Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silly space adventures

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Silly space adventures      - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 23:00

Ari:...what about her?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 23:01

"I don't know"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 23:21

Ari: can i ask her?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-10, 23:22

"I don't think she'll want to answer"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-11, 04:40

Ari: oh..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-11, 04:43

"She's not great in conversations...."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 02:29

Ari:....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 02:36

"Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 02:37

Its fine
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 02:56

"I wonder where dargoth went..."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 02:58

Dargoth is currently attempting to commune with the gods about this strange warband
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:05

okay then....
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:08

Dar: usually they pick up by now?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:13

"you've reached the answering machine of tzeentch, the lord of sorcery. Sorry I can't pick up the phone, too busy watching the changeling lead to the possible downfall of the space wolves. Leave message after the cackle"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:23

Hey tzneench its me dargoth just callin to ask about some new warband that i have never heard of before aparently they are cold anyway give me a call when you get the chance
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:34

*hang up noise*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:38

Dar: sigh. whats do big about a changling?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:40

OOC he's funny
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:43

Dar: well better check on the kid (walks over to the cafeteria)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:44

The avatar's still sat next to her
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:47

Dar: getting along?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:47

"Yea. Where'd you go?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:51

Had to deal with an anomaly
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:52

"Right. So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:59

Dar: well we wait for the shit to hit the fan
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 04:00

"Greeaaat"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 04:16

Dar: yep
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-14, 01:32

".....well I'm bored, what about you Ari?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-14, 01:34

Ari nods in agreement
Dar: well
what do you want me to do about it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-14, 02:15

"....Find something to do?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-14, 02:31

Dar: fine lets find something to do (stsrts walking)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-14, 02:46

she follows
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-14, 03:00

Dar walks out of the base and keeps walking for arround 1000 feet
"this should be a good spot for the beacon." (dar oulls a fleshy looking spire out of the warp and it digs its way into the ground)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-14, 03:01

"Beacon?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-14, 03:26

Dar: nids need something to let them know to come here.( he jams his fist into the beacone forcing the top to open with a ear spliting screech and a psychic cry that killed a few navagators with its intensity.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-14, 05:32

OOC hehehe, I liked that
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 13:05

".....NIDS?!"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:10

Dar: tyranids, Bugs, OH my emperor its eating my liver, nids
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:10

"....WHY?!"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:16

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:17

"....Cause best case scenario, We run out of ammo and lose most of our men, that's why"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:32

Dar: dont be silly, thsts what the space marine chaoter is for
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:34

"....Someone wasn't at shadowbrink"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:38

Dar: nope
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:39

".....All I'll say is, those bastards were able to adapt enough to defeat a daemonic host of all four gods"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:53

Which is why i had a bio virus strain made early
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:55

"....Won't bloody work, even nurgle's diseases were easily adapted to before they spread too far"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:07

Dar: this isent one of nurgals
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:09

"If you've somehow outdone the plaguefather I'll be surprised"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:22

Well we just have to see later.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:23

"Bloody wonderful"
she suddenly turns away, hearing a voice in her helmet vox
"...huh"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly space adventures
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next