Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 19:52

Ooc: oh I got auto corrected, I meant dishonest... not... erm.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 19:53

OOC: How to annoy honus 101
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 19:53

Ooc: by being a idiot? Yeah... that tends to do it.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 19:54

OOC: Nah, by bringing up warframe

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 19:57

Ooc: ...true.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:04

OOC: Righto then
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:14

Ooc: yup.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:18

OOC: RIght, so I will contiune this then
IC: *Seeing that he is doing nothing, lilentos goes invisible (He can do it, hes a turian ghost infiltrator for a reason before you say anything honus) and waits for the thing to leave*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:20

it just stands there. in the doorway
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:24

*he gets back in the vent he came in through and waits for it to leave*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:26

it turns around but doesn't leave
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:28

*He drops back down silently, and looks for a weakpoint in its rear armour which he can penertrate*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:29

*nothing. there's a big tank though*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:30

*He gets out his phaestron and shoots the tank full of holes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:32

it explodes, knocking him back
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:34

*He tries to stand but is most likely a bit groggy*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:38

*He sees what happened to the beastie thing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:39

it turns, enraged and bleeding
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:41

*Has this explosion torn some of its armour plating off?*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:48

Ooc: I need permission, but could I join?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:49

OOC: Do you know anything about what is going on/about the ME universe? If not then its probably not a smart idea
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:49

OOC why not
IC *a little*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:50

*Then he aims for where the armour plating is missing!*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:50

this staggers it as it roars and fires again
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:51

*He tries his best to avoid the shots*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 20:52

OOC: Honus, go on facebook for a second..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:33

*not easy. a few hit him*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:34

*He activates his combat stims and shrugs most of em off as he fires back at the thing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:37

it keeps firing
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:37

*So does he! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA WAAGGHHHH! Oh yaeh, he is aiming for the weak spots now*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:38

it's aiming for his head
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:38

Ooc: is anyone going to die?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:47

OOC: Errrr no
IC: *He gets tired of this shit and readies his two omni blades and charges*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:48

Ooc: no one at all... huh.

And hyp, I'm not one to be bullied.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:51

OOC: I humbely request that you don't do it
Please
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:52

Tyrus examines the creature to see what it is
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:53

*And right about now Tyrus and serris would be hearing the massed amount of gunfire and explosions a while off*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:54

Ooc: right, your as humble as a priest whos been promoted to pope.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:55

OOC: I said please

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:57

Ooc: and I say I'm doing it. So blegh!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:58

ooc what are you going to do
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 21:58

OOC: I really don't want you to do this...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:01

Ooc: well... I was gonna join in, but hyp won't let me.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:02

OOC: For 1. You said it yourself, you know nothing about the canon
2. You said you would effectivlly break canon so you can introduce your character/s this is not allowed
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:03

Ooc: well actually, I know enough to get me by, and it wouldn't be breaking canon... just... adding to it.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:05

go to the expanded begginings for that this ones not the main one
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:05

OOC I dunno honus....add what exactly?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:06

OOC: Pretty sure you don't know enough to remotly get you by..And by adding to the canon, you pretty much mean making it up, again, this is not allowed...And what azrok said..
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:06

Ooc: expanded beginnings eh? I'll give that a shot.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:07

OOC: This one is overcome with joy

This one wishes for gorath to contiune
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 22:08

Ooc: oh and hyp, thanks for alienating me, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next