Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 09:23

+just surprised you still care+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 17:52

OOC. so i hear you brits failed the cross-antarctic challenge... yet again....
remember that one time your guys tried to be the first to reach the south pole, and when they got there, they found a norwegian flag, then they died on the way back? yeah... that may have been a sign that the antarctic is not meant for you....

On an unrelated note, i started a Civ 5 game as Venice... that means, i can only ever have 1 city(plus puppets, but those are nigh worthless). I am so filthy rich, i can(and did) literally just buy the allegiance of every single city state on the map... if i want something to pass in the world congress, i can just pay off even the most ferocious opposers with the change in my pockets. I just discovered uranium tiles and realised that there isnt a single source in any city state territory for me to claim... So i just casually bought a pretty good city with a source and a natural wonder from Portugal(it was their third city, i think)....
Man, money.... the best superpower...
....also... I am somehow still #1 on army size, even though i have a single city, i have never attacked anyone but a barb camp, and havent built a single military unit....
I should note that this is a 22 player game... its chaos and anarchy... everyone is denouncing literally everyone... i cant even keep track of anything anymore... everyone just hates everyone, especially me...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 21:17

+Perhaps im just soft+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 21:27

+Enough to not shoot us?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 21:49

+If i was the one who found you, perhaps, depends if i was in a good mood+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 22:07

+soft eh?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 22:37

+That's soft for a marine, especially one you've crossed once already+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 22:38

*in the background you can hear engines spinning up*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 22:55

*the pod's already launched aint it?*
+Crossed? really?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 23:06

+You certainly betrayed my trust+ *the engine noise is coming from the vox*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 23:20

+We obeyed our orders, that's all.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 23:20

+Seriously, you didnt even suggest anything to us before we were in the pod+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 23:25

+exept that you should probably go get medical attention? That was a pretty strong suggestion.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 23:31

+Right right....look. We'll touchdown, I'll get patched up...then there's a quiet spot in no man's land I know. We'll talk+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 23:35

+And I'm to believe you won't lead twenty of your mates there to kill me? Rather a big risk to take on nothing but your word+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 23:36

*he sounds mildly irate, the biggest tone change you've got out of him since you first met*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 23:37

+At what point did you confuse me for alpha legion? Hell what would I gain from that?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 23:42

*The pod enters the atmosphere*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 00:00

+favour from your masters, I'm sure they'd love you for bringing a loyalist to them+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 00:03

+I've killed imperials before, one more wouldnt be special to them+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 00:13

+say I trust you, what do we have to discuss?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 00:23

+hard to have a conversation while we're slowly moving out of vox range in an assault claw+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 00:26

+send me the coordinates, I'll be there+
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 01:17

OOC Eternal Crusade came out on Steam today, it's Alpha state but I don't care too much
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 01:25

+Alright. Transmitting+

meanwhile the bridge of the salamanders flagship receives a hailing call on a heavily encoded frequency
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 08:00

+This is Captain Lance, please identify yourself+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 08:59

+*garbled or masked slightly* I wish to speak to pyriel, it is a matter of utmost importance+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 16:08

+Captain Pyriel is currently on operations, you may speak to me, i'll make sure he is notified+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 16:09

+This is for his ears only. I cannot trust it to be heard by anyone else+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 16:12

+I'm afraid his private channel is non disclosable, who even are you?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 16:13

+Someone with information vital to your war effort+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 16:14

+I'm somehow disinclined to believe you, with the alpha legion in the sector, i'm feeling rather cautious+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 16:15

+It is the alpha legion who are the reason I can only give this information to him+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 16:16

+I'll patch you through+ *after a few seconds of static and interference, pyriel speaks, calm and collected.* +I was told you had information for me+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 16:17

*the voice suddenly clears up*
+Excellent. Greetings captain. I am Djurah, Warsmith of the iron warriors. I believe you have heard of me+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 16:24

+*He sighs loudly* Yes, i've been rather looking forward to this little chat+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 16:27

+I'll cut to the chase. This transmission is heavily encoded and psychically protected in order to keep anyone from listening in, it is impossible for anyone to hear our words except the two of us. There is a thorn in both of our sides. a thorn that requires removing.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 17:13

+Oh do tell. enemy of my enemy blah blah, drop the drama.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 17:20

+Good, I need to do little explaining+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 17:21

+It's the alpha legion isn't it?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 17:22

+Correct. They cannot be trusted, as you well know+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 17:27

+I'm fairly sure you can't be trusted+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 17:29

+More so than the sons of alpharius. We are up front with shooting you, we do not stab you in the back. And before you mention istvaan, we made sure you were facing us.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 17:31

+I would call that betrayal of the highest order, brother+ *he says brother with disgust*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 17:32

+And I wouldn't call you wrong. But you will find it most difficult to punish us with the blade of the twentieth legion at your throat+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 17:42

+I was planning on dealing with them on my own.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 17:43

+And how would you do that? They know you are against them, they will be ready for anything you pull by yourself+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 17:45

+baiting them in by using our traditional tactics, then closing a trap. engaging them in close quarters, where they will be obliterated+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 17:45

+Traditional tactics? as in tactics you've used before and therefore they know about and know how to counter?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:13

+exactly.+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next