Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 21:32

*there are more of the big things wandering around*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 21:33

???: hey wake up are you sarris or am i mistaken
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 21:33

*He evades em*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 21:41

*they continue patrolling*
----------------------
Serris: *groans* I...wh-wha...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 21:44

*And he continues evading em and looking for his equipment!*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 21:48

???: its me Tyrus from your old squad remember
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 21:51

Serris: Tyris? what the hell's going on, I can't move
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 21:54

*He trys to find a armoury!*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 21:58

Tyrus: i have no fucking clue ive been here for about a month didnt expect you here
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 22:02

OOC: Gtg soon
Fack
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 22:03

*one of those things guards the armory*
-------------------------
she grunts as she struggles, in vein
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 22:07

*He sneaks in using cloaking, by first distracting it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 22:07

*it remains stock still*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 22:08

BRB
showa
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 22:08

Tyrus:stop theres no use i Tried
He whispers
Tyrus:"whispers" i got a plan they are watching us
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 22:38

Serris isn't listening. she continues struggling for a minute before trying her biotic abilities. it fails as a backlash hits her, causing her to scream in pain
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 23:14

Tyrus: (whispers) hey i got a plan
He gently shows his lockpick
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 23:18

Serris raises an eyebrow at this
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 23:25

Sev: yeah lets just on my old job ive been In this situation before
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 23:44

Serris: why wait till now?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 23:58

Tyrus : because now i have help
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 00:03

Serris: alright then
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 00:25

He begins to pick his lock
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 00:27

she tries to struggle again
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 00:54

he succeeds at his first arm and begins his other
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 00:55

she continues struggling, looking for a weakness in the bonds
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 00:58

he succeeds in the other and begins of his legs
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 00:58

eventually she gives up. at which point she notices something latched onto her chest
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:02

he gets his legs free and runs up to her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:04

the thing almost looks like a mechanical spider
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:06

ooc resident evil
ic
he examines it for any off switch
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:08

OOC kinda, but don't do what the one in resi does
IC *there isn't one*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:15

he tries to get it off
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:17

it electrocutes Serris the moment he touches it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:18

he stops and starts to remove her bonds
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:19

Serris: *breathing heavily now* where the f*ck are we?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:21

Syrus: I wish I knew
he finishes removing her bonds and looks at the asari
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:26

OOC what asari?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:27

oh never mind
ic
Tyrus: are you alright serris
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:30

Serris: other than the electrocuting and seemingly being unable to use my biotics? not bad
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:31

Tyrus: so glad to see you
she notices one of his jaws have been ripped off
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:33

Serris: what happened to you?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:37

Tyrus: a lot of things I was a spectre then that bastard saren framed me and these bastards ripped off my jaw on my first attempt to escape
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:52

Serris: damn
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 01:58

Tyrus: What happened to you after I offered you to come with me on my ship
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 02:00

Serris: joined up with a merc group
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 02:02

Tyrus: yeah could have used you when that bastard saren cut my eye out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 02:03

Serris: wish I'd been there
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 02:05

Tyrus:yeah well lets get out of here
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 02:05

Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 02:06

also do you like the new pic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next