Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-27, 23:57

Raeven: "To be honest, i've been out of the loop for some time now. I'll trust your judgement on this inquisitor." *It is quite possibly the first time a salamander has uttered those words without sarcasm.*

Hera: "I don't think that's necessary. Charles and i share one."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 00:11

Charles: Well, I have a rather....wealth of information on current events if you require an update?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 00:46

Raeven: "That would be most useful"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 00:52

Charles: well first thing's first.... I'm transmitting an up to date map of the imperium. You may notice some serious.... changes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 01:02

Raeven: *moment of silence*"Shit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 01:03

Charles: in short, it's a list of losing battles, stalemates and setbacks. The worst being, Cadia itself has fallen.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 01:11

Raeven: "I had heard about cadia in specific. perhaps i misjudged where my company was needed the most."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 01:12

Charles: there is no end of places we're needed. Hence why we should probably discuss it at length.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 01:22

Raeven: "Quite true. We have the forces to make a difference, it simply depends where we may make the most impact."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 01:31

Charles: surgical precision, just what astartes are good at eh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 01:32

Raeven: "Or judicial application of force."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 01:33

"Very true"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 01:37

" I need to check on Charles anyways " she typed pulling herself out of the chair using her walking stick
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 01:38

Hera: "I think he's still in his study."

Raeven: "We'll talk in person about it, when such a time comes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 01:42

Charles: agreed. Now if you'll excuse me... I need some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 01:45

Raeven: *chuckles lowly* "No you don't psyker. I know your kind. But enjoy your time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 01:46

Charles: trust me. Sleep is better for me than you realise. Farewell captain. *cuts vox*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-28, 02:37

" Ill still wall with you there it's on the way from where I'm staying' she smiles holding her hand out.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 00:30

"Thats fine i suppose." *she does not take her hand*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 00:59

She nods walking with her.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 01:00

meanwhile the deathwatch squad are in the training room. Crach's doing maintenance on a weapon, while Tancred and Quintis are duelling while the others watch
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 01:03

OOC: *The knight has been forgotten*

*My knight pilot is currently walking around the hive*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-06-29, 01:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 01:28

*Hera walks in silence, making no attempt to strike up a conversation if she does not.*

*Jax and serah at some point enter the room, and start watching the duel also.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 01:32

She makes no conversation but she had to stop a bit a pained look on her face, leaning against the wall clutching her wounds shaking a bit accidentally dropping the device she used to communicate with hera .
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 01:39

the two seem evenly matched as it continues, tancred more brutish with quintis more precise
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 01:46

Hera: "You shouldn't have left the infirmary."

*Serah and Jax stop watching, going to their own training. Starting with the same, a duel with blades. Practice blades obviously, Jax's sword would cleave Serah's chainblade in two.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 01:47

OOC: Time to ruin everything with my random medic!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 01:50

OOC: OY MEDICS IS MY THING
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 01:57

OOC: Well fuck
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 02:07

She made an audible growl picking up the device " I'll be fine " she typed before they get to her room " have a nice night" she typed walking away waiting for Charles to arrive .
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 02:25

*My knight is walking around the lower hive*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 06:56

*Max and Kerak reach the door to the bridge*
"I'll blow the door with my melta bomb, you throw the smoke grenade, I'll follow it with multiple 9 bangs and regular 'nades."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 14:00

Kerak: "Then i go?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-29, 21:42

Max: "Then we go"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 14:05

Kerak: "I am ready."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 16:38

*there is a knock at Charles's room door.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 16:51

he opens the door, looking rather tired
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 17:18

*its an ensign, looking rather on edge. With a piece of paper in his hands*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 17:57

Charles: what is it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 18:41

Ensign: "Its from the xeno sir. The necron." *he hands over the aged paper, folded in half, and marked with a line of necron hyoglyphs, then, underneath, "To the Care of Inquisititor Charles Carstein."*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 20:34

"Thankyou" *he unfolds it*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 20:47

*in double lined script, a letter spreads before him. The first of each lines written in necrontyr hyroglyphs, the second in high gothic. It's written in a wide, perfect hand, every character perfectly formed, to an almost unsettling degree. It reads:*

"Inquisitor. I hope this message has not disturbed you, as it's contents are not urgent by the standards of the past days. But I have come to realise that you may be able to help me in a personal matter, for which I would be greatful, and would compensate you for your time richly. It pertains to matters of the mind, which I understand you are knowledgeable."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 20:56

Charles: hm... *he goes to find hera*. this is after having slept also*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 20:59

*she was sleeping in his quarters, either with him, or elsewhere, depending. Since her own room is still burnt*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 21:00

he gently wakes her
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 21:06

*she awakes violently, a hint of a soldiers feral instinct in her eyes, whipping the las pistol out from under her pillow, and levelling it at Charles, her other hand grabbing his wrist and twisting it away from her. Charles has by now grown used to this restlessness. As always her expression softens, and she smiles sheepishly and releases him.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 21:17

Charles: *smiles* sleep well?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 21:43

Ilitha goes to Kara's room and knocks on the door
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 22:01

Hera: *Putting the laspistol on the bedside table.* "Until i was rudely awakened."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 22:33

She hears someone approaching the door

Charles: sorry.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 22:48

Hera: "Well I'm up now, whats the deal?" *she pulls the duvet back, and swings her legs out of bed, she's wearing astra millitarum issue underwear. Depressingly boring olive drab coloured*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: