Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:41

Tyrus: I think I know what that spider thing is on your chest just got to finda way to get this fucker off me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:42

Serris: I think we should go. we can come back for them
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:44

he runs to the door C'mon lets go
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:45

she follows as it chases after them
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:48

he grabs her hand and leads her to the corridors to find theyre gear and to loose the monster
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:49

they eventually do lose it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:50

Tyrus okay this may sting a bit but let me work my magic and remove this fucker
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:51

Serris: you'd damn better
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:56

he starts to work his magic like disarming a bomb
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 23:59

*the instant he touches it they both get electrocuted*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 00:00

Tyrus: fuck! looks like I have to hack it but I have to find my equipment
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 00:03

Serris:...ow
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 00:06

Tyrus:im going to hack a computer to see where they are holding our stuff
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 00:08

Serris: good idea
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 00:10

he looks for a computer
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 00:26

*there's one in the corner*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 00:30

he goes up to it and begins hacking
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 00:38

She waits
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 00:46

he finds theyre equipment
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 00:54

*it's sealed away*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:02

he says the location
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:06

Serris: I dunno where that is
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:10

Tyrus follow me
he grabs her hand and leads the way
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:11

she follows
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:13

they get to where it is
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:15

*there are several doors fused shut inbetween there and here*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:26

*don't know what to do*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:30

Serris: we...need to find a way around
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:31

Tyrus: the vents maybe
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:35

Serris: good thinking
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:37

tyrus climbs up to the vent
tyrus: follow me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:41

she does
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:43

is there anything in the way?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:53

*not as far as they can see
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 01:53

he continues on
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 02:03

*he finds several of the ways through blocked by shields*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 02:11

he goes through the ways not covered
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 02:17

he feels like he's being sheparded in
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 02:18

he looks for the closest exit
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 02:52

he cant find one so he continues on
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 02:53

Serris: by the way, your ass is in my face
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 02:57

Tyrus: then don't get so close *chuckles* what are you enjoying the view*chuckles*
he continues
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 02:58

Serris: you'd say that if it was the other way around
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 02:59

Tyrus: im not gong to lie that would be a way beter view oh well glad to have you back
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:02

he continues on
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:03

Serris: cheers
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:04

they get to the end of the long crawl
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:09

*there is only one way out*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:11

he exits first to see if itsa trap
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:17

*no lights*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:19

tyrus: oh not again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next