speak of? 20 mil cannon shells are entirely capable of penetrating armor at 5° angle of impact.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 17:11

The raiders spot this going on and decide to watch
_________
Thorgar: your dad didn't teach you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 17:13

"Hes a senator and a general, he doesnt get much free time"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 17:45

Felsi: i can understand the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 18:30

she shrugs
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 20:39

Thorgar:....ever been to a thengeri style feast?
Felsi: probably not brother?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 20:43

"no"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 20:45

Felsi: well then i hope you have a large appetite for its going to be a long night
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 20:52

"alright"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 21:00

Short timeskip
thorval returns "so julia how have you fared?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 21:02

"good so far, thankyou"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 22:09

*The first casualties are the Chieroballistra crews, their lack of shields having left them vulnerable. But the sheer number of bolts sent into the wall has caused it to start burning*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 22:34

they keep firing as long as they can
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 23:12

*The flames begin to creep further upwards as a crew is wiped out"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-08, 23:16

at the last possible moment they abandon the wall
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 00:17

Thorval: good, there will be a grand feast to welcome you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 00:19

"thankyou"
*meanwhile, agrippa's legions are marching on kelthro from the east*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 00:28

OOC suddenly my shoulder's fucked up and hurts for no reason
felt like sharing because what else am I doing these days?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 00:46

*The Prince and his army watches as the flames engulf the wall*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 01:02

the defenders have abandoned them
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 01:12

*Meanwhile, with the Brigardi expedition.....*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 01:18

OOC: Because they're gonna rush a BURNING WALL

*Under orders from the prince, the Brigardi have made their way around the village and are now on the opposite side to the Prince's army*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 01:19

*Where I'm guessing they're waiting for..something?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 01:20

*ok*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 01:22

The raiders comment on the tactics used.

______
Felsi: we should make our preporations
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 01:23

julia nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 01:25

*Timeskip to when we can actually do something?*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 01:36

*Time skip to the Brigardi skipping town so as to avoid the Dracians, and so you guys can get on with this and not be stagnated by my inactivity.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 01:38

Short timeskip to the feast and in the great hall thorval sits at the hea with thorgsr on his right and julia on his left (felsi next to julia)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-09, 01:39

*ok matt*

Julia is getting a big overwhelmed by it all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next