Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Blood and Plasma

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

Faelwen

Of Blood and Plasma Empty
PostSubject: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:43

Sterth III, the 3rd planet in the Sterth system and Hive World, has long seen Tau Occupation. formally annexed and 2 years without a formal resistance group the planet is at relative ease. Reeducation has long since been completed and the hive world prospers under the Tau's watchful gaze, though even their eyes glaze over the underhive. The underhive just went through another scouring and most resistance groups have been eliminated, leaving the lone wolves and smaller gangs alone for being deemed "non-threatening". The upper hive enjoy the benefits of tau machinery and drones now that the world's been deemed safe to invest in.

Given the anarchic nature of the underhive the world is currently being reviewed for the possibility of an actual tau population to move in en mass. The idea of Imperial reconquering growing ever more distant, and the slight hope of pushing the Tau out even more so.

With the largest gangs destroyed or disbanded the underhive is relatively calmer now, leaving more room for the underhivers to do whatever they wish within their perimeters.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:52

Yay!
I guess this'll start tomorrow when Raevan is online again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 10:07

Hallo!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 10:36

OOC Hi, I've been up through the night with little to no reason
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 12:08

OOC: sounds wonderful
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 17:19

OOC ok I'm back!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 17:31

alright, now we're just waiting on bush
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 18:20

*Magically appears*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 18:37

OOC neat
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 18:39

OOC: Sorry for not being on earlier, it's Sunday and I was up most of last night unable to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 18:42

OOC I was up most last night playing Skyrim
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 18:50

OOC: i was sleeping like a normal person
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 18:54

OOC fuck that it was Saturday night
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 18:57

OOC but yeah, you two start yourselves off alone or together and we'll go from there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:05

OOC: I'll let Raevan start
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:10

*Akira sat alone at the bar, pistol on the table, a glass of whiskey in her hand, people around this part of the hive had enough sense to avoid people like her*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:10

OOC: do your thing bush
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:12

*the bar is a small affair, but since the most popular drinking place nearby had been run by a large gang, and the tau had dragged off its owner to... emperor knows, this was the place of choice for all kinds of low life and scum.*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:18

All around her there is small talk, chatter, from a variety of lowlifes. Some claim to have known a person in one of the gangs, others quietly curse the Tau and their "high and mightiness", some are discreetly talking about "business ventures" into the now free territory. The bartender huffs to himself
Bartender: told that fool not to affiliate with them, now the Tau got to him. More business for me I guess.
he glances back over to Akira as he cleans a mug in his hand and strays a thought before returning his attention to the mugs to clean.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:21

*A draft of stale air alerts Akira to a newcomer entering the bar*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:21

*she downs her drink, and gently rests her hand on her pistol*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:38

the Bartender would ask if she'd like another drink but he sees the body language and waits until a more agreeable time
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:40

*The newcomer walks past her and sits on a stool to her left*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:41

Bartender: *to Bushwookie* would you like a drink sir?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:47

"Got any decent Amesac?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:51

Bartender: certainly sir, with the last major bar out of business I managed to secure some of it's... assets. can't let good drink go to waste now.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:53

"You certainly can't"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:54

*she looks at him, then raises a eyebrow, then takes her hand off her pistol* "Surprised it survived the amount of plasma"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 19:59

"Never doubt mans ability to hide the alcohol, I've seen tower blocks reduced to near ash and still watched as a relative went in a took all of the booze"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 20:03

*she gets a full look at max* "nice outfit"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 20:06

The bartender fetchs the drink for him then looks over to Akira
bartender: would you like another drink miss?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 20:10

*To the bartender* "Thank you"
*He places the hat on the bar and turns to Akira*
"You have no idea how long it took me to find a decent hat for it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 20:47

"Still questioning why you went for that look... but, hey whatever floats your boat"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 20:57

"This one is comfortable and it gets the job done, plus capes give a certain amount of flair"
*He takes a sip of his drink*
"Though I could ask why you went for that look"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 21:11

"its practical, and my dad was in the guard" *she points to the sergeants stripes*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 21:19

"Nice, mine was a Cadian general"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 21:21

The bartender walks off as he attends to other customers
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 21:26

"I assume he's dead by now, from the invasion?" *she picks up her pistol, a heavy slab sided revolver, and slides it into a holster at her hip*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 21:34

"The Tau strike against the resistance made sure of that, my family was probably the most well known of the pro-imperial nobles"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 21:43

a group of 3 men leave the bar, nothing extraordinary aside from there's one less conversation of scouring the now free territory
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 22:07

"you got some grudges against our tau 'overlords' then?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 22:13

"Just a few"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 22:29

"well they're better than the imperium, at least they only kill people when they do something wrong"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 22:35

"Yeah but the imperium doesn't sterilise most of your family"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 22:53

"They did destroy my an entire planet both my parents were on... i mean they obviously got off... but point remains. at least the tau leave you alive"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 23:02

"They might be the lesser of two evils but atleast the imperium didn't interfere with the planets politics"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 23:50

"Either way, they're both shit"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 23:56

*she looks over at the bartender* "i need another whiskey" *she drops a gelt on the bar*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 23:59

"Yep"
*He drinks some more of his Amesac*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime2015-10-26, 00:12

"Say, what do you do for a living posh boy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Blood and Plasma
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next