Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:08

Ooc: oh and hyp, thanks for alienating me, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:08

OOC: K
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:10

OOC can someone explain what exactly is going on
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:11

OOC: We are waiting for you to reply
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:11

Ooc: it's alright, it's clear hyp don't want me here. I'll just stick to what I know.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:14

OOC...please explain exactly
adding to the lore isn't banned, but you gotta be careful with it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:15

OOC: Just go do it in the expanded begginigs bit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:15

Ooc: well I've always been a fan of sci fi... so I thought I'd just have a character influenced by some things I liked... but, hyp don't want it.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:16

OOC: I don't want it here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:16

OOC well tell me your idea
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:17

OOC: Do it in the expanded beggingings bit instead
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:18

hyp how about we listen to his idea before we judge k
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:18

Ooc: well, I'm not sure but I believe that the ME universe is only in the milky way right?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:19

OOC correct
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:19

OOC: I wouldn't be listening. I would be reading. And I still stand by what I think

Do it in the main plot part
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:20

Ooc: so what if a ship were to enter the milky way? And also like to point out that it would be very old and drifting, cos it's traveled through the galactic emptiness.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:21

OOC:.....Would the ship have a bunch of SM sized humanoids who have living armour made out of chitin?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:21

honus though it would be beter to put it in the main plot part expanded beginnings because then you get to meet the kool characters hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:22

well the main villains of the ME series come from outside the galaxy and come every fifty thousand years
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:23

OOC: I agree with azrok

Do that instead
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:24

Ooc: alright, but the inspiration I was going for was a mixture of H.R giger and a film called Hunter prey which has some badass armour in it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:27

I've seen hunter prey
i like it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:27

Ooc: I thought I was the only one!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:29

OOC: Cool

Do it in the main plot bit
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:29

just fucking ut it in the main one to introduce it that's what im saying that's all ive been saying dammit nothing to antagonize nobady
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:31

OOC: What he said
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:32

yeah bring this to Expanded beginnings
also don't that film have tau in it?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:32

OOC: It does indeed gorath
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:33

Ooc: they look like tau yes.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:40

it charges
headfirst
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:42

*He rolls to the side (If there is room, if not he just gets out the way) and causes it to storm into a wall, at which point liilentos jumps onto its back and begins stabbing it with his omni blades*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:42

ooc what about tyrus weve been ignoring him
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:43

OOC: and serris..Although...When lilentos kills this thing and gets his armour back I intend for him to go find those two
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:46

ooc happy bday hype before I forget
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:47

OOC: Cheers bud
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:47

it smashes its back into the wall
-------------------
Serris: Tyrus what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:48

he is trying to figure out what this thing is
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:48

*He contiunes to hold on and stabs it repeatadly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:51

*it's large and in a thick suit of armour*
--------------------------
it smashes again
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:52

*He is just about hanging on now...Just...About...Stabbing repeatadly...Over and over again..Until it hopefully dies of blood loss or stab wounds*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:52

*Just throwing this out there, depending on how far away from the armoury serris and tyrus are they could be hearing the massive amount of banging which is happening*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:56

he tries to stab it in a weak spot
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:00

there aint one azrok
-------------------
eventuallly something ruptures
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:00

*He keeps stabbing it until it is finally dead*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:03

Tyrus: we got to restrain it some how
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:08

Serris: How?!
----------------
*it slumps*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:09

he looks around for anything to restrain it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:24

*there is nothing*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:28

tyrus lets just run
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:33

Serris: wait *she finds the light switch. this reveals the room is filled with cells containing captive and restrained asari of literally all ages, including children, all with the spider thing on them*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:41

Tyrus: I think I know what that spider thing is on your chest just got to finda way to get this fucker off me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next