Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:13

*She's wearing the corsetlike breastplate she took from some noble family during the revolution, rather impractical for actual combat, as it shows a quite appreciable portion of her cleavage; tight fitting black velvet trousers, a white shirt, and a bottle green jacket, that cuts at a 45 degree angle from her ribs down to her arse, unbuttoned at the front. And her aforementioned heeled calf boots.* "I do try for my adoring public."

*jack tosses the practice sword to one side, and walks over to the door. He picks up a pair of very dangerous looking, very well used power swords. Straight bladed, about three foot long. They ignite, wreathing their edges in pulsing blue fire. The young man has a glint in his eye, a grin on his face.* "Try kill me xeno. And i'll try and kill you."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:18

Max: "All this for the public?" *He's visibly impressed* "You look incredible"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:27

Immediately the weapon system from the left arm of the suit detached, from best guess it appeared to be a tri-flamer.
"Then I will not need this, that weapon is reserved for creatures... you deserve a more refined weapon, of this civilised age." The right arm presented itself, slung-under the arm was something usually found on a Hammerhead tank, a singular fusion cannon slowly sparking into life.
When it did, it was surprising. A blade of pure fusion leapt from its barrels and took form in a constant beam, ending in a triangular tip much like a singular flame.

If a fusion blade were a longsword for a battlesuit, this was a claymore.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:32

OOC: I see your star wars reference. And raise you my own.

Jack: "I'm just a simple man, makin my way." *he aproaches, swinging his twin blades in lazy circles. he appears exceptionally relaxed.*

Akira: "Well, i am a queen... I do need my sword though..." *she winks.* "I'd borrow yours, but we only have an hour."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:36

OOC: I approve of these quotes!

Max: "An hour you say?" *He pulls her into a kiss* "A sense of urgency could make things interesting"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:38

Akira: "And... I just got all nice and showered. If you'd have been up ten minutes ago, you could have joined." *kisses him*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:42

OOC: And so it begins.

The Shas'O was used to the cramped cargo bay, it yet still had the room to pace around the akimbo swordsman.
"This is where the fun begins." He brought down the blade of melta-energy onto the swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:45

*the blade strikes the floor as jack rolls to one side, springing back up to his feet, he goes to slash the ankles of the suit*

OOC: Nope i refuse.

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:47

Max: "You could have gotten me up, besides that has never stopped you."
*Maxs hands drift lower and he lifts Akira off of her feet, bringing her to head height and once again he locks her in a kiss*

OOC: Dew it!

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-09-22, 02:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:53

He blade is dragged across the floor in a sweep, scarring the deck as it is being melted beneath the blades cut, its feet moving to give the swing a wide berth and to create distance between the fighters.

"So, using your size... what next, are you going to start back-flipping above me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:55

Akira: *she pulls out of the kiss, and puts a finger on his lips* "Tempting, but shower. Now. Go. Theres a bed waiting for us back home. We can break a few slats after we do work" *she takes her finger from his lips, and kisses him, silencing any dispute.*

Jack: *he dives backwards, executing a rather impressive back handspring, and landing on his feet. A small nick in the back of one of the hydraulic cylinders flashes on the xeno's hud. He's loosing pressure slowly in the left calf.* "that wasn't a flip."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:02

Max: *He maintains it for as long as he get away with before finally relenting and lowering Akira to the floor* "As you command my liege" *He pulls a mock salute and smiles at her*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:02

Behind his screen he smirks, this one was good. With a touch of a rune the hydaulics are flooded with gel, quickly hardening.
It would stiffen the calf and keep it upright, but not as mobile as before.

"You under-estimate the power... of the Tau-side." Jetpacks blazed as the Shas'O decided to test his close-quarters skill, crossing the cargo hold with vigour, lashing out in wide arcs.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:09

*jack sprints forwards towards the onrushing battlesuit, at the last moment before contact, he drops, sliding beneath it, holding his blades crossed in front of his face, as to catch the giant blade should he have misjudged the gap, and perhaps graze his opponents legs again with the trailing tips. As he sails past, he lets out an involuntary woop of excitement.*

Akira: "Off you trot. Or i'll make a really long speech." *she winks* "Keep you waiting."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:13

Max: "You'd be keeping yourself waiting too" *He turns and leaves, heading for the bridge*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:13

Akira: *Ehem.* "Shower. and clothes!"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:15

The Tau swings the suit around, the thrusters heating the metal wall behind them as his momentum is regulated.
The bastard was scuffing up his pride and joy.
Cheeky Gue'la.

