Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+5
Marha
Chapter Master Arken
Dargoth
Azrok
Ortus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-21, 23:15

"Doesn't count. I did not want to cleave him in two."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-21, 23:17

Ket: "He didn't want to kill you either. Pretty sure anything other than sparing between you would end in a lot, of blood."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-21, 23:18

"He wouldn't have a bottom half. He's good. I've killed better. My blade has spilled the blood of men, from peasants to monarchs."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-21, 23:23

Diana: "I mean, he's the best of us, and a few of us have killed clavae before. So... unless you're.... the best... clavae."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-21, 23:30

"I've never fought one of my own"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-21, 23:41

Diana: "Then who do you practice with?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-21, 23:45

"We....we call it 'ghost sparring'"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 00:03

Diana: "You spar... with spirits?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 00:04

OOC you're still awake? huh
IC "no...no. We...visualise our previous battles, perfectly, down to the finest detail. Go over our movements, and the movements of our foes. Analyze them for mistakes. Then replicate them in reality without the mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 06:35

OOC: ya for 12 hour saturday shift!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 07:08

OOC. HAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!
News from my country:
"It is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations."

We have made gladiatorial combat legal and that boosted our economy massively!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 17:43

Diana: "Well. shit. remind me never to make a mistake in front of you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 17:43

LI:...okay.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 17:51

OOC. heeeeey
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 17:53

OOC oioi
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 17:54

OOC. so..... any news of arken?
or anything, really...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 17:57

Diana: "What, that's kinda scary."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 18:01

OOC
Hi, have any of you saved the arag chronicles? We really need them.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 18:02

*ortus walks in the room*
"I news the arag chronicles"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 18:11

OOC: Oh hey ortus
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 18:49

Li:...sorry?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 19:57

Diana: "You say that too much."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 22:23

"...I do?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 22:34

OOC. Okay guys. Tomorrow, I intend to move the whole fallout, DS, LOTR, Halo, and SW sections to the storage room because we havent used them for an entire frikkin year..... PM me objections by then.
night
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:09

Diana: "Yeah, you do, Its kinda odd."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:10

"...sorry....oh"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:16

Diana: *Sigh* "How are you a killing machine? just how?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:17

LI:...I don't follow.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:21

Diana: "You're social development is at about... lets say age 10. do they never let you out?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:23

"Of...where?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:27

Diana: *mouth falls slightly open* "by the gods... *deep breath* figure of speech. Let's just go get some food."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:28

"....Have I done something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:30

Diana: "Nope, but the person who's in charge of training... Making... Hell if I know. Creating Clavae, has some telling questions to answer."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:34

LI:...Okay.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:35

Diana: "so at some point you go burn down that town full of at least twelve people who've... Yeah let's not get into that, and I'll go burn down wherever makes clavae. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:36

LI:....it is a gigantic obsidian fortress within the city of Dracia.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:38

Diana: "Hm... Hmm... Obsidian doesn't burn. Shit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:39

"...correct"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:42

Diana: "I'll figure something out, fill it full of pitch like we did that whorehouse in Ayaat." *looks over* "after we got the girls out. Not the patrons though... And obviously we'll need a lot more pitch."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:42

"You...care more than I thought you would"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:43

Diana: "from what I gather so far, you clavae are basically slaves from birth. So, yeah I care."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:44

"...slave?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:45

Diana: "forced to do something and not paid for it? Ring a bell?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:46

"I...do not understand"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:48

Diana: "What do you get out of fighting for dracia? What do they give you in return for risking your life?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:49

"I...enjoy battle. But I choose to fight for the consul. He is..kind to me. Like you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:51

Diana: *looks at her, mildly confused* "well I guess if you like it... *mumbling to herself* Still whatever they've done to you is plainly wrong... And... Well shit I can't do anything about it." *talking normally* "whatever, food. I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:53

LI:...The consul would like you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:54

Diana: "would he now?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:54

LI: Trajan is...like you. But too busy to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:56

Diana: "well if I were to judge the consul on his actions... Reckless, possibly overly trusting and a bit too loyal for his own good, I'm not sure if I like that comparison."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next