Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood in the old world

Go down 
+2
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Blood in the old world - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 01:42

then someone wished to frame you( drops the head and presnts the letter)
________
Vorgar: probably the same though were going to leave a few presents
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 01:44

"Human castle that way *points* don't have the men to take it alone"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 01:44

"Bring it up."  the warriors let him go and she grabs her axe just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

*he throws more and continues cooking*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 01:45

it keeps nomming
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 01:46

*He keeps cooking and eventually gives most of the deer to the Demigryph before wandering off*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2016-03-18, 01:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 01:55

Vorga: want us to come with
Daer: whoever this may concern if your reading this my warrior manged to find you if your a random person that killed him and took this off hos corps good for you. anyway since its alnost obvieous you dident send the guys whos head is in the bag im offering you a trip to meet kill some sotherners and have a good time. im currently in bretonnia near the south coast working my way north, just follow the scare crows.
P.S. do you like nuts?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 01:57

She closes the letter and rips it ."Is this a fucking joke?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 06:31

He nods
"Many knights, many sacrifices"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 06:43

OOC. hey gorath, you like conversions, dontcha?

Blood in the old world - Page 10 A779erq_700b
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 06:56

Noice
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 15:41

OOC: Cool
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 15:42

OOC ello matt
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 15:53

OOC can you steam?
IC Arch-Warlock Zaptek Sceilock watched the imperials sat in their camp through his telescope, a frown developing across his brow. The bluff was over now, he thought. The damn humans had acted far quicker than he had planned for, and they had been uncovered before he was ready. Phase 2 could be entered now, but they would have to act with similar speed, and what is more the imperials would have to be driven from this place if at all possible. He put the device away, scratching at his slightly itching snout before turning to the grey seer to his right, who was looking at him with a devious grin. Zaptek glared at the seer as he did this, "No squeek-speak Surgite!', Zaptek know Surgite think-want to.”
The Surgite’s grin only grew as Zaptek said this “Told Zaptek so”
The Arch-warlock simply groaned at this as he trudged over to the cave entrance “When stormfiends will be ready?”
“Few days, Zaptek. We have to do without for now”
Zaptek grumbled at this news as he continued onwards. “Then we fight-manage without. Zaptek trust Surgite-clan’s forces not disappoint?”
Surgite seemed almost insulted by the comment. “Surgite assure Zaptek, Clan Moulder’s beasts-monsters tear down mighty trees.”
“Good. Tomorrow winter start, and the tree-spirits retreat or be weak. We attack-strike fast before elf-things ready for us. Dawn, Surgite. We attack-strike at dawn.”

Last edited by Gorath on 2016-03-18, 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 16:14

OOC: That isn't how the rat bastards talk
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 16:18

OOC then steam me you fool
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 16:22

OOC: hang on
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 16:28

.,.....*waits*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 17:17

OC kk, edited dialog
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 17:20

OOC: yey
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 17:38

OOC: now what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 17:39

OOC pick up with watever your guy's doing?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 17:43

*Gwyddion is hunting*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 17:47

the demigryph realises he's gone and has polished off the deer
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 17:54

*And finds where he stashed the other animals he's hunted, whilst Gwyddion begins to stalk something*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 17:56

.....OM NOM NOM
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 18:06

*What now?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 18:10

It starts eating em
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 19:46

OOC: Okay, erm.....idk what to do
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 20:07

OOC time skip
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 20:19

*Later in the evening*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 21:03

*has he returned?*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:14

*Yes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:20

he finds the demigryph eating stuff
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:31

*He frowns and walks over*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:37

it looks up and cocks its head at him
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:37

Vorga: sounds like fun....do you like nuts?

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:38

"...Nuts, human?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:40

"Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:41

it seems to smile at him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:43

*He rolls his eyes and continues into camp*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:44

Vorga grabs a bag from his waist "yes nuts"(pulls out a peanut and eats it)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:46

he looks at them, then looks at vorga, cocking his head
note his hands are full, axe in one hand, slave woman in the other
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:51

Vorga: eh they can wait (starts walking over to a captive) so what do you prefer flaying or crushing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:52

"Eating"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:54

Vorga: good choice (vorga drags the captive over to the beast men) all yours (throws the man st thei feet)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 22:57

he hands the woman over to one of his bestigors as he walks over to the man, putting away the axe. he grabs the captive's arms and boots him in the chest hard enough so the arms are ripped off, before proceeding to bludgeon the man with them
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 23:28

OOC: Lully

*He enters the camp*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 23:32

Votgat is taking notes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 23:37

having done this the beastlord picks up the remains of the man, tearing a large chunk out of his neck/torso with his mouth, chewing and swallowing it quickly

the gryph follows him into camp
the soldiers are mostly preparing in case the camp comes under attack from either the elves or skaven
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-18, 23:48

*He wanders around looking for Henry*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood in the old world
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next