Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:02

"current? no no. this form too vulnerable"
if her translation didn't make it clear how opposed she is to the idea of her true form fighting is definitely clear through her powerful presence
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:02

Amo: ....it is? It seems pretty potent to me...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:04

"potent in defending hive. offence out of question."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:05

Amo: .....hmmmmm.... well.... could just make a gateway tool for that.... Link one end to wherever you store your forces, the other end to wherever you want them to pop up, and bam.... An army out of nowhere...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:06

"my death hive death"
the infiltration form cocks it's head like a puppy
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:07

Amo: Yeah, i mean the infiltrator or warrior form could just sit back, point, and have an army pop up to deal with whatever threat, without exposing itself.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:09

"yes. these forms substitute my presence. they die, I live, they served. 'combat' form adaptable weaponry"
she rests one of her hands on the combat form, initially it strains to compensate for a split second but easily adjusts
(to point out she's an epic scale creature, akin to a hierophant biotitan)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:11

Amo: oh, by the way. The whole dying thing? yeah, can circumvent that.... It would still be uncomfortable and inconvenient to die, but not fatal...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:12

"if it avoids lapse in synapse. if not hive suffers"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:14

Amo: well, theres probably going to be a short lapse. You die, soul is captured, slammed into new body. Oh, yeah, before I forget, do make a backup in case you die. I mean I could just put you in a human body, but I doubt it would do the trick.... So yeah, it takes anywhere up to a minute or so. I would probably give standing orders as to what is to be done in case synapse is severed for that time, so they do not start eating each other
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:16

"will look. see about backup. anything else needed?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:20

Amo: needed? Nothing I can think of right now. However, I come bearing gifts.... Well, sort of...
*he tosses one of his trinkets on the ground, chants and fires at it. The ground begins to glow as symbols and lines emerge, and a machine with a large chamber(enough for her to fit inside), is formed, with all sorts of arcane stuff attached to it*
Amo: Behold, s soulbeacon attached to a soul infuser. I bind you to it, and from that point on, if you would die, your soul gets captured and put into whatever body is waiting in there. Plus added some stuff so via the same link, it transmits synapse even without your actual presence here. Neat, eh?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:22

"I... I shall trust you. will design new body. gestate body. due time"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:24

Amo: Well, wether you trust me on this or not, is kind of irrelevant. If I lie, and you die, you will not be around anymore to mind it. If i say the truth, you have nothing to mind, no? Okay, next up on the agenda: Do you still want to make modifications to those bodies?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:27

"one form dubbed 'combat'. will replace claws with relevant weaponry. toxin sacs on infiltrator. sacs external organism. latch on. claws become poison. implant attack already done. tendrils functional. fit adrenal gland? yes yes, must ponder"
her hand lifts her arms to look over them
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:30

Amo: Well, you do that. Notify me when done, and I can do my thing. And as a third item of the day, something I am certain that you will love.... Well, once you get the hang of it, that is....
*produces a disk about half a mater across, with about a 25 cm center missing. It has runes and lines all over it*
Amo: Say, do you have a pool ready to be filled...?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:34

"yes, this way." 
she lets goes of the 2 forms and starts slithering her way to one end of the hive. the 2 forms break attention, the combat one looking over the hive itself while the infiltrator scans her surroundings and wanders like she's ready to pounce. given her size the queen reaches her destination quickly and stops, pointing to the new pool from her spot in the distance
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:40

Amo: ah, excellent.... Now, this one is a bit more...refined than those toys I gave you earlier.
*he tosses it out, and the ring separates into 6 segments, connected the glowing lines that seem unbothered by the fact that they are not on a material anymore. It is not about 2 meters in diameter.*
Amo: Obviously, this one has a much higher throughput rate than those ones, albeit at the cost of reduced portability, but still. And on top of that, something I know you will just love.... hmmm.... how about some of this for now... Workers is mostly what you need, no?
*he touches a segment, and the lines and runes shift. Out of the air within the circle, biomass starts filling the pool... To the uneducated and mainly non-nid observer, it is just the usual stuff.... The queen, however, might well notice how it is rich in potential for psykers and workers*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:44

"yes yes. eldar normal target for such genes. fills gap. strength present too. this is nice"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:50

Amo: Well, aint that nice? Guess it really works. Honestly, I was not sure if it did. Cant see it like you do after all... But I guess it does. Basically, unlike the random energy the previous ones converted, this one can be targeted at specific domains. In this case, drawing energy from the part of the warp that is influenced by the Great Changer, and Master of Psykers: Tzeentch. So you get DNA....uhm...essence, that is mostly of her aspects: Psykicness, and the ability to change things. Plus, i installed a pretty hefty filter apparatus in it, so it wont just spew corruption everywhere... The other 3 options I am aware of, are Khorne, for might and power, Nurgle, for poisons, diseases, and other nasty things, and.... Well... Slaanesh... in case you want to open a brothel, I guess.... Experimentation should reveal more options though. As I said, I dont see it like you, so cant be sure. Still, no matter how specific you are, what you get, is still random. It is the warp after all. Might leave it on for a millenium and you get nothing worthwhile. Might turn it on, and instantly get the essence to create a god...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:54

