Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:48

Thorgar: "How else can you plan but carefully?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:51

Lir: flexibly.

-----------------

*Amo watches with interest*
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:52

Thorgar: "I planned for many eventualities, not one of us dissapearing half way through,"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:53

Lir: *chuckles* that is not what I meant.... However... I shall speak no further about his methods.... A girlfriend should not spill the secrets of her beloved after all.....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:54

Knight: "Well now what?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:55

Lir: ....he did give the demonette a way to follow him... We could probably follow her through and see what was so important...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:56

he sees her torso convulse a little before he hears a distinct sound, like a screamer killer carnifex charging bioplasma in his chest but on a smaller scale. her vents on her back puff out a lot of spores before she lifts herself out of the pool. the crevices between her 'ribs' are glowing green but she slithers out of her pool and finds a small ruin. she gets low to the ground and starts clawing the ground up in a sort of frenzy while her spore cloud overs the area. once shes' done tearing the ground a new one she back off and starts wretching biomass over the foundation, more then her frame let on to the onlooker
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:57

Amo: .....oooookaaayyyy..... i shall assume that this is normal....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:58

Cyra: *Looks at the amulet* "how the fuck does it work?" *shakes it next to her ear*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:59

Lir: those trinkets of his usually react to the will of the user, provided that said user has been authorized to use it...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:59

Cyra: *Thinks really hard about finding amo.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:00

*she disappears on her own, plonking down next to Amo.*
Amo: ....*looks over yonder* Finally, took you long enough to get here.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:03

that's when he starts to hear distinct noises outside of her retching. wet popping, crackling, and the dirt shifting. he sees a sort of tyranid organism growing amidst the flood of biomass under the spore coverage. the normally green substance adopting the colors of the norn queen's carapace as it grows and grows. eventually when she's done retching and starts carving a path to the pool does the organism form into a nest bed. the norn queen retches some more biomass on the side of the bed over the grooves in the ground and little tendrils grow forth, following the biomass trail back to the pool. she slithers back into said pool
"ripper's duty. none around. took over."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:05

Cyra: *Looks around confused* "This is the webway...."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:05

Amo: oh... right.... By the way, this one is my assistant. *points at Cyra* Needless to say, you are not supposed to eat her... And yes, it is the webway.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:07

"assistant? hive tyrant?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:08

Cyra: "ohhhh. OH." *Inches away from the creature. tyranids being terrifying to daemons for good and obvious reasons.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:09

OOC. what are those reasons? O.o
IC:
Amo: sort of. She does the smaller things that do not require knowledge of every aspect of a plan, or are just way too tedious for my tastes... Also, she is rather adept at procuring... "assistance" from the sexually active populance....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:09

"warp creature. no biomass. nuisance"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:10

Nazamroth wrote:
OOC. what are those reasons? O.o
IC:
Amo: sort of. She does the smaller things that do not require knowledge of every aspect of a plan, or are just way too tedious for my tastes... Also, she is rather adept at procuring... "assistance" from the sexually active populance....
"preys on weak. kills?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:11

OOC: That the hivemind is the strongest psychic in existance and can therefor wipe a daemon from existence very easily

Cyra: "eep."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:12

Amo: eeeeehhhh... sort of.... makes them render services in exchange for promises of reproduction... lots of it.... Do try not to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:14

"warp creature reproduces? but no biomass. yet prey yields biomass. harvest her collection?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:15

Amo: ..........I did not need that image in my head..... If you want to "harvest her collection" of biomass from partners, you discuss that with her....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:19

the pool bubbles in front of her
"first bioform ready"
she reaches down into the pool, pulling out a ripper between her hands
"combat ineffective. potential in time. grow."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:23

Amo: well, that was quick.... bonus points if you manage to create effective bioforms that are compatible with human, eldar and such corridors, interfaces, et cetera. Not a must as of yet, but it would be useful if the grunt could fit inside the corridor while taking a facility and... i dont know, press the buttons to turn it off instead of a hundred gaunts swarming into the gearbox to clog it...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:25

"emphasis on cerebral cortex noted. will divert biomass to cognitive functions"
she holds ripper up in Amo's direction
"Warrior"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:26

