Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
+4
cow-man
Torvik raqukien
Gorath
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 19:51

OOC: YOu know what would please me? 2 things

Steam working

And infinite bitches
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 19:52

OOC I know dat feel
also a gorkonaut
and a morkonaut
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 19:54

OOC: I don't know what the second 2 are....BUT FUCKIT! CONTINUE GOOD SIR! Also add me on steam again

It won't let me add you..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 19:54

OOC am i still blocked?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 19:55

OOC: No

Mabye...No
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 19:55

OOC yeah it won't let me add you. says your settings are preventing me from doing so
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 19:56

OOC: GIMMIE A MINIUTE

Gotta figure out how to unblock you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:08

eventually they are knee deep in gore
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:08

*He keeps shooting at them until hes ran out of his last thermal clip shot*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:09

conveniently there are only like three left by then
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:10

*He uses his omni blades to finish them off*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:17

they die
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:20

*Indeed*
Well...Thats my last thermal clip gone
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:21

Serris: shit... you pick up any money from these guys?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:22

No...Although...I can start looking *He goes looking for moneyz!*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:25

they have a lot. between them anyway
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:26

Right...Why do we need money anyway...?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:27

Serris: i think the vending machines sell ammo
(he has a total of one hundred and fifteen credits from the dead)
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:29

Good...I wonder if they will sell anything which will help me with this craveing and itching aswell..Right, now all we need to do is find a vending machine...*He pulls out the map and looks for the closest one then heads there*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:33

Serris:...craving?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:34

Yeah...Craveing....Don't you remember that time I randomly zoned out and walked towards one of the vending machines then you asked what was wrong so I explained about the craveing?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:35

Serris: yeah but I mean what the hell is it?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:37

I go no clue
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:39

Serris: dat's bad
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:41

Yeah..I just hope I can figure out a way to stop it from happening...And i also get the craveing when I use biotics so I shouldn't use them...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:43

Serris: wait...maybe that's the cause...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:45

What?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:46

Serris: the biotics
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:47

...I did have my supsicious to be honest...but you are probably right...wonderful
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:48

Serris: so we find the guy who made whatever it is we injected you with, and we find how to solve it, maybe even keep the biotics
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:50

Yep...Im gonna contact the asari on our way to the vending machine and she if she knows anything about this, how to solve it, or who made it

*he contacts her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:51

+Hello?+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 20:53

+Would you happen to know anything about these biotic cocktails?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:05

+I now a little+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:08

+Tell me what you know+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:09

+only that everyone uses them and overuse makes you into one of...them. I also know who made them+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:10

+Who?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:11

+Professor Zerin+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:11

+And do you know where he usually resides?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:15

+his lab+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:17

+Alright. Thanks+

Right....So I know where this guy is now...Shall we stock up on some ammo then head there?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:18

Serris: alright we got a plan!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:20

Indeed...Lets just hope we get to him before I go fully crazy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:20

Serris: right
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:22

*He goes to the vending machine*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:22

thermal clips are 20 credits each
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:23

*He looks through and see if there anything to help with the craveing and itching8
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:28

*nothing other than another injection for fifty credits which will delay it*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:29

*he buys one of them to delay it and spends the rest on thermal clips*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:31

that gives him three thermal clips and one injection, plus five more credits for food or sum shit
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:37

*He buys a poptart. No not really. He gets some medi gel or some more bandages*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next