Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
+4
cow-man
Torvik raqukien
Gorath
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:37

*He buys a poptart. No not really. He gets some medi gel or some more bandages*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 21:38

spiffing
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:06

Right..SO of to find this guy then...*He pulls out his map then heads to the laboratory if its on there*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:09

they follow closely
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:10

*Yes

Yes they do

They arrive at the laboratory*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:22

*before they get there they are stopped by auto turrets*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:25

well..This is fun...Anyone got anything I could hack em with?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:30

Serris:...why not your omni tool
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:30

.......I did not think of that *He gets to the range he needs to then hacks*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:32

they shoot at him as he tries to
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:33

*Thats what cloacking is for*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:33

*Very true*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:34

Done

Cmon *He contiunes there*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:35

Serris: bludy cloak *chuckles*
*omaga follows behind*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:36

*Chuckles with her*
It can come in mighty useful
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:40

Serris: very true
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:42

Indeed. Let us press on then *Contiuneing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:43

they hear a thumping
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 22:46

You lot sta here...*He cloaks ahead and sees what it is*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 23:01

it's one of da big fings
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 23:04

*He goes back to the group*
Alright, its one of those big things. I suggest we send in alpha and omega to deal with it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 23:10

Omega is already moving forward
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 23:11

*Lilentos leads the group after him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 23:13

aaaaaaand there are three of em
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-29, 23:15

...I did not see this many earlier...Aww shit *He engages his jump back and utalises the weak points he found on the big things earlier...Even if it means nearly getting himself killed..Because as you know, turian doctorins involve putting the teams needs infront of your own*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 11:29

before he can omega charges them, knocking two of them down
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 11:30

*He shoots them while there on the floor. In da weak spots..LOADZ OF DAKKA!*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 11:41

these ones seem more armorued
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 11:51

*...AP ammo lel*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 11:53

*shields. lel.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 11:55

OOC. hey shadow. if you still wanna play MGQ, and saw my rating that it has a terrible ending, turns out you have to press "wait" twice when you defeat alice in order to get to the 3rd chapter of the game. just saying... the real endings are actually cool as expected
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 11:56

OOC: Oh

ALrighty
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 12:00

*Over load. Lel*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 12:05

*before he can he gets slammed by the third one*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 12:05

*Hes sent flying*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 12:17

omega slams into it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 12:26

*He provides tactical support. Aka overload and shoot stuff*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 12:27

a fight happens. shit breaks. but before it can finish the locals start swarming
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 12:30

This day just keeps getting better and better

*he uses his krysae for some crowd control and area of effect damage*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 12:31

omega's still roughing up the big'un
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 12:36

*He contiunes to shoot the locals until they are all dead then helps omega*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 13:20

omega drills through its head
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 13:22

*He goes scaveging for some money before checking on the team*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 13:24

he gets between the three of them TWO HUNDRED AND TEN CREDITS congrats
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 13:25

*They contiune*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 13:26

OOC. ..wow.... playing "starlight: inception" .....this was made by some sick muthafucka... you control the ship/guy with the mouse, like usual, but theres a circular deadzone in the middle where you can move the crosshairs, and it wont move, then when you leave it, the farther you get, the faster you turn...
its pretty much impossible to make precision maneuvers.... if the game gets hard, im just gonna quit, because i cant even get used to it.... nad why was this needed in FPS view anyway?! the usual controls are perfectly fine...
and of course, it cant be turned off....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 13:32

Nazamroth wrote:
OOC. ..wow.... playing "starlight: inception" .....this was made by some sick muthafucka... you control the ship/guy with the mouse, like usual, but theres a circular deadzone in the middle where you can move the crosshairs, and it wont move, then when you leave it, the farther you get, the faster you turn...
its pretty much impossible to make precision maneuvers.... if the game gets hard, im just gonna quit, because i cant even get used to it.... nad why was this needed in FPS view anyway?! the usual controls are perfectly fine...
and of course, it cant be turned off....

In fact, i just quit at the second mission... it doesnt even use a thrid of all available system resources, and its struggling so much, that every action has a 2 second delay...
its not humanly possible to play this and enjoy it -.-
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 13:33

OOC: There there naz

One day you will find a game so awesomely good you won't ever have to complain about it
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 15:36

OOC. ..great.... playing on easy difficuilty... dueling with random guard... i cant even deal 5% damage before he kills me... and i can pawn a fething barn sized undead monster on my own....
another game with excellent balance....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 15:39

FOR FUCKS SAKE!
i bombard him with fucking fireballs, and stab 30 centimeter long fucking flaming jagged daggers into him while im protected by more fucking flaming balls, and he just shrugs it off, kicks me in the stomach, and send me to the ground every 5 seconds... i cant evben get up before he strikes me with full force again...
i should stop playing these noname games... 90% of them are noname for a reason... -.-
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-30, 20:30

Serris: that was...fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next