"Slaanesh. memory of followers. brood experienced greater pain. opponents exercised greater speed. remarkably different from other Chaos. speculation leads to biomorphs. biomorphs of nervous system attack, of poison, painful poison."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:55

Amo: ....eeeermmmm.... right.... yeah... I guess it could be used to incapacitate foes with actually harmless, but extreme pain...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:57

"flexible material, brood moves faster? yes maybe. less mass, more speed. this gift. I give thanks"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 12:58

Amo: well, i did promise to do it. Should be fun to see how this ends up.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:02

"indeed. infiltration form wants to leave. synapse makes her stop"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:03

Amo: .....what, they actually are sentient without a mind?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:07

"yes. infiltrator with gaunt intellect, yet independent. too much source material? combat form mainly warrior, intellect unaffected. they remain at hive when independent"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:09

Amo: Well, we can solve that as soon as you are done modifying them. Actually, i could solve it right now, but I assume it would become much more bothersome to modify them after they are...well...you...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:11

she cocks her head slightly, her massive head, cocked slightly
"explain"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:13

Amo: Well, I bind you to those two bodies in such a way, that with some warp abilities, you can effectively swap at will between them. Too big to pass through a doorways in your current form? Switch over to the infiltrator. Just met a firing squad? over to the warrior. I would strongly advise against more than these 3 though...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:15

"warp? but shadow..."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:16

Amo: Ah, working on that too. Besides, I am a blank. I should not even be able to create a flame with psykic powers... does it seem like that fact is holding me back...?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:22

she physically huffs as she looks over the pool
"fine bioforms shall aid us from here. at your request additional forms shall be made. you seem interested in my presence."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:29

Amo: Very much so indeed. Well, on one hand, its obviously the curiosity about A) I am talking to an actual norn queen, without the constant boring threats about eating me... and B) wondering just how much of an ultimate hive I... you... we? eh, whichever, can produce. Plus, I have two main thing in mind, other than the company: One, well, to put it simply, the military might of the tyranids is undeniable, and i find myself in need of an army independent of the whims of the chaos gods, all too often. And two, I wonder.... will you find an actual goal, if your needs are satiated? The reason the main horde seems to do the whole massive number thing, is to get more biomass, to increase numbers, to get more biomass, ad infinitum, and in the process, they leave nothing but a wasteland behind. Their achievement: Nothing of note... They just restart it in the next galaxy, i guess... There is no point to that...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:35

"we strive for perfection. always close. never achieved. we know this. we still try. perfect killers. perfect survivors."
she starts churning the pool with her claws
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:37

Amo: Well then, there is no need to eat the entire galaxy for that... If nothing else, you could just establish stimulative environments on the conquered planets instead of stripping them of any useful materials and leaving nothing behind... But, if that is your goal, I think you ended up in just the right place to pursue it...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:40

she huffs again
"our special bioforms. they'll be strong. zoanthrope acuteness enhanced with biomass here. neurothrope soon?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:43

Amo: who knows... Well, if anyone, you do...Will prep some more of these things later on. Do report how it performs and what should be fixed until then. It is just a prototype after all.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:48

"acknowledged. contents within parameters. will monitor output"
she looks up from the pool and over her shoulder, a hive structure just erupted it's gestated bioform. the hive guard stands and howls, marking the success of the gestation process
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:51

Amo: .......okay, i have to ask.... How the hell do you guys see?! And whats with the lolling tongues and dripping saliva all the time?! .....speaking of the latter, please make them *not* drip fluids everywhere.... At least the ones that are going to enter my place... My floors are clean, and getting up in the morning, and stepping into a puddle of gaunt saliva with socks on, as the first thing, would really screw up the rest of the day....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:55

"can try and correct ravenor mannerisms. will take time to realign neurons. large organisms near unavoidable"
she refers to larger organisms leaving a trail from fluids dripping from the joints when overburdened
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:56

Amo: thanks.... Guess ill solve those ones myself via other methods....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:57

Cyra: "Eeeeeppp...." *Then she pricks an ear. then the other, straining to listen for something*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 13:58

Amo: Ah, my faithful assistant returns. ....Say, care to explain what you discussed while I was gone...?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:00

the queen takes this moment to capitalize on Cyra trying to hear anything. as one the entire hive, including the queen, let out a unified roar. from the skrees from newborn gaunts and the ripper, to the deep guttural roar from the queen, the combat form, and the new hive guard
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:01

Amo: *winces. as it is over* .....What was that for?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:02

while physically the queen looks back at her new pool, the amulet translates a slight chuckle from her
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:02

Amo: ....oh.......
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:03

while Cyra may just be feeling the shadow Amo can feel that she seems to have a slight hatred for his warp bound accomplice, one she won't express in full
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:04

Amo: ....okay, whats your problem with her?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:07

"worthless of effort. we ignore them. impossible creatures. annoying with no reward"
he could just go ahead and chalk this up to she wants to screw with warp entities since killing and harvesting them is near impossible by their means
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next