Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:39

Vorstan: "Hmn.... Quite interesting." *he's, as far as she can tell, totally naked. the duvet comes up to his waist, showing off thorgar's bandage work. and his many tattoos, slowly moving in hypnotic patterns across his tanned skin*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:40

she's unphased by this....but vorstan can tell she's afraid

Outrider: spose we'll stick around.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:42

B: Feel free
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:47

Vorstan: "Let me... try something..." *he holds out his right hand, and the skin of its palm splits, revealing an eye, with an iris of swimming colours. Purple intertwining with blue, and red... He looks into her future... what does he see?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:04

what he sees is...a blur. he can't make out anything for certain with regards to her. he does see a few things though. a bloody axe, a lithe blade, a staff, a pox ridden knife, a black scythe, a flaming sword, a glowing hammer, and a few other weapons
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:05

the outriders dismount
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:06

B: Feel free to do what you like, and try to avoid openly showing your disgust at the state of the..'villagers'. Mass inbreeding is a hell of a thing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:07

"Sounds like stirland, eh lads?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:08

Vorstan: *His eyes are closed, but the one in his hand is looking around frantically.* "By the gods... all... the gods... Every single god..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:09

"....what...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:11

"I can see... all the gods... Khorne, slaanesh, tzeentch, nurgle, mor, khaine... sigmar... Its all of them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:11

Rosa's trembling
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:12

"Every single god... They're all with you..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:13

"Stop it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:14

*The eye in his palm closes, the flesh fusing over it, as if it were never there. He opens his eyes, and looks at her, with reverence, and partly like shes on fire*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:15

"...you're scaring me"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:16

*Balendus chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:19

"I... don't know... this... how could this happen?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:23

rosa: vorstan I...I'm scared....please...

outrider: nah don't worry, the lads'll keep their gobs shut. can't make the emperor look bad.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:26

*He nods*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:27

Vorstan: "...." *he looks at her* "It'll... be alright... We'll figure this... out." *his breathing is laboured*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:29

*the other outriders dismount*

rosa starts to approach him slowly. he can see she's trembling.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 02:36

*he lifts himself slowly onto his elbows*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 19:31

"...what's wrong with me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 19:41

Vorstan: "Nothing is... Wrong. You're... Impossible, but incredible."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 19:44

"...I'm scared"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 20:03

"So am i... I can only think one reason the gods would cooperate."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 20:14

"...you're sure they did?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 20:17

"How else could it happen?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 20:20

"A mistake? a spontaneous event that was in no way intentional?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 20:23

"Every god mistakenly blesses a single person? It isn't likely."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 20:25

"I don't know....unintentional, some quirk of chaos or the winds of magic maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 20:27

Vorstan: "No... i think you're something special."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 20:29

"....I..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 21:15

"The gods seem to have chosen you for something rosa."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 21:16

"...but what? why?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 21:17

"I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 21:17

"....my life just keeps getting worse doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 21:18

/A few days later\

*The mercenaries employer finally returns with a levy army in tow*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 21:19

Vorstan: "I would say better. You don't have to fear anything now."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 21:21

*From the forest alongside the road, a single figure emerges. Clad in plate armour with a grey, faded tabbard, holding a shield emblazoned with a sleeping dragon, and a broken sword.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 21:47

Rosa:....I don't think...

*the outriders are also there*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 21:48

*The army march into the village, headed by a quartet of knights. Their armour is a perfect shining silver and their heraldry unsullied by dirt or damage*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 21:59

*The knight with a broken sword follows the mercenary column, limping heavily on his left leg, and staggering occasionally.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 22:04

OOC: He's following the Bretonnians, mercs are in the village.

*A mercenary scout sees the man and rides over to assist him*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 22:11

*the man looks like he's been though hell. Shallow wounds through his armour everywhere. his chest, arms, and head. Only his legs are unscathed. he seems to be muttering to himself*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 22:27

*The scout dismounts and goes to help the man onto his horse*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 22:30

*the moment he closes to about a metre, the knight snaps his shield up into a guard position, broken sword resting upon the edge*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 22:31

*The scout raises his palms showing that he's unarmed*
S: Easy there, friend...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 00:47

Vorstan: *waits for her to finish*

*He shakes a little, and drops his broken sword*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 00:49

"...I want to...control it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next