Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+5
Marha
Chapter Master Arken
Dargoth
Azrok
Ortus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 01:36

Madara: so...what do you know?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 01:37

Mordred: Of the invaders?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 01:39

Ket: "Then he'll hit with his real force, rally the slaves, and send them back in... he'll surround us given the chance. and this isnt taking his archers and horse archers into the equation."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 01:41

Madara nods

Trajan: horse archers are greatly overestimated. Harassers at best. We cover our flanks, weather the storm like a dam weathering the tide.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 01:46

Ket: "I am more worried about their foot archers and heavy cavalry."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 01:47

Trajan: thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 01:50

Mordred: I know they won a cavalry battle against your father,and that they've landed on my shores, capturing a fortified dockyard in the process
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 01:52

Madara: I was there at our loss. Barely made it out with my life.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 01:52

Ket: "We need spears on the flanks, but we only have so many of my men, who will need to be together in order to avoid being surrounded."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 01:53

Mordred: Atleast that's a shred of good news amidst a disaster
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 01:58

Trajan: my spear auxilia can cover the flanks with your men.

Madara: rather...what else do you know of them?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:01

M: "They use similar weapons to the Brigardi, especially on their warships. They can sink any vessel we have without engaging in a boarding action.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:04

Madara: aye... used one of those to kill my father.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:06

Max: With...extreme bravery and sacrifice...my men have captured one of their vessels. As we speak I have druids and smiths examining their weapons.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:10

Madara: a noble sacrifice, and another piece of comparatively good news.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:13

Max: Indeed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 16:50

Ket: "I'll send out more scouts, get an accurate fix on their numbers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 16:54

Trajan: good thinking.

Madara: these are...dark times
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 16:55

Ket: *nods thoughtfully, running his fingers through his short, scruffy beard.* "Being overwhelmed or starved is our greatest concern."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 16:56

Trajan: if we can secure a supply line across the vein, we'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 16:57

Mordred: We will prevail
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 16:58

Ket: "That is my worry. If i were them, i would take the bridges."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:01

Trajan: so...what if we make one?

Madara: maybe... But enough doubt.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:02

Ket: "Across the vein?... perhaps a barge ferry."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:03

Trajan: exactly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:13

Ket: "They would patrol it, we'd have to hide it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:15

Trajan: What do you mean? they aren't here yet, they don't patrol it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:15

Mordred: *Nods*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:16

Ket: "When they take the vein. we will have to keep it hidden from them. we can't hold an entire supply route."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:19

Trajan: we are right on the banks of the river, Ket, We can guard the crossing we make like we guard the rest of our holdings.

Madara: so what is the situation back home for you?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:29

Max: The invaders have landed and captured a nearby city, we could besiege them for a decade with little to no effect. Their navy has decimated our reserve fleet and all other warships are making way to my fortress city. On the ground the situation is a little better, the civil war has served to kill any disloyal lords.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:29

Ket: "I would not call eight miles, right on the banks. and there is the canyon to consider. Do we use it, leaving us vulnerable, or do we go across the plateau, lengthening the route?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:36

Trajan:...I mean on the north, not back the way we came. The banks are right there.

Madara: at least you are unified against this foe then.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:39

ket: *rubs his forehead and mutters in kelthrovi* "Damn i need more sleep."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:41

Trajan: *chuckles* Anyway, we establish a bridge there, it'll still be within our lines.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:42

Mordred: As much as we can be, yes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:43

Ket: "I'll set my men to it... Do you have any of that oil for your mangonels spare?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:44

Trajan: I'll have my quartermasters have a look.

Madara: aye... that's the one strength we both share in this fight.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:47

Ket: "We might want to have that bridge disappear in a hurry."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:48

Trajan: true, but for now we need it for supplies.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:59

Mordred: How far have they pushed into your land?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:00

Madara: two of the border cities have fallen, the third is besieged as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:04

Mordred: Are people riding to challenge the siege? Or will you wait for a note oppurtune moment?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:16

Madara: some ride. The rest wait on the decision of my war council tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:17

Max: I wish them luck
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:41

Madara: likewise. Anyway, for now, let us enjoy ourselves, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:51

Mordred: That sounds like a great idea
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-30, 01:50

Madara: so...tell me of yourself Mordred. We didn't have much time to talk at the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-30, 01:54

Mordred: What is it you want to know?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-30, 01:56

Madara: Well... important question first. How do you fight?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-01-30, 01:59

Mordred: Depends on my foe. But in general I strive for efficiency over flair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next