Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 22:52

OOC: Is that a eldar striking scorpion?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 22:52

a different model of those big suit things walk next to them it looks at serris and its light turns green and it raises its hand almost like a handshake
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 22:53

Serris: um... hello?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 22:54

...Da fuck
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 22:56

it makes a happy moan picks serris up and puts her on his back he then charges his drill and the light turns yellow
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 22:57

OOC: Is it a fucking big daddy?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 22:57

Serris: um...i think he's friendly
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 22:58

his moans get more aggressive as the others get closer
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 22:58

I don't even know at this point
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 22:59

Serris: hey, they're friendly
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:00

tyrus: we may want to back off I think its like a care taker
its light is turning orange and hes acting more protective to serris but she sees an engraving on his helmet but its dusty
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:02

..Dude...Im standing farthest away..If anything you are pissing it off
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:03

he backs away and it starts to calm down
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:05

...Today keeps getting more and more intresting...Also...Mabye we should find somewhere safe to hide away for a few hours at some point...Getting real tired of this shit, been doing it for a while now..
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:07

he puts serris down but holds onto her hand
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:10

its staring at the other two cautiously and looks at her then looks back at them but for every emotion they hear different tones of moans and growls
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:14

Serris: methinks it's gonna follow us now *she takes its hand*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:16

its Omni drill disappears and he grabs out a very old music box and plays music he straps it to him and he picks her up looking at her through the mask
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:22

tyrus get closer reaching out to wipe off the dust on his helmet it sees this and they hear a very angry moan and his light turns red and it puts her on his back and he is about to strike tyrus with the Omni drill
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:23

Serris: no!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:28

it stops and picks her up and looks at her through the mask and moans
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:33

Serris: I...what are you?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:36

he moans and hand her a recorder
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:36

she takes it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-11, 23:37

it explains what he is and what they did to them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 00:01

*on the audio thing*
+Memory wipe is complete, gene splicing is underway. Krogan DNA will add strength, and thanks to the nature of the project the Genophage will not matter. Asari DNA will boost Biotic abilities. Combine that with a human host to make them resistant to chemicals and poisons, since their genetics are so variable, and we may have a perfect Enforcer/guardian. Now we simply need to get the armour sorted out and graft it on. not like it will need to be removed at any point, may aswell make it permanent and re-enforce it. Now we just need to make sure those cerberus dogs don't learn about this...+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 00:29

He looks at her and moans
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 00:30

Serris: I...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 00:33

He lightly pats her on the head
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 00:39

Serris: I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 00:42

It picks her up like a child and hugs her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 00:44

she hugs back, still unsure of what to do though
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 00:47

She sees the engraving on the helmet covered in dust all she could see is A
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 00:50

she wipes away some of the dust
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 00:52

She sees the word alpha and she sees written on top of the face mask rusty
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 00:55

Serris: Alpha?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 00:56

He reacts to this with different sound of moan
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:01

Serris: is that your name?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:03

It makes a moan that sounds in agreement
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:05

Serris: you...want to protect me?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:11

He grabs her hand and gestures to leed the way
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:27

Serris: alright. come on.
OOC and now we leave this cause we need hyp

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=35
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20