With a flick of the wrist the blade disengaged, instead the cannon was solidly pointed at Jack.
"This is why I prefer to lop the heads off Carnifexs!" A large blast of fusion was hurled towards the Gue'la, the resulting explosion was near white, with a tinge of blue.

If the Mechanicus were pissed before with his stomping, they would be beyond furious now.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:16

Max: "Shower and clothes" *He echoes as he quickly strips off and does as ordered*

*Both Jack and the Tau can faintly hear the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra playing some fitting music*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:19

*Jack does in fact backflip this time. turning in mid air like a high jumper, arching his back and flicking his legs up into the air to avoid the superheated projectile, then being thrown forwards by the blastwave. Tumbling arse over tit, he lands on one hand, a knee, a foot and an elbow, still holding both swords* "Ow." *Gentle curls of steam are lifting off his clothing.*

Akira: "Good boy."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:25

Max: *Having now appeased his wife Max stands at the helm, surveying the docking procedures and making final adjustments to their parade. The crew stand in uniform, their tunics are a deep and resplendent red, with blue trousers, and polished black boots, while officers wear the same only with a sword sheathed at their hip. A far cry from when Max first formed his crew, no longer do they look like a rag tag bunch of criminals, decked out in a mix of rags and looted armour. Now they look and act like professionals.*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:29

The suit hovered menacingly towards him, his fusion cannon pointed to the deck, his flamers arm revealed itself from the tattered cloak at its side, sweeping it dramatically back.
His left hand twitched as if it were to crush something.

"This hand of mine burns with an awesome power!" The fist closed as if to emulate the feelings of its user. his fusion claymore exploding into existence once again.

"It's burning blade tells me to defeat you!" He swept the blade upwards, letting a wave of heat pass over the Gue'la its tip scorching the roof above them, his free hand meeting it as if to support it.

"So take this! My love, My anger and all of my sorrows! Shi'Nin Fin'Ga! He brought the massive blade down with an ancient warcry of his race, he could almost feel the heat of such a weapon through his own hands as he swung down.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:35

*jack rolls forwards, head tucked into his chest, avoiding the blade by inches, it comes so close to his trailing jacket, that the cuff of the fabric spontaneously combusts from the heat, as he finishes the roll, he is on his feet, crouched between the mech's legs. With a pair of raking slashes, both blades bite into the backs of the suit's knees, and he draws them across, severing connections, hydraulics, and shredding armour plating. The blue glare around his swords edges flares white.*

*Akira walks up to join him. Watching their home grow bigger in the great glass fore windows.*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:41

The sword bites deep into the deck, perhaps deeper than he had meant. His feed filled with the red of flashing lights, the distinct sound of an alarm.

The hatch of the suit violently pops open, leaping from the suit is its pilot, quickly rolling from its falling frame.
The Tau rises, having retrieved something from inside the suit.

He unsheathes a single edged blade, a reforged blade made in the image of a Bonding Knife, it was his bonding blade.
With the press of an activation rune, lightning sparked across the edge of the weapon.

"I'm going to have to repair that you know."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:43

Jack: "Fair payback for nearly turning me into a cloud." *he ducks out from the mech as it falls onto its back.* "Now put that little blade away. We both know how that'll go."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:46

"Fight to kill, but fair point." The Tau sheathes the weapon, but remains in stance, his hand on the hilt.

"My resolve will not waver, if I die here then it is in battle. Better that than any death." His resolve is not shaken as he stares down a possibly pointless death.
But he couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:51

*Jack sheaths his swords in a single fluid motion* "Good fight. I'll recommend the boss uses you for something."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:52

Max: "There she is...home"

*The gothic architecture of their home soon became apparent, even in its rundown state the hive ship looked like a monumental cathedral. Great rectangular spires stood out against the hull, their design and size painting a picture of pure opulence. Once they're closer still the statues become apparent, great monuments to heroes and legends of old, and standing in the centre upon the tallest spire is a treated golden statue of the God Emperor himself, modelled as if the ship itself is but a part of his throne*

OOC: I'm so happy I still have my old thesaurus. It doesn't make up for how crap I am but hey! I can only get better right!...right?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 03:55

"You!" The Tau had turned from over-joyous to mechanicus pissed in the space of a few seconds.
"There is a word for people like you! McIlwraith told me so! Cock-tease!" He pointed the tip of his blade toward the man in an accusing fashion, the flustered Shas'O seemed to run out of steam eventually, ranting that he had been 'Blue-balled' and insinuating that to blue-ball a tau must be impressive as they are already blue, his rant slowly losing any form of sense.

