Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cost of Loyalty and Independence

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:27

*he leaves to find the shas'O*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:30

*he finds the shas'O currently performing battlesuit maintenance*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:31

"Shas'O. There is a situation which requires your attention."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:33

"What is it, Shas'el?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:34

"A gue'la vessel has docked, with one of our outpost garrisons aboard."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:34

"Which one?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:36

"They claim the outpost was unlawfully sited on their world."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:38

"Hm." *stands up* "Let me suit up first."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:39

"I would suggest so, they are armed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:41

*suit up montage*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:44

"Please lead, Shas'O."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:46

He goes to the gue'la delegation, now clad in an XV86 Coldstar Battlesuit
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:50

*They wait*

"We know three different entrances of the tunnel system they use."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:51

the Shas'O approaches this 'delegation' "Alright fill me in. Now."

Mcavoy: oh?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:58

"I'm here on behalf of Khase of Adyghan. We have learned of the existence of an unauthorised Tau outpost on our planet, which its existence was against the treaties between Tau Empire and Khase of Adyghan. We have peacefully agreed on the removal of the outpost and safe deportation of its personnel. Ambassador here will approve my words."

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 00:59

Ir'Pras: "I do."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 01:12

Shas'O:...who ordered the outpost's construction?

Mcavoy: Methinks it best if I accompany you.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 01:25

*He looks at Ir'Pras in silence*

"To where, if I may ask?'
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 01:29

"Aun'O Ko'gri"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 01:33

Shas'o:...what has been done with the personell?

Mcavoy: I was under the impression I was to help you personally?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 01:37

"All here, unharmed."

"Of course, but I'm guessing that you aren't planning to enter manholes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 01:40

Shas'O: I want them all released to me. Immediatly.

Mcavoy: Not in person no.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 01:44

"This is what we have come here for. The entire personnel of the outpost but Por'Vre Ir'Pras has already disembarked the ship. And I am intending to surrender her as well if you ensure our safe departure."

"Wonderful. May I ask a question, to both of you, Lady Freide, Inquisitor Mcavoy? Are any of you psykers?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 01:46

Shas'O: granted.

Mcavoy: I am.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 01:50

"Do you give your word?"

"Guessed so... *sighs* You won't like our headquarters. But we can surely sort it out for you. Lady Freide, I guess you won't be coming?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 01:51

Shas'O: I do.

Freide: I have my own work to do.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 01:57

"She's free to walk away now." *Turning to the Ambassador* "Take care, Por'Vre Ir'Pras."

*He gives her a brief look, then gestures the Valkyrie to Mcavoy* "Evening, Lady Freide. Now if you please, Inquisitor, sooner we begin, the better."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 15:47

The shas'o looks at her

Mcavoy follows
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 15:59

*She hangs her head in shame.* "Thank you, Gue'la."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 16:01

"Shas'El, I leave this in your charge. Por'vre, follow me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 16:09

Shas'El: "Of course Shas'O." *He begins organising returning equipment to its rightful owner. Fire warriors sighing with relief as they lay eyes on their prised equipment again*

*She follows him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 16:11

*once out of the room*
"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 16:13

"Fine. They treated us well."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 16:14

"What happened Ir'Pras?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 16:40

"They claimed our outpost was unlawful. Shas'Vre Mon'Shash was prepared to defend to the last, but... *she sighs* They had an orbital weapon. They fired a warning shot, And made it quite clear that we were outclassed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 16:41

"...They fired an orbital weapon at you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 16:46

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 16:47

"...I'll do what I can. Sort this out."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 17:04

"Thankyou shas'o..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 17:04

"It's fine... That mission was fucked from the start, clearly"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 17:10

*Shocked by his use of language* "I... I suppose so."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 17:11

"Sorry.. I overstep myself somewhat. But clearly you held no blame in this."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 17:26

"Thankyou for the sentiment."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 17:27

"Who did you say authorized this?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 17:27

"Aun'O Ko'gri"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 18:35

*At the meantime, the Adyghan ship Mazenekhu closes its cargo hatch and prepares to undock*

+This is Mazenekhu of Adyghan Navy, we are requesting permission to undock+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 18:38

"I will need to have words with him...his actions put the lives of all your personnel in danger"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 18:58

+Permission granted. Safe travels Gue'vesa.+

"He is an ethereal. You cannot."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 19:01

"No... but the other ethereals should know. There has to be some level of accountability"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 19:08

*The ship undocks and enters the warp*

*They hop into the Valkyrie and fly away, to a Twilight Eagles HQ, deep under the ground, Mcavoy feels the presence of null fields, nulling out several sections of the HQ. They go through various corridors, heavily defended and reach a null field free hall, where a workstation has been established only for Mcavoy, along with other items that would he need*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-03-08, 19:10

Mcavoy:...where exactly did you get null fields?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cost of Loyalty and Independence
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next