Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silly space adventures

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

Silly space adventures      Empty
PostSubject: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 03:48

Planet Noxus
Feudal world
Under heavy invasion from ork forces
holding their own but suddenn chaos has thrown a wrench in this
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 03:53

Dargoth warps onto the planet with several squads of his dark knights,
Dargoth: wartorn wolrd, little hope, plenty of opertunity. set up a base and start searching for prime targets.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 03:54

he senses another chaos presence somewhere here
a very powerful one
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 03:57

Dargoth:....well thats something i havent felt before. i will incestigate continje to dig in. (starts heading towards the presence
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 03:59

the trail leads him to the thick of the fighting, where the largest number of orks are
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 04:01

Dargoth draws one of his swords and wades onto the fight continueing twards the presence
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 04:02

as he gets closer, the number of headless corpses grows
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 04:15

OOC part of me got giddy for an inexplicable reason *looks around for popcorn*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 22:56

Dar fallows the bodies killing anything that gets to close
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 23:03

Eventuqlly he literally has to wade through the blood and corpses
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 23:05

Dargoth: no rot so not nurgal, to brutal not tzneech, no screams of agony and extacy so no slannesh that leaves khorn
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 23:08

He finds several khornate warriors, their armour burnished metal, slaughtering their way through the greenskins
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 23:15

Dargoth pays them little mind mearly looking for the leader
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 23:48

The lead khornate is obvious as they radiate with bloody power, slicing through orks with their mighty sword
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 00:04

Dar aproaches her killing a few sneaky gitz "i take it yournin charge of this berzerker gang"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 00:06

The warrior turns and speaks in a strange, twisted voice that catches him off guard
"Who wants to know"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 00:12

Dargoth guves a flourish and a bow (hamming it up a bit) "Dargoth at your service"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 00:14

"....What"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 00:17

Dar: sigh why cant khornets take after kharn. i am dargoth leader of the black/dark knights and arbiter of the forces of chaos
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 00:26

"......I think skulltaker mentioned you"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 00:33

Dar: i beleive your supposed to introduce yourself now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 00:38

"*chuckles* I have many names. But you can call me the Avatar"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 00:48

Dar:....thught that was kains sthick
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 00:52

"Not the eldar fool! I am the blood gods avatar in this mortal realm"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:07

Ooc. 
Find stuff to read
Like it
Sleep is for the weak! 
Binge read it...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:12

Dar: i knew that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:14

"Good. Youre no idiot then"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:17

Dar: So since when has an avatar of khorn been a thing? he never mentioned you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:18

"....what?!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:22

Ooc. 
Run out of episodes
Wonder what to do with life now...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:23

Ooc naz
Read storm of iron
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:25

OOC: ARPEGGIO OF BLUE STEEL!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:41

Dar: he never mentioned you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:41

"...Bah."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:43

Dar: ah you take after a goat
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:44

"....What does that even mean"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:50

Dar "baaa i am making a joke at your expense"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:52

"Hmph." Turns around
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:57

Dar: anyway whos the chained soul?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 01:58

"....What"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 02:01

Dar: the little soul tha you have chained to you. swear its like talking to a nurgalling
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 02:05

"Thats not important. Insignificant, but amusing"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 02:51

Ya willing to part with it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 02:55

"*chuckles* no. Her suffering brings me much needed mirth"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 03:04

sounds like a slannesh thing, but ok
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 03:05

"NOT IN THAT WAY"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 03:09

dar: you have a lewd mind. i was referring to enjoying the constant aggony your inflecting on the soul.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 03:11

"Thats not slaaneshi exclusive"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 03:21

Dargoth shrugs "if ta say so"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime2016-01-04, 03:23

"Ugh. How did you notice her anyway? And why do you care? If you want to free her, the last guy to try it got split in half"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly space adventures
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next