Eventually he sat down, sheathing his sword and inspecting the damage to his cargo hold...
It somewhat made it more, homely.

"...Good fight, Gue-... Jack. Good fight, never again, I believe the mechanicus will flay me for causing trouble."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 04:00

Jack: "I'll sort it out. Amazing what a knife and a dark companionway can do. And as for..." *he circles his hand in a 'That' gesture* "You want to die xeno, do it on your own time. I'm no executioner."

Akira: "The old shithole..."

OOC: Pretty damn good by all accounts mate
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 04:03

OOC: Considering I'm routinely amazed by how well you can describe anything I'm rather surprised by that Very Happy

Max: "Looks so much better on the outside"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 04:03

Ar'Kais shook his head, walking over to his Hazard suit to inspect it.

"More interesting swords... I believe that the next opponent I face won't be so skilled when I take the Fusion Claymore to them, by your leave Gue'la... I have to bring the suit back to operational shape."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 04:09

OOC: Aww babe. Flattery will get you anywhere.

Akira: "Doesn't she just? Still, the inside has a... theres honesty in a bit of dirt."

Jack: "My new girls. Inquisitor gave me 'em. Power swords, still gettin used to them. I'll show you the old ones some day. Solid Jerinai steel, sure as word. You get that thing runnin again, and i'll get hera to put you planetside." *he starts walking towards the door.*

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 04:10

OOC: now i must take my leave gents, its 4am and i've got to be awake before 4pm to go get free pizza. (Fuck yeah newcastle)
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 04:13

OOC: hold up, yet in castle? I was there last year.
I'm in Carlisle.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 04:23

OOC: Aye aye, i'm a student at northumbria.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 04:30

OOC: oh look at you cunts living in the UK, I'm stuck in fucking Canada. A bloody Welshman In the arse end of a frozen hell hole! :p

Max: "There's more than a 'bit' of dirt"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 09:27

OOC I mean, isn't wales already the arse end of a frozen hellhole?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 15:08

OOC: I mean at least it ain't north scotland.
I was student in northumbria last year, I can recommend a number of bars.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 15:18

OOC if we'z all in the same country, why haven't we met up yet
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 17:05

OOC: This is true, but there's not much difference
Dodgy weather, oil, dodgy accents, weird people, shitty bars, no pubs...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 22:40

Already he had set to work, replacing the hydraulics of the suit, it was always good to have back-ups as it was one of the most essential and most often damaged parts of a suit.
The old parts could of course be recycled, but that would take time, it was best to have his suit on stand-by now.

He stood up.
He would have been a decent earth caste.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-23, 15:51

*the pilot calls back into the dropships cabin.* "Landfall Eta twenty minutes."

Mac: "Whats the plan once we hit?"

Akira: "Okay, mounds of dirt."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-23, 16:06

Charles: simple. For now we need to find out whether or not something's going on, but can't be too obvious about it. So we go about our business as was originally planned, but we get inquisitive for lack of a better word.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-23, 16:07

Mac: "So guard duty for us then. Alright."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-23, 16:13

"Be observant, ask questions whenever you think necessary"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-23, 16:57

The Tau had spent a good few hours replacing the hydraulics, he had finally gotten around to making systems checks, mostly focusing on the hydraulics of course, but a simple weapons test wasn't an idea.

The mechanicus had finally made an appearence... although it wasn't a higher adept, merely an enginseer who politely requested that live weapons test be "restricted."
That brought him some joy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-23, 17:03

*the enginseer seemed a little... jittery. Looking very carefully at the shadowed corners of the room.*

Mac: "I'll see what i can coax out."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-23, 21:18

Max: "Literal mountains of it..." *He rests an arm on Akira's far shoulder* "But it's our dirt, and soon...It'll become the foundation of a whole new city. A fresh start for all of us."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 00:11

Charles: good.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 00:21

Mac: "Its gonna be bad aint it?"

Akira: "Oh shut up and let me enjoy this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 00:22

"Don't know yet"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next