Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Faelwen
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Empires of Ashes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 22:31

Erich: Because it's not my place to judge your clan.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 22:34

"....doesn't stop anyone else"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 22:35

Erich: Because the other clans don't know what it actually means to be in sorry state. They don't know what it means to be humble and be thankful for what they've got.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 22:44

its clear she doesnt know how to respond
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 22:44

Erich: Is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 22:55

"I....dont know"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 22:57

Erich: Why's that?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 22:59

she looks at him for a moment, then looks away
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 22:59

*He just sighs and goes back to looking at the fire.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:05

"....thankyou"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:07

Erich: Erm...You're welcome?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:08

he notices she's ....crying a little bit
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:10

Erich: Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:10

she quickly wipes her eyes
"y-yea"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:11

Erich: It-it doesn't look like it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:16

"I'm fine...really"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:19

Erich: Look, is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:21

"You...are the first person othere than kenshin or the saratobi to not judge my clan for their failures and shame"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:22

Erich: Oh...well, if it helps, the Brigardi don't judge people for their hardships, unless they are the only ones to blame for it. And given what little I have seen of your lands...I doubt your clan deserves to be looked down upon.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:26

"*sighs*we could have been the shogunate"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:31

Erich: And what then? You'd just have everyone else plotting against you, given how.....unshackled your lords are.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:32

"none dare fight the shogun"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:35

Erich: Not when he's strong, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:36

"the only reason we aren't, is because of one duel"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:40

Erich: Ah..Duels....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:43

"Our clan leader was drago nobunaga's ally. his friend. his equal. the duel was to decide who would become shogun. Now he is our national hero, and my ancestor is all but forgotten"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:48

Erich: And that's what dueling gets you...Better to smash the enemy when he's least expecting it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:48

"that is not our way"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:51

Erich: I know....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:52

she sighs again
"We were great once...now just a footnote"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-05, 23:59

Erich: Then there's no point in sitting about being a footnote. Take matters into your own hands.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:07

"how?! few like us, fewer still trust us! we havent the strength to even defend ourselves without the saratobi!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:08

Erich: I...I don't know then.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:09

she sighs
"sorry. I lost my temper"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:10

Erich: No need to apologize, I understand.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:13

"I...My clan and kenshin are all I have"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:18

Erich: And what if that were to change?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:19

"how?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:21

*He glances around nervously, making sure no else is listening.*

Erich: B-because we're not just simply an expedition....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:22

"what?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:24

Erich *switching to a hushed tone*: L-look...you can't tell anyone this b-but....*Sighs* Fuck it, yes, we're supposed to be observing the state of the world so we can report back to the Kaiser...So that he knows what lands are safest when the time for the exodus comes....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:26

she's listening
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:28

Erich: Unless we...we leave the lands we've called home for so long, our people won't survive the coming winter....And the Thengul won't give back the land that's rightfully ours, not without a fight, damn vultures. And even then...so many of the northern most Thengul lands...those will likely not be inhabitable either...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:29

"I..okay"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:31

Erich: Which...*sighs* The option open to us is..war, war with whoever gets in our way....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:32

she is still listening
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:36

Erich: The...the Kaiser said the winter that is to come is the worst in thousands of years....he thinks the entirety of the north will freeze and be buried in snow and ice....Even our kin in the Black Mountains will have to flee their ancestral homes, and they laugh at the winters those of us in the forests endure....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:37

"I....wow"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:38

Erich: Yes...and so...he told us what Brigard's future path is...and it's a bloody one...perhaps the bloodiest we've seen in a long time...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:39

she nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-11-06, 00:41

Erich: I-I mean, when he told us what our mission was...he admitted there was the chance he was wrong, horribly wrong, but...but he didn't seem to believe that, even as he said it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next