Amo: .....isnt that what would be called a ripper? The thing that eats everything and then dissolves in a pool of acid?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:27

she holds it up higher, with more emphasis
"time. Warrior."
the ripper in her hands snaps its jaws
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:28

Amo:....oh.... a larva
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:30

"yes"
she sets it down in the pool and it swims to the shore, crawling about for a second before drinking biomass from the pool
"until time. help hive. grow hive"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:30

Cyra:"eeeeeep." *look of sheer terror*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:32

"warp creature screams. biomorph in memory. Warp-Corroding Venom Cannon."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:33

Amo: .........right, you list what you need, ill have it delivered..... and you know that whole demon-snuffing-out thing that happens when too many of you gather and blot out the warp? Yeah, could you somehow filter that out? I feel like it would cause quite a bit of interference if the demonspawn around the place all died... I mean, keeping your numbers to a manageable degree in any given area should probably do it, but still, it would be nice to somehow actually solve the issue....
And Cyra, you can stop doing that... the actual hivemind is not present, and hers is still too weak to cause you significant harm....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:36

Cyra: "you're making a hive... What kind of madman are you?" *her expression has shifted from terror to aghast with horror*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:37

"synapse bioforms. will note limit. inform when troublesome amount"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:39

Amo: the worst kind: the one who knows what he is doing. Are you really surprised? I toy with demons for amusement, and intend to topple a god.... ....synapse, you say.... perhaps if the link is more directed per bioform instead of an actual field by default, the "shadow in the warp" as it is called, could be switched on and off... like a bunch of ropes instead of a cloud of gas.... does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:40

Cyra: *looks at him in horror.*

Thorgar: "hm. Well. It has been a few minutes. It seems he only intended to take the daemonette."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:41

Lir: well, assaulting the citadel with just the two of us would certainly be unwise indeed...

-----------------

Amo: .....what?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:42

"troublesome idea. increased strain on bioform."
more ripper birth from the pool and gulp down biomass before venturing out and laying more foundation for a hive
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:44

Amo: ....Hmmm... I see... well.... I guess this is a problem for the future.... I doubt that the test runs worth of population would produce enough of a shadow to cause trouble. We will see about solving it when there is more information available.....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:45

Cyra: "you're mad. These... Things eat everything!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:46

Thorgar: "come, knight. We shall go somewhere safer to plan our next move."

Knight: *looks around, realises he has little to no choice in the matter, and shrugs*

Thorgar: "and try to find out what that damned Eldar is doing."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:47

"will emphasis vanguard bioforms. Genestealers. Lictors. independent of synapse."
she lowers herself into the pool and the wet cracking of new hive structures growing rings in the empty ruins of the webway
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:49

Amo: I intend to change that. Took me quite a while to find a sufficiently mentally capable Norn Queen to understand the concept. However, if you still have doubts, consider this: You were about to attack the Brass Citadel of Khorne himself alongside me.... is a tyranid hive any more mad than that.....? *at queeny* .....speaking of which... why the hell do genestealers have such bulbous heads?!

------------------

Lir: Oh, i would love to... But I doubt it will be that easy to find him... He seemed awfully excited....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:53

Thorgar: "he has the daemonette with him, her psychic signiture is small, but distinct."

Cyra: "that was... Mad, but this is insane!"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:54

"compensation. reinforcement. average brain size greater then other bioforms. also location of synaptic signal for hive to follow. brain death, signal lost"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 23:57

Amo: okay, consider this then: What are the priorities of the nids? Food and DNA are pretty much it. I have located a Queen intelligent enough to become a sentient individual, and made an offer involving what she wants, granted, she will eventually reach the point when my assistance is no longer a necessity, however, do not think that I went into this without forethought.... Some of my plans are probably older than you are....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 00:01

Cyra: "you think you can control it!? You're fucking insane!"
*shes obviously not going to come around to his way of thinking*

Thorgar: "I just have to find her, then it's a matter of opening a portal."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 00:04

Amo: Control? unlikely, other than with death threats or some pretty intrusive gene modifications.... may end up doing that latter one in some form eventually. My main goal, however, is not to control, but to heavily incentivize. Would you betray someone who it is in your every best interest to not betray? Anyway, my job is to think, yours is to help me make my ideas become reality. Lets keep it at that if we must.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 00:05

she lowers herself further into the pool, now leaving her back carapace above the surface and her head poking up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next