Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 00:49

"...I want to...control it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 00:58

Vorstan: "It's activated... By rage?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 00:59

"Some of it is..... heigen was trying to get me out of a depression, make me show off what i can do.... him talking about you looking down on me.... that set me off"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:09

"Me... Looking down on you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:24

"seeing me as a failure...pathetic.... I know you don't but.... if you did..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:29

"You know i don't... You saved my life."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:31

"I know..." *she starts...slowly, smiling*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:33

*He smiles back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:34

"Maybe... maybe its a focus thing?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:36

"Maybe... We've only seen it happen three times now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:37

"......*she draws that sword of hers and closes her eyes*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:40

*He watches, and waits*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:41

after a few seconds he sees her start to....tremble. and in a flash, the elven flaming sword forms once again
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:43

"By the gods..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:45

"it...worked...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:45

"no anger..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:47

"no....sorrow....I started thinking about my brother"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:50

"Extremes of emotion then... It makes sense..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:51

*The scout approaches cautiously*

--

*The Bretonnian barks an order to a pair of orderlies below him, who in turn scamper toward Balendin and hand him a large chest*

K: *Heavy French accent* "You're payment."
B: *Gestures for his men to open it, revealing a large amount of gold and silver* "Thank you"
K: "Now begone. I do not need your foreign ways polluting my villagers longer than necessary!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:51

"... so it would seem...." *she closes her eyes. the sword disintegrates away into ash*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:52

Knight: "The chains... the chains... The forest is full of chains."

Vorstan: "You can clean that up."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:54

she smiles at that. "What do you think thorgar will do?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:55

Vorstan: "I don't know. He might take you as a threat... but that doesn't sound like him... He's probably planning how best to use you."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:58

Scout: "chains? Come on we've got a hospitaller, he'll be able to help"

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 01:59

"....not sure how to feel about that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:03

Vorstan: "Is most likely the latter."

*the knight continues to mutter, complete nonsense. But on and on about the chains in the forest*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:06

"I guessed...still not sure how i feel about it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:12

"He finds everyones best use. Heigen is a line breaker, I am a mage killer, zyleena spreads chaos amongst the enemy and kills single priority targets, and golem is a walking unkillable distraction."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:13

"Then where do I come in...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:17

"For now?... If i were him i'd set you with heigen. With your healing ability and obvious combat strength."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:18

Balendin: *Nods and shouts in a foreign language to his men, who immediately start packing up they're equipment into several carts*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:20

"Well... i did send out a magical blast in all directions when I remembered...when I... *sighs*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:22

Vorstan: "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:23

"He's.... he's not dead vorstan.... he's worse than dead....I blocked it from my mind for...i don't know how long"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:25

"Worse than dead...?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:26

"Undead....the vampires attacked my home while I was at war...killed everyone, brought them back as their thralls..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:30

"I... see." *he decides not to mention he's tried necromancy before*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:31

"he's...worse than gone now."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:31

*The scout reaches out to the knight*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:34

*He looks up at the scout, and says something approaching a coherent sentence* "The general, the woods, he has to know about the chains"

Vorstan: "Never at rest..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:38

"....one day i'll free him. Thorgar's freed me now. I can actually help him again. One day."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:40

S: I'll get you to him, come on
*He steps forward and wraps an arm around the knight, supporting his body weight as best as possible*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:45

Vorstan: "You won't be alone."

*The knight continues to mutter, but allows himself to be led*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:46

"thankyou...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:46

*The scout gets him onto the horse and immediately rides for the village, alerting the hospitaller once he gets there*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:55

Vorstan: "Once the empire has fallen, thorgar will look to the vampire kingdoms next."

*the knight is easily led, but insisting that the general must know about the chains in the woods, repeatedly.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:56

"Vorstan....why must the empire fall?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:59

*The hulking form of the Hospitaller soon appears and quickly lifts the knights off of the horse and carries him to a straw bed. Now free of the Knight the scout rides over to the outriders*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 02:59

Outrider: the hell?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 03:00

Scout: Wounded knight, just stumbled out of the forest. Keeps saying tell the General about chains in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 03:07

Vorstan: "Because it goes against our basic tenants."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next