Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+5
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 01:51

"Baal's zeal, report" Azkeroth orders over his helm vox.
+coming in for disembark, watch your sectors brother; the ash makes our engines unstable so we won't be able to assist in the assault+ says the thunderhawk pilot as he gracefully steers his vessel from a low orbit drop.
The thundering of engine whining shakes the still ash, causing it to blow away in great plumes as the large flying transport lands. The marines embarked within begin to form up, 30 strong, carrying their stark black bolters.
Perhaps the most looming sight is the contemptor dreadnought that stomps out, it's imposing assault cannon held upward, giving the illusion of strain as the highly ornate weapon of war stands alongside his brothers.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 01:54

++Come in blood angels forces, I repeat, come in++
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 01:56

++I am Azkeroth, commander for the time being, who am I speaking with?++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 01:59

++*chuckles* Finally you answer. This is knight-baron Troikus. I and my personal court are en route. we wish wish to offer assistance++
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 02:01

++any aid is welcome, we would be fools to deny it. It will be a honour to fight alongside you++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 02:02

++Excellent. Hold position outside enemy artillery range, we are en route++
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 02:05

++we await your arrival++
The blood angels prepare themselves for the coming battle, checking their weapons, armour, and some drinking from small vials of blood.
Soon enough, Manson arrives, relieving Azkeroth of command.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 02:08

a trio of knights stride towards them. One is of the errant pattern, another of the paladin pattern. the third, clearly command knight, is the of the incredibly rare cerastus Atrapos pattern
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 02:28

Manson turns his head skyward, nodding to the pilots.
Silently, he gestures forward, walking towards the defence lines, his men following without question.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 02:33

the knights war-horns blare as they lead the charge, heading to the front of the loyalist force

Spotter: Sir! the enemy has entered basilisk range!
Kreiger: You may fire when ready.
*the boom of cannon fire starts up, shells flying through the air*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 02:37

Manson orders his men to spread out.
"Find cover! Use the boulders and ruins, go!" He orders.
The blood angels sprint off in their squads, the ash fields deep, coating their armour in a grey soot. Running for the ruins and dunes to their advantage. Momentum being their ally.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 02:38

the knights plough on through the fire, simply stepping over or around the boulders that now block their path
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 02:40

The blood angels hold, having lodged themselves tight into cover, they wait for a opening in the rhythm of shelling.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 02:46

the knights have positioned themselves to shield at least some blood angels with their bodies. However, any blood angel vehicle ill equipped to navigate the boulders has at this point been left woefully far behind
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 02:49

The angels sprint forward once more, using the knights as cover or staying close to the ancient ruins that litter the landscape.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 02:59

as they get closer, the barrage intensifies as they enter the range of the scorpius whirlwinds
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 03:50

What be happening over here then yo
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 04:23

OOC at least you chose that profile pic after I watched the movie
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 07:35

OOC: Who da hell is TR-8R, and Torvik? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 08:59

OOC TR-8R
its A) a force awakens meme
B) Euan
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 09:14

OOC: Yeah, the second is the one i was interested in
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 09:15

OOC fair enuff
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 12:20

++Blood angels this is Captain Pyriel, we have returned to orbit and are ready to deep strike, send us the coordinates of that damned artillery, we'll do the rest++
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 12:50

++Understood Captain, the trench lines are not far now, we will report if we see any signs of the artillery, be aware: the Iron warriors will be heavily defended so attack via orbital drop will be incredibly hazardous++ Manson retorts, ducking as splintered stones spit from a nearby explosion.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 13:02

++Dont worry Manson, we've got a surprise planned++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 14:08

as the angels approach it is clear the guns are well defended, as several dug in squads of tyrant seige terminators are now visible around them
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 14:13

++Pyriel, the trench guns are heavily defended by Terminator squads, but the coordinates are as follows...++ Manson says as he relays the coordinates. Blood angels take up positions to make the final push to the trenches.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 14:33

The ruined cathedral hums more
"Yesss, they flee and falter before our blades. Their blood flows and I grow stronger... A field of ash, they lash out there. I see great warriors huddled under great cannons, that may not last forever. Khorne's soldiers shall march, and they shall slay in his name"
Bloodletters: never stoooop!
They pursue ahead of the traitor force
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 14:49

the medusas are now in range as the bombardment's intensity increases yet further

the defenders have little chance now as the slaughter escalates
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:03

OOC. oi, gorath. ya wanna come play Warthunder with me? they introduced british tanks just for you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:04

OOC I aint got the game dude
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:08

OOC its free to download
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:11

and there's a reason 90% of my gaming is on console nowerdays
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:13

His voice echoes through Lerion's head
"You've done well, the defenders are running scared and Khorne has his blood and skulls. Not to mention I do as well"

OOC fair enough
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:14

The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 1428279529440
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:18

Lerion: will you stop hiding now, daemon?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:22

OOC. im pretty sure theres a console version.... at least .... 3% sure to be precise...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:22

"If you wish to face me directly, find the cathedral in which I was bound. I doubt your incompetence will get the better of you if it is even present"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:25

OOC be there an xbone or 360 version?
IC Leron: excuse me?!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:29

OOC. ...eeeh, seems like microsoft dickery is preventing an X-box version. Theres a PS4 version though
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:30

OOC well buggery
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:33

"I'm not able to manifest myself yet, my power cannot break these damnable bonds! More blood is required, unless you know some ritual to break this prison I am ever trapped!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 20:34

The blood angels charge, hoping though sheer weight of numbers that they will make it to the trenches, opening up with their bolters, the earth before them becoming a scatterfield of pockmarked craters and constant explosions.
++Whatever you have planned, do it now!++
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 21:08

OOC hope you are all ok with my return too

IC
In an sudden erratic change of behaviour, on of the blood angels fire into the backs of one of his 'fellow brothers', the bolt shells powering through the armour as for it uses some sort of modified munitions. The blood angel cockles before turning to gun down another before they realise what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 21:19

the iron warriors front line, comprised of tactical squads and tactical support squads, opens fire
moments later, the second line, comprised of iron havocs, joins the fray
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 21:29

"Brother, I am hit!" one of them yells as he falls, his arm severed from his body as he turns to face his adversary, he looks to his fallen brother, his head a exploded mess of brain fragment and broken ceremate.
"TRAITOR" he yells, drawing his combat blade, other brothers rushing in to aid him.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 21:31

The other astartes push on, bolter shells ricocheting off their armour, or causing them to stumble as they are harassed by constant explosions. Brothers fall, dragging themselves onward as their bodies work to repair grievous wounds.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 21:32

He walks backwards slowly, firing shots at the blood angels rushing him, dodging a swing from a combat blade.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 21:33

the knights are getting closer to the front line an are almost upon the first trench
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 21:33

The blood angels open fire without mercy, rounds punching into the traitors body.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 21:35

The body falls, the red armour chipping and revealing a different colour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next