Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Empires of Ashes - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:28

Joachim: Impressive.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:31

"another two came at him with Yari. Stabbing spears. He dodged the charge of the first man, slicing his neck as he passed, before bringing his sword up, slicing off first the second man's spearhead, then slicing a deep gash through his face, killing him too."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:33

Joachim *clearly very interested now*: Go on.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:39

"another man came at him with a naginata. Father easily dodged his swings before cutting him down, taking his weapon. Wielding the naginata in one hand, and katana in the other, he cut down a further four bandits one by one. At this point the others realised their mistake and came at him together rather than piecemeal"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:41

Joachim: Let me guess, it did them no good.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:45

"Father retreated to a building down the street. One abandoned after one of their raids. The head bandit sent the others in after him. Father had already exited by a top floor window. He locked the door from the outside and lit a match. He had already coated the interior of the house with flammable oils. With the others dead it was just father, and the head bandit."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:46

Joachim: I can guess how this encounter ended.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:47

he nods
"indeed."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:51

Joachim: That's an...impressive feat.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:53

"he killed the bandit leader with the naginata. *gets out his naginata* This Naginata"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:04

Joachim: I see....So your father saved this town, so the townspeople believe they are indebted to you by virtue of being his son.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:04

he nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:07

Joachim: A.....strange way to go about things, but I don't mean offense by that. It just...strikes me as strange.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:09

"If I'm honest, I dont like it. I was raised to beleive a man pays for or earns what he has, he doesnt rely on the charity of others. But they always insist."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:14

Joachim: I agree with you then. In Brigard, a man earns his property......But there is some charity as well, mostly during the winter or the thaw.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:15

he nods
"besides, its useful when you have a party of 20 to supply"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:18

Joachim *laughs*: And I'm grateful for that. Honestly, charity like that was the last thing I expected.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:24

"it is the way of the land. When clans wage war upon each-other, only the warrior caste are involved. The civilian and servant castes are not. They are not targeted, they are not harmed. As a result, there is little civilian or servant caste hostility or or hatred towards the warrior caste, no matter the clan, allowing warriors of all clans to take refuge, rest and feed at towns."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:25

Joachim: A smart system I suppose...So long as there's room for everybody.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:27

he nods
"and so long as the warriors do not forsake their vows to not harm non-warriors"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:33

Joachim: Indeed......You know...the idea of waging war with your people is...almost foreign to the Brigardi.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:37

"The Daimyos have their squabbles, their differences. So long as the shogun's laws and commands are followed then they are allowed autonamy. They use these wars to settle rivalries or personal hatreds, with the oaths to not harm civilians preventing permanent damage to any other than the participants"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:39

Joachim: Again, almost foreign. Killing each other would only make things worse for the people back home.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:40

"Different lands, different cultures"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:41

OOC: boo
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:41

oob
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:45

Joachim: Very true.....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:47

OOC: Continue
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 02:00

OOC where
IC he looks down at the spear and sighs quietly
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 02:03

Joachim: Something the matter?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 02:04

"its nothing"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 02:09

OOC: My last IC post, my forces are I'm a shieldwall blocking the exit to the canyon against a slave army.

\/ Oncoming Slave Army
)_( < Canyon
/\
My chaps
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 02:12

Joachim: If you say so.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 02:30

he gets back to the food

the kelthrovi advance
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 02:33

*As they enter the canyon, the Cymraic archers begin peppering them from above*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 02:37

/Heavy breathing/....I find your lack of praising my foolish but hardy colonists... Disturbing...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 02:40

OOC: At this point, the universe just wants you to suffer. There's not much left to praise given how doomed they are.

IC:

*Time skip?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 02:41

*to zee morning*

a dracian warhorn blares
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 02:44

*The Cymraic soldiers don't turn to face them*

OOC: How wide is the entrance to the canyon ?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 02:49

*The expedition leaves the town and continues south.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 02:54

*wait alex
as they awake, they notice kenshin isnt there

the ground shakes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 03:03

*Most of the soldiers wonder what's going on*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 12:24

Chapter Master Arken wrote:
OOC: At this point, the universe just wants you to suffer. There's not much left to praise given how doomed they are.

Well.... A medic and a worker are just wandering aimlessly around the desert, "going to airlock" kilometers from the base... They are running low on oxygen, food and water... I think my people are finally starting to cave in under the pressure of being Satans chosen...
Update: Now a bunch of people keep doing it... I think the end is nigh... .....a meteor just got through 3 anti-meteor lasers, and hit an airlock that was currently in use... we lost a stahanovist worker in that one.... meanwhile, the medic is just in full "run for the hills!" mode... I feel like this is like one of those mindfucking horror stories where people would rather die of thirst, hunger, and suffocation out in the wilds than stay a single minute longer in the base...

Although my main problem right now isnt even that... its that the AI is so fething....dumb... instead of doing logical things, it just assigns, say a biologist to live in one end of the base, work in another end, and eat in a third end... so it spends half his day just walking around even though he has all facilities required accessible in the first end too, and his assigned work hardly gets done and now i have a full bio-dome in shambles... not to mention that now that ive reached almost 100 population, things are just going downhill like crazy, since, as usual, population generates unhappiness, for some obscure gameplay mechanic reason... "Oh, we have a thriving industry, agriculture, and medical sciences here? i dont care! there are too many of us so im grumpy and refuse to do my job!" "But if you dont do your job, we wont have food and start to starve..." "I said im grumpy! and youd better do something about it or i will be even grumpier when we start starving!" "But you have plenty of access to all morale-boosting facilities and practically infinite booze! i literally cant do anything more if you refuse to use all of those!" "I said i am grumpy! did i fucking stutter?!"
What the hell kind of savages are these anyway?! they are making booze out of onions and tomatoes!

Update: ......okay, this is just ridiculous now.... right now, even a constructor bot is running away into the desert rather than stay at the base.... I even had to start construction on a Monolith, an epic and totally pointless symbol of achievement, to appease the gods of RNG so that they might spare my poor people from their wrath in the form of giant rocks falling from the sky......

Update: .....well... i built the monolith... 5 minutes later, a meteor hit the excercise room i also just built and killed an engineer... and im at least 3% certain it was the one who built the monolith... the gods either do not like excercise, or the monolith, and i am unsure which one...

Update: ....the gods are still angry with me... i increased interception chance to 90%, so with my 3 lasers thats a 0.1% chance of a meteor getting through all three... well, one got through and killed 2 people in my factory... 3 seconds later another got through and killed another 3 in their cabins... We need to build a bigger useless monolith!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 21:29

OOC: *Wall of text.*

At that point, stop playing the game and hope the devs actually fix their RNG.

IC: *The Brigardi arm themselves and rush outside.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 21:35

and see kenshin feeding a horse
one of 21 horses stood there
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 21:37

Joachim: Erm...Kenshin, what is this?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 21:38

"I called in a favour"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 21:42

Joachim: With who, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 21:43

"A local. he's a horse trader"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 21:45

Joachim: Right.....Kenshin, did you...maybe think to check that anyone in my expedition could ride a horse before you called in this favor?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 21:47

"I can teach you. I've been riding since I was